Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" (25791 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by gudugudumeje: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oyedepo dey talk so... Like Jesus sufferings, Oyedepo, Adeboye, et al running away from being like Jesus... To own& get the world is their own sacrifices and upholding of highest level and principles of ethics and morality as their jets purchases show; just lk Jesus had many... See What hypocrites they are...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Tareq1105: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jubiliee:
OYEDEPO shutup the university and private jet is my personal lifestyle abi not urs

Your personal hatred is obvious. This is someone you've never met in your life.

Your hatred wouldn't stop the church of Jesus Christ from progressing.

May be you don't know, the 3rd University of Living Faith Church will soon kick off.

Keep wailing.

Ibaje eniyan ko da ise Oluwa duro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by HumanHairLovers(f): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Tareq1105 post=79746223][/quote]

You're very stupid.

Leave the devil to God to go on destroy more souls in the name of the church.

God would come do the bidding for you when it clearly written in the Bible.

You'd still tell us to leave the devil to God instead to running away from the devil.

You're dump!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by starboyflight(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Reputable merchant Buying all your gift cards and bitcoins. Contact in signature
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by AngelicBeing: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by willibounce1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Of course they'll use church money for personal use. Many of them do not have a job or any business. The church is their company so they have to lavish offerings and tithes after all there's no bank in heaven where they send all Sunday offerings,tithe and seeds to.

They must buy jets and wear Gucci.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
That’s exactly what you do Oga.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Daboomb: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Comedy!

Like he did crack before mounting the pulpit

You know what, this Charlatan is taking his insult on the Maggas sitting in his Church, to a different level!.

He is telling them: Just DO as l SAY..... but DONT DO as I DO.

That is the hallmark of a great CON ARTIST
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by agro100(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Okk
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by zcee: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
yanabasee:

Both if them na baba them be... Both of them na scam them be....
I swear down..
All this donations na just to show off to calm d public or to cover up..everything for D's nation na scam
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Daboomb: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tareq1105:

Your personal hatred is obvious. This is someone you've never met in your life.

Your hatred wouldn't stop the church of Jesus Christ from progressing.

May be you don't know, the 3rd University of Living Faith Church will soon kick off.

Keep wailing.

Ibaje eniyan ko da ise Oluwa duro.

Instead of attacking him, why dont you address the issues he raised?
Who owns that Private University and the Private Jets and from where did the money come from? From Heaven or for the church Contributions?
Ofcourse, the Contribution continues.
Same in all Churches and Mosques. Religion in Nigeria is a SCAM

This is the problem with 'brain-washing" .....it stops you from using your God-given brain to ask questions
. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by millionboi2: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
yanabasee:
Because baba don donate N10m give University of Ibadan... Baba no want make we hear word again....

Baba no fit swear say him never chop church money before..... Baba na scam!!
u are very stupid and senseless.

U think is easy to stand for hours preaching?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by tartar9(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
The issue is there are no clear demarcations of what they count as belonging for the ministry and what counts as personal usage.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by zcee: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:
you are right. I am more of a church wanderer. I don't stay in one church for too long. Buy I later settled for winners. Wineers don't ask for donations. They dont task anybody. If you have you give you don't no problem. Unlike RCCG AAH BROS YOY GO GIVE OO
you believe in winners chapel but u don't believe in RCCG,chai!! We are all confused in D's country

Every church get dere own style to dey swindle money from dere church members...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by OmoEpe(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:

Holy Spirit showed that the criticism and all is growing the church , I was like wow

when they criticise, people that have never heard of bishop and all would want to know the truth from there they would come to light .

all the people criticising bishop i can say 98% have never heard him preach b4

Tunde Bakare criticism of Bishop actually made me a Winner in 1996 at Raji Oba
Let the carnal talk, God uses their foolishness to advance His kingdom

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by otokx(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wonders will never end.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Attentionseekers.com
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by essenceplus: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
Story for d gods...

Fatoyinbo will use church members money not only to Flex, but to Rape them as well.....

Na wa o. grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by karma2000: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
The pot calling the kettle black hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by tonyxxx(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
it's just like a chief thief, telling his lesser thieves not to eat or benefit from stolen merchandise excerpt the one approved by the chief thief himself.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by essenceplus: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
shocked
Reverse psychology tactics

Only for the gullibleS

How can this man below be a MOG.

Make una dey use una head ooo

Guy please grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
One of the richest pastor in the world.. Have about four private jet. Built state of the art University. Constantly reminding Christians/his congregation that failure to pay tithe means an automatic ticket to hell fire.

> What was his Net worth before he became a pastor?
> fast forward to 2019, can someone tell me his net income?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Promiseval: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tell them 0000000h
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by MsFaith: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Chithauri:
God bless you my papa. I tap into your grace.
Tapper!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by babeosisi: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Is that a confession from the apostle of poverty
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
HigherEd:
ACCESSING YOUR NEXT LEVELS BY AVOIDING THE LOVE OF MONEY

BY Bishop David Oyedepo

* One of the greatest enemy in ministry is the love of money 1 Tim 6:10-11.

* Rom 8:28, 1 Cor 2:9 Every move of God is at a risk when money gets in the way Luke 22:35, Luke 10:7.
* Every project commanded by God enjoys Heaven budget for its execution Hag 2:8

* Mar 22nd 1982 (Located the key of Kingdom Prosperity)

You don't buy into anointing with money. You buy with a fast and a panting to access what that anointing carries

* How Gehazi lost his place in ministry 2Kings 5:20-22. He got the goods and got the curse

* The next phase is not in view for any money monger in ministry

* It's not merchandise. Go after God, goodness and mercy will keep following after you

* When you access the secrets behind heaven's supplies, you will stop running after people

* People should be relaxed when they come to church, not apprehensive

* People should not be tensed up when they come to church but experience true liberty

* My prayer is that money things will not destroy your ministry

* If God commanded it, He is committed to it. Whatever God commands, He is committed to it.

* Hag 2:4, 6-8 From now, begin to enjoy the release of heaven budget

* Don't do anything in competition, don't do anything to compare with someone else

* Beware of the love of money, it draws men into destruction and perdition. Let the love of God take the love of money in your heart 1 Tim 6:11 and before you know it, you and God are working together to make things happen in that ministry. That is the way it works

* Demarcate ministry resources from private resources. I have never lacked from my private resources. If you will not be faithful financially, you will not be fruitful financially. You're answerable to God on how you deal with the resources at your disposal

* You can't write a cheque on church money for a suit to wear, you can't write a cheque on church money for your children school fees, those are your private concerns. Yes, you have your pay. The offerings in church are not yours, they came to worship their God with it and for the purpose of the kingdom of their God; and so you are answerable to God on it

* Zech 5:4 , Jer 17:11 God's verdict for unjust access to riches. Your personal wellbeing is guaranteed as you serve the Lord in truth and deed Luke 10:7

1. 1 Tim 6:6 Contentment. Start from where you are. Anything you don't appreciate, does not multiply

* Be contented. I don't price what I don't have the means to acquire. Say with me: I shall be contented with godly contentment all the days of my life

2. Believe that life is in phases Mark 4:27-28. That is how life yields its returns. Enjoy where you are, He is taking you somewhere else. Starting from where we are is the gateway to the topmost top. Don't despise the days of small things Zech 4:10. Inside those days, lies the great days ahead. Put your best into it.

* Job 8:7 Everything big today, started small yesterday; everything great today, started little yesterday. There is nothing small that cannot become big and there is nothing big that cannot be bigger. Enjoy every stage with all excitement

* You don't play crooked to wear a crown

* Lev 27:30. 10 percent applies to everyone and every system.

* I decree an end to every form of financial tension in your life and ministry

* Job 36:11 Every form of financial pressure is over in your life

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/1701711009972763/

Which one did he use to build the universities and secondary schools he claims the church owns but the members cannot attend for free.He should stop deceiving the people they are his personal goals.

Where does he work to by bio fuel and also maintain his private Jet . A Jet that cannot be used to convey active members of the church when they need medical treatment abroad.

All his personal achievements are gotten by telling members to donate for God's kingdom which he titles kingdom advancement project but the same people who donated for God's kingdom, "some of them even tell their kids to stay at home because of no school fees".

His lies don't add up.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by DedeNkem: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Coming from a crooked pastor who funds his own expensive flamboyant lifestyle with church money! LOL.
I don't feel bad for the id*iots who attend his church!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by LordReed(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
yanabasee:
Because baba don donate N10m give University of Ibadan... Baba no want make we hear word again....

Baba no fit swear say him never chop church money before..... Baba na scam!!

Oyedepo says it every time that he doesn't touch church money. And I can believe that because if you know how people give him money, cars, lands, etc you'll marvel.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Daboomb:

You know what, this Charlatan is taking his insult on the Maggas sitting in his Church, to a different level!.

He is telling them: Just DO as l SAY..... but DONT DO as I DO.

That is the hallmark of a great CON ARTIST
grin grin grin

He is the Pablo escoba,saddam and El Chapo of the church.

The money butcher of his foolish followers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.