Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (67541 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by luluosas(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
When you are a man of the devil, shit happens
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by banhammy: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
All these pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by guynextdoor(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
I am really enjoying the comments here. I think I should officially join the comments readers association of Nigeria(CRAN).

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by azeeza(f): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
I AM WATCHING YOU.......
datopaper:
What will the woman gain. The deed has been done.

We all are thieves.

Nobody holy pass
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by VolvoS60(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
mimilogistics:
attack my view and leave the company I work for. All over the world people air their views on topics of their interest.

How would u feel if your ex girlfriend or a girl u had mutual sex or one night stand with some years back when you were under youthful exuberances comes back today that you are now successful to start cooking up stories of how you raped or molested her some 20 years ago and the world persecutes you for it just because a woman accused you of rape that we cannot even prove the authenticity

My opinion is, if you get raped today, try as much as you can to raise alarm, inform your closest relatives and possibly file an official report for future reference even if u are ashamed to pursue the case at the moment.

For your info, so many women are using this rape accusation to milk men and to gain fame, most of them are abusing it; even consentual sex with their ex boyfriends in the past turns to rape after some years, it's absurd.

Pray you don't fall victim to false rape accusations.

It is beyond pleasing ladies here or trying to sound politically correct, i am being real and factual okay sir

^^^
No Sir.

I stand by my comments. I am but one person but you have lost a potential customer. I actually spent quite a bit of time trying to zero in which importer/logistics on here to use for bringing in a few household goods. I will no longer consider you. It will not make any difference to your bottom line but my point has been made.

Back to the matter.

According to you, a rape victim who keeps quiet for too long "enjoyed it, condoned it, accommodated it or overlooked it". undecided
According to you, rape victims shouldn't wait for years before going public - if they do it means they are "trying to gain fame from their past sexual encounters". undecided
According to you, "modern women are using their stories to gain fame, popularity and sympathy for selfish reasons". undecided

And so on.

Take a close look at what you typed up there. How can you say these things so authoritatively? Do you know the stories of all rape victims? What experience do you have in this matter to not only generalize but to even push your ill-informed opinions as statements of fact?

I can't say for sure what actually happened between Fatoyinbo and Dakolo. I may have my suspicions - but I wasn't there - and that's why I cannot afford to make any sweeping statements until I have full information - or at least a reasonable bit. You on the other hand have rushed to judgement - and in the process you have exposed your bias and prejudice. That is what I have a problem with.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Truthchiz: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
And funny enough their wives are very much aware of the stupid things they do. they will remain there and keep quiet. Much respect to Anita Scafer jareh..the woman of intergrity who fears God and not man.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by VolvoS60(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oforleta:
Though I'm not trying to defend the pastor, or any rapist. My only problem is that most women use the word 'rape' casually. Most times, they just say it to tarnish the image of the person in question. It doesn't make sense to say somebody raped you and you kept quiet only to wake up after so many years to talk about the issue. In majority of the cases, it's usually consensual sex. Women should just stop this nonsense attitude of using the word 'rape'carelessly. Rape is a serious crime. The sad truth is that even if the pastor actually did rape her, it will be difficult to proof same in court having regards to when it happened

^^^

undecided

Read the sensible posts on this thread and learn something.

You say most women use the word "rape" casually. I say you use the word "most" casually.

Are you a researcher? Where do you get off claiming that in the "majority of the cases" (where the alleged victim goes public years after the alleged rape) its usually consensual sex? How do you know this? undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Metooreal: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
I almost cried when I watched her video.

I lost my virginity at 23 and only God saved me from hanging myself. I cried day n night. Except you don't value that gift, of you loose it to a rapist or a useless man, you may never forgive yourself.

In my, case i told my sister everything. I became a shadow of myself. I still hate my youthful days! And I hate those who made it miserable for me including my own mother and other members of my family.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
I refuse to accept that we have ordained sexual predators in the house of God. angry
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by sharpwriter(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
famiebee:

Thats their way
Always trying to have their way through church members, all in the name of GRACE
How I wish that GRACE disgrace them before they ruin many home

One of the main reason I stopped going to church
That senerio still rings in my head like fire

Lol... Baby, tell us about the scenario.. I'm interested please... Wetin happen? Na school fellowship or outside church?
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
I am not supporting the pastor ooo
I believe a larger percentage of them are animals
But on another side of thought to the story

Part of your healing process was for you to have told your husband the past events that occurred in your life
Your husband would have started pulling up those stunts way early into your courtship or marriage.
You guys would have sued his sorry ass a long time ago
Not now
Not now
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by sharpwriter(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sanchez01:

This one is worse. Would you love to hear about how a 'father' constantly bonked an engaged friend during my service year in Enugu? Not even one case o.

I would love to hear about it jare.... Please type on sire wink
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Deicide: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm! Unshackle yourselves from this mental slavery!
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by sharpwriter(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Metooreal:
I almost cried when I watched her video.

I lost my virginity at 23 and only God saved me from hanging myself. I cried day n night. Except you don't value that gift, of you loose it to a rapist or a useless man, you may never forgive yourself.

In my, case i told my sister everything. I became a shadow of myself. I still hate my youthful days! And I hate those who made it miserable for me including my own mother and other members of my family.

Sorry sister , but please calm down.... Life has many more things to offer... Pursue these, achieve and be happy.. Also pray to God so you forget your days of sorrow. It's well.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by famiebee(f): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
sharpwriter:

Lol... Baby, tell us about the scenario.. I'm interested please... Wetin happen? Na school fellowship or outside church?
Right inside the church auditorium
Inside the pastor's office
I don't know where I got the strength to fight him till now
He later changed it that he was teaching how to be strong...lol...with is dick out

When he mount the pupit on Sunday preaching...
I was just cursing him in the spirit
Thinking about thousands of young girls he might have done that too

God is truly merciful if not all these devil in man' cloth hmmmmmmmm
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by doggedfighter(f): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
undecided

You have a serious problem.

And you clearly do not know the impact that your ill-thought out opinions up there will have on your business. I would expect any female (or anyone (male or female) with a shred of decency) who does business with you (or planned to do business with you) to immediately re-consider.

You clearly have no business running a business (or working for one) and your enterprise deserves to be brought to its knees. I know those whom you have insulted will rise to the occassion and take their pound of flesh.
Thanks for taking time to explain to the despicable dimwit. He doesn't understand the extent of the damage he's done to himself. Arrant nonsense. angry angry
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by sharpwriter(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
famiebee:

Right inside the church auditorium
Inside the pastor's office
I don't know where I got the strength to fight him till now
He later changed it that he was teaching how to be strong...lol...with is dick out

When he mount the pupit on Sunday preaching...
I was just cursing him in the spirit
Thinking about thousands of young girls he might have done that too

God is truly merciful if not all these devil i

n man' cloth hmmmmmmmm

Hahaha hahaha hahahahahh.... He was trying to teach you how to be strong or what am I reading? Lolz cheesy... Thank God for you o... One of my junior brothers also told me a case similar to yours.... All the thighs of the girl were filled with marks like claws from baboon attacks... He didn't have his way sha... She was a very young girl and this man was an elderly pastor according to the guy who told me. You see, make you girls dey pray and also be careful not to be carried away by pastors or brothers charms especially the young ones. Also, don't let boredom lead you to the extent you will ignore inward warnings. Sorry ma... Still funny though grin he wan teach you Kung fu grin.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by kay29000(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lanruze:
Biodun- (Abbey) used to be a dreaded Axeman in his days at UNILORIN.

He has repented and is a changed man.

Like how old is he? You can just give me age range if you don't know his exact age. Thanks.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by kay29000(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
xyz123456:
Nothing surprising. Na pastor and lecturer rape person pass for Naija

So true.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by famiebee(f): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hahaha hahaha hahahahahh.... He was trying to teach you how to be strong or what am I reading? Lolz cheesy... Thank God for you o... One of my junior brothers also told me a case similar to yours.... All the thighs of the girl were filled with marks like claws from baboon attacks... He didn't have his way sha... She was a very young girl and this man was an elderly pastor according to the guy who told me. You see, make you girls dey pray and also be careful not to be carried away by pastors or brothers charms especially the young ones. Also, don't let boredom lead you to the extent you will ignore inward warnings. Sorry ma... Still funny though grin he wan teach you Kung fu grin.

Smile
Bleep those pastors men
Only God can judge them because if one speaks, they'll end up saying you can't fight a man under grace...

And since then I stopped getting close to pastor or doing things that will make pastor notice me and eventually I now sit in my house every Sunday enjoying preaching on TV

Thanks for the listening ears... It really means allot
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by doggedfighter(f): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Champneys:

Go and tell your father to bite a 33Volt cable, oloshi omo iran ki ran!

Aja l'oma je enu baba e!

Thunder blown your diseased balls all over your ugly face, ewu Gambia! cheesy

The last line though.Kai, you are mouthed angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by doggedfighter(f): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
mimilogistics:
attack my view and leave the company I work for. All over the world people air their views on topics of their interest.

How would u feel if your ex girlfriend or a girl u had mutual sex or one night stand with some years back when you were under youthful exuberances comes back today that you are now successful to start cooking up stories of how you raped or molested her some 20 years ago and the world persecutes you for it just because a woman accused you of rape that we cannot even prove the authenticity

My opinion is, if you get raped today, try as much as you can to raise alarm, inform your closest relatives and possibly file an official report for future reference even if u are ashamed to pursue the case at the moment.

For your info, so many women are using this rape accusation to milk men and to gain fame, most of them are abusing it; even consentual sex with their ex boyfriends in the past turns to rape after some years, it's absurd.

Pray you don't fall victim to false rape accusations.

It is beyond pleasing ladies here or trying to sound politically correct, i am being real and factual okay sir
Will shut up,sir angry angry
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by sharpwriter(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
famiebee:

Smile
Bleep those pastors men
Only God can judge them because if one speaks, they'll end up saying you can't fight a man under grace...

And since then I stopped getting close to pastor or doing things that will make pastor notice me and eventually I now sit in my house every Sunday enjoying preaching on TV

Thanks for the listening ears... It really means allot

It's well... And as for grace, every Christian has that and every one is justified to speak against wrongs... Chikena... E pele... Ire o
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by mercyland93(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
mimilogistics:
That's what westernization and civilization has brought on us all angry

If you get raped by any man, speak up immediately....don't waste any minute talk less of hours or days or weeks or years....speak up immediately so the issue can be dealt with immediately.

Keeping quiet for too long means you either enjoyed it, condoned it, accommodated it or overlooked it, so why wait until the person that presumably raped you becomes popular and you start to claim rape after so many years have passed

The law should put a clause to rape accusations; once you kept quiet beyond 1 month, then forget it.

At least go the Police or any law authority to file a claim the moment you were raped, don't wait till years because it is really stupid and just trying to gain fame from your past sexual encounter we cannot really prove if it was actually rape or mutual sex angry angry

Modern women of our time are using their past rape stories to gain fame, popularity and sympathy for selfish reasons best known to them, its not as if the past experience is hurting them...its all a facade, a pretence to be honest....why keep quiet for many years while waiting for the man to become rich and famous until you come out to claim rape, isn't that suspicious If Pastor Fatoyunbo was a nobody, would she has come out to say all these without an iota of respect for her husband, marriage, kids and family image???

This is my thought on this topic, not the view of the company I am working for cool

U ar so correct, just coming out to say it after many years long gone is nonsense.
If it's actually a rape, she should av long speak out immediately, at least it would be on record and would help this present revelation.

It seems to be a consensual agreement between them, she even helped his wife to take care of the newborn baby rightly in his apartment ( the said alleged offender ).
I actually did not know this man and I've never view any of his sermon, but if he actually rapped her, she should approach the law enforcement agents and not come to d social media to garner pity.

I strongly believe that if he later turned out to be one kind agberoo or a poor pastor, she would definitely not say anything till eternity but now that he is a made man, she now just want to tarnish his image.

And I don't know why some nairalanders are just throwing insult to this man without a critical thinking about it.
Fatoyinbo may actually be a randy man oooo, agreed, but just saying it now to the world is totally rubbish, and she's just trying to spoil the man's ministry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by wirinet(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
mercyland93:

U ar so correct, just coming out to say it after many years long gone is nonsense.
If it's actually a rape, she should av long speak out immediately, at least it would be on record and would help this present revelation.

It seems to be a consensual agreement between them, she even helped his wife to take care of the newborn baby rightly in his apartment ( the said alleged offender ).
I actually did not know this man and I've never view any of his sermon, but if he actually rapped her, she should approach the law enforcement agents and not come to d social media to garner pity.

I strongly believe that if he later turned out to be one kind agberoo or a poor pastor, she would definitely not say anything till eternity but now that he is a made man, she now just want to tarnish his image.

And I don't know why some nairalanders are just throwing insult to this man without a critical thinking about it.
Fatoyinbo may actually be a randy man oooo, agreed, but just saying it now to the world is totally rubbish, and she's just trying to spoil the man's ministry.

Which media outfit would carry the story if the perpetrator of the alleged crime was an agbero or an unknown entity. It would not even make nairaland back page. There are thousands of unreported rape cases daily, but because those involved are nobodies, the stores are not heard.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Fourwinds: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
datopaper:
What will the woman gain. The deed has been done.

We all are thieves.

Nobody holy pass
nonsense
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by nerus419(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
As e be now, make the church members begin pay tithe for my hand now!!
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by avimitch: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2019
bukatyne:
This is huge.

Busola Dakolo has so much going for her to make baseless accusations.

Hian!!

Pastor wandering prick (pwp) strikes again!
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Tatabonzo: 1:41am On Jun 29, 2019
Women and stupidirty! !!!!!!!! She's so silly. TufIakwa ! !!!!!!!!!
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by kingsmaila(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is not a rape case. What kept her quiet all the years until now before unsealing the can of worms.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Champneys: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
doggedfighter:

The last line though.Kai, you are mouthed angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Sex Trafficking Case / Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.