Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" (25814 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
yanabasee:
Because baba don donate N10m give University of Ibadan... Baba no want make we hear word again....

Baba no fit swear say him never chop church money before..... Baba na scam!!

I swear on his behalf with my life even though he has never met me that This Bishop is genuine. What he says is what he practices
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Kyllahmc(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
HigherEd:

Actually Adeboye gave the donation. Oyedepo stopped taking salaries way back in the 1990s. Before you mention PJ, remember that the PJ is a church concern meant to ease the operations of the leadership of the church. I'm sure about 90% of its trip are for church or ministerial use.
this one's brain is still inside oyedepo washing machine. smh
he stopped collecting salaries from who? himself!! how can you be this dumb and naive. do you think at all?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
Story for d gods...

Fatoyinbo will use church members money not only to Flex, but to Rape them as well.....

Don't bring curses upon yourself and your family because you have data... Watch your tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Softhands(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
You all need to read about JD Rockfeller...most of you will see how ignorant you have been all along.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

I swear on his behalf with my life even though he has never met me that This Bishop is genuine. What he says is what he practices
Trust no human being

Are you a Christian?

Jesus Christ says don't swear .

Matthew 5 vs 33-37

33Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

34but I say unto you, swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

37But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Dafemich(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Justice96:
Attentionseekers.com
Who is seeking attention, Bishop Oyedepo. I laugh at your ignorance. Bishop seeking attention. Haaaaaaaa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by desiredhome: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:
people say bishop preach about money but have been a winner for close to 9 years ,have heard is messages as far back as 1980s to show you how hungry I am for the word, not even once have heard about seed giving

Most people don't know that in winners giving offering and tithing is not compulsory , they are only judging based on assumption

What do you mean by it's not compulsory to pay tithe/offering? Do you go to church empty handed without offerings? with all the threat/putting fear in members? people will always want to argue despite the fact on grand,
With all the wealth Nigeria has yet they are poor, because of the way they reason, they like deceit so they sell them lies.
The developed countries we all struggling to go uses their idea to develop their Country, they do not depend on miracle/Church, I'm very sure if there is an altar call for American visa in your Church, majority of you spewing rubbish here will come out and even sew seed just for the Visa,
Church is to build the society not to destroy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by desiredhome: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Don't goan kee yasef for another man, even Rev. King too have people that can die for him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Philinho(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
Story for d gods...

Fatoyinbo will use church members money not only to Flex, but to Rape them as well.....
Imagine this foolish talk. Concluding a case whose truth is yet unknown makes you foolish
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by mabea: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Because Oyedepo is your god, abi?

Look at yourself and be honest. How are you better than your mates who don't go to Winners or any church sef? What do you have that they don't have?
Keep on getting angry I've said my own and you no fit changeam
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by omipatoranking(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
all of u callin this pastor an hypocrit nd scam ar big FOOOOLS u tink all pastors ar d same IDIOTS all over nairaland
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Erastuslove: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
The main reason behind multiple offerings and seed sowing in churches
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by NOL2dworld(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
Story for d gods...

Some people comment can lead them straight to hell.. angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by bizzibodi(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
A monkey telling other monkeys not to eat bananas. grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
omipatoranking:
all of u callin this pastor an hypocrit nd scam ar big FOOOOLS u tink all pastors ar d same IDIOTS all over nairaland

Foolish post.

You have been bewitched like the Galatians in the Bible.

Galatians 3 vs 1

1. O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Read between the lines of the comments properly and accept the facts do not let your emotions control you.

Your username makes me think you might be a yahoo boy who thinks by paying tithe from yahoo money it will be clean,It won't.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dafemich:
Who is seeking attention, Bishop Oyedepo. I laugh at your ignorance. Bishop seeking attention. Haaaaaaaa

Habeg shift
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by elvisco10(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
sureboy1018:
Las Las All na scam[i][/i]
fellow my words nt my step
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by omipatoranking(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Love4God:

Foolish post.

You have been bewitched like the Galatians in the Bible.

Galatians 3 vs 1

1. O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Read between the lines of the comments properly and accept the facts do not let your emotions control you.

Your username makes me think you might be a yahoo boy who thinks by paying tithe from yahoo money it will be clean,It won't.
u ar pointles ar stop misquotin d bible ur problem is ignorance i pray u find d true path nd bsids u dnt av d power to judge anybodi nd am no yahoo boy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
omipatoranking:
u ar pointles ar stop misquotin d bible ur problem is ignorance i pray u find d true path nd bsids u dnt av d power to judge anybodi nd am no yahoo boy

What foolish point have you made ?

Where was the bible misquoted ?

I am not ignorant but you are because you can't see that his church is a church of Satan in disguise.

I have found Jesus Christ who is the only way, truth and life.

Who told you I have no right to Judge ?

Don't you know that they set panels to judge matters in the churches.

Jesus says in John 7 vs 24 : Judge not according to the appearance, but Judge righteous judgment.

AND

1 Corinthians chapter 6 vs 1 -3 says:

1.Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?

2. Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

3. Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

When you called everyone who commented against him a fool and idiot did you not know that was Judging people .

You are a Gentile who has been bewitched.

Ask for forgiveness of sins from Jesus Christ and believe in him and be saved.

That man is nothing but a Christian dictator which makes him an anti christ .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by generationz(f): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
HigherEd:

Actually Adeboye gave the donation. Oyedepo stopped taking salaries way back in the 1990s. Before you mention PJ, remember that the PJ is a church concern meant to ease the operations of the leadership of the church. I'm sure about 90% of its trip are for church or ministerial use.

Lease how does a man of God minister from 5 private jets at once?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by mechanics(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by omipatoranking(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
mr righteous cn i knw d name of ur church?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
millionboi2:
u are very stupid and senseless.

U think is easy to stand for hours preaching?

If he is to be paid for standing for hours to preach,who is going to pay the church ushers who stand for hours , choir who sing for hours, Security unit members who stand up when he preaches as if

they want to take a bullet for him and who will pay those sanctuary keepers who wash the church toilets everyday and on Sunday even with their nice clothes .

Do you think that those in the groups mentioned above are doing easy jobs or deserve no right to attend the schools or use the private Jets built,bought and maintained with their money for free.

It is just a sorry story of monkeys working while baboons sit and eat.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
omipatoranking:
mr righteous cn i knw d name of ur church?
Have you asked God for the forgiveness of your blasphemous speeches and for the Salvation of your soul through Jesus Christ.

Already according to 1 Timothy 1 vs 20

I have delivered you and David O. Oyedepo unto Satan that you may learn not to blaspheme .

1Timothy chapter 1 vs 20 says :

Of whom is hymaenus and Alexander whom I have delivered unto Satan,that they may learn not to blaspheme.

The bible tells me in 2 Corinthians chapter 6 vs 16 - 18 that my body is the (church)temple of the living God .

2 Corinthians chapter 6 vs 16 - 18

16. And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17.Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate,
saith the Lord,

And touch not the unclean thing;
And I will receive you,

18. And i will be a Father unto you,
And ye shall be my sons and daughters,
saith the Lord Almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by booksrite001: 1:48am On Jul 02, 2019
love4god:
Have you asked God for the forgiveness of your blasphemous speeches and for the Salvation of your soul through Jesus Christ. Already according to 1 Timothy 1 vs 20I have delivered you and David O. Oyedepo unto Satan that you may learn not to blaspheme .1Timothy chapter 1 vs 20 says :Of whom is hymaenus and Alexander whom I have delivered unto Satan,that they may learn not to blaspheme. The bible tells me in 2 Corinthians chapter 6 vs 16 - 18 that my body is the (church)temple of the living God .2 Corinthians chapter 6 vs 16 - 1816. And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17.Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate,saith the Lord,And touch not the unclean thing;And I will receive you,18. And i will be a Father unto you,And ye shall be my sons and daughters,saith the Lord Almighty.

undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2019
booksrite001:

undecided
The wages of sin is death .However my username was altered( Love4God changed to love4god) in your comment .was that intentional ? I demand that you modify the post and correct it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by booksrite001: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2019
Love4God:

The wages of sin is death .However my username was altered(Love4God changed to love4god) in your comment .was that intentional ? I demand that you modify the post and correct it.

Well, you're too quick to judge.
Fortunately, bots don't have a soul. grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
booksrite001:

Well, you're too quick to judge.
Fortunately, bots don't have a soul. grin
You are a bewitched anti Christ rebel. I had already according to the Holy Bible in 1 Timothy 1 vs 20 delivered you unto Satan that you may learn not to blaspheme .I believe that better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof; and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by OsusuBishop(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
StrikeBack:
shocked
Reverse psychology tactics

Only for the gullibleS

How can this man below be a MOG.

Make una dey use una head ooo

Same way David was a man after Gods heart. #ifyoudontknowask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) / Opinion: Is It Not A Sin For Churches Going Against This Portion Of The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.