Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" (25812 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Lovelyn451(f): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
this is only possible in churches with structure, like Anglican and catholic, Anglican is structured like the military, priests receive salaries

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
No be lie
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by umarshehu58(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok o

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:
people say bishop preach about money but have been a winner for close to 9 years ,have heard is messages as far back as 1980s to show you how hungry I am for the word, not even once have heard about seed giving

Most people don't know that in winners giving offering and tithing is not compulsory , they are only judging based on assumption
you are right. I am more of a church wanderer. I don't stay in one church for too long. Buy I later settled for winners. Wineers don't ask for donations. They dont task anybody. If you have you give you don't no problem. Unlike RCCG AAH BROS YOY GO GIVE OO

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
See who dey talk the laugh I dey laugh no get expression how much is covenant school fees and where e dey go the day I meet this man I will ask him this question grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Chithauri(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
God bless you my papa. I tap into your grace.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by mabea: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Honestly if you follow bishop's message you can't get it wrong in life

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by mabea: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
HigherEd:

Actually Adeboye gave the donation. Oyedepo stopped taking salaries way back in the 1990s. Before you mention PJ, remember that the PJ is a church concern meant to ease the operations of the leadership of the church. I'm sure about 90% of its trip are for church or ministerial use.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by ZikZikZik: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
shocked
Reverse psychology tactics

Only for the gullibleS

How can this man below be a MOG.

Make una dey use una head ooo
This one good sef...Some dey carry dreadlocks for real..Why I stopped attending church in school, because I looked more responsible than most of them pastors

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by MikeBrown2020(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Private Jets Boss
Is OK... Did I say any thing...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Larryomooba(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
can this man honestly say he has never used church money for his personal use?bloody hypocrite angry
He said only to cut his grass
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by ZikZikZik: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
mabea:
Like say him no dey get am wrong in life

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by ZikZikZik: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:
you are right. I am more of a church wanderer. I don't stay in one church for too long. Buy I later settled for winners. Wineers don't ask for donations. They dont task anybody. If you have you give you don't no problem. Unlike RCCG AAH BROS YOY GO GIVE OO

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Chithauri(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
can this man honestly say he has never used church money for his personal use?bloody hypocrite angry
till rat chop ur mouth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by gbishman: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na today them start, one day mugu must wise
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by friendlyadvice: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin oledepo sef dey talk ........... mshew that range rover wey you dey drive,na from tree for your back yard you see money take buy am abi?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by owila4luv(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
i don't want to comment
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Tareq1105: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
yanabasee:
Because baba don donate N10m give University of Ibadan... Baba no want make we hear word again....

Baba no fit swear say him never chop church money before..... Baba na scam!!

It's your biological father that's a scam. You have no respect hence you don't deserve any. Idiot of you! That's how you will invite unnecessary curse into your life and family.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Hotfreezers: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:

see let me tell you and highered something, some things are of the spirit ,explaining to people outside of the spirit doesn't make sense

when you write articles or post and people fight you live them, no matter the explanation they would never understand

Oyedepo has no source of livelihood outside Ministry. Before you tell me about his books or oil well, tell me how much tax those 'businesses' remitted and if they are commensurate with his lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by bptc10: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
it means you lie, you don't attend Living Faith aka Winners chapel
CotenantNIG:

Most people don't know that in winners giving offering and tithing is not compulsory , they are only judging based on assumption
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:

see let me tell you and highered something, some things are of the spirit ,explaining to people outside of the spirit doesn't make sense

when you write articles or post and people fight you live them, no matter the explanation they would never understand

God bless you. Those ones are already set in their ways. I don't bother joining words with people like that. When they talk way out of line, I either ask that God have mercy on them or release his wrath. Depends. Lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
Story for d gods...

Fatoyinbo will use church members money not only to Flex, but to Rape them as well.....
Now when I say all Nigerians are mad, they castigate me, now na pastors dey mad. See person who never work and live all his life on tithes and offering telling pastors this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
shocked
Reverse psychology tactics

Only for the gullibleS

How can this man below be a MOG.

Make una dey use una head ooo

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with his outfit, heck who says it always have to be suit for pastors? Though I'm not exonerating him and others who abuse their positions for financial and sexual practices.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
Story for d gods...

Fatoyinbo will use church members money not only to Flex, but to Rape them as well.....
You don conclude already without hearing the pastor's side of the story mumu..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by StrikeBack(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
ollah1:

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with his outfit, heck who says it always have to be suit for pastors? Though I'm not exonerating him and others who abuse their positions for financial and sexual practices.
I understand your point but this particular MOG flaunts all his wears openly, How can a MOG do that??

I get your point though

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Hotfreezers: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
mabea:

Because Oyedepo is your god, abi?

Look at yourself and be honest. How are you better than your mates who don't go to Winners or any church sef? What do you have that they don't have?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Jubiliee: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
OYEDEPO shutup the university and private jet is my personal lifestyle abi not urs
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by Tareq1105: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
Timi do me proud and nail this idiot Biodun please

Na waa o.

Why don't you guys leave him with God?

You guys are judging him but God doesn't want us to judge.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" by InvertedHammer: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
HigherEd:

Actually Adeboye gave the donation. Oyedepo stopped taking salaries way back in the 1990s. Before you mention PJ, remember that the PJ is a church concern meant to ease the operations of the leadership of the church. I'm sure about 90% of its trip are for church or ministerial use.
/
Why rely on milk when you can own the whole cow?

Zuckerberg(Facebook), Larry Page(Google), Larry Ellison(Oracle), Meg Whitman (HP), etc are billionaires who earn $1 in salary. Oh! They are so poor. You people are funny sometimes at what gimmicks that could easily impress you.

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opinion: Is It Not A Sin For Churches Going Against This Portion Of The Bible? / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.