Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (67542 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Cybertext(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Stillthebest:
Rape is bad. Anyone who engages in it is near animal.

But I just lost my respext for TIMI by just deem it to allow his wife to come out this time. For how long?
Did they just gain their feetbon the ground? How does he know if his wife is saying all the truth? Why couldn't the lady talk before now?? How many men of God have controversies brought down? Instead it makes them more popular and strongER. From TB JOSHUA, TO OYEDEPO TO SULEIMAN TO FATHER MBAKA ETC. If Busola(Timis wife) is just coming out now to talk even after many years all by trying to create a public disgust for Fatoyinbo, it makes no sense to me. Before you foolishly quote me, I don't support rape and I don't go to church. I am a humanist. But to every words out there, there are hidden unsaid others to favour the acclaimed victims. Play the victim game to gain sympathy is the rule most people use online most of the time.

You took the words outta my mouth, there are 3 sides to a story.

I feel there's something she has refused to tell us, after 19 years. I watched the 25mins interview on YouTube and I feel there are something she's not saying.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by ikorodureporta: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin illuminati morraphucca
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by AerialMapper: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
You look at Biodun and you know he is a fake!

For all the COZA members who are blinded by this fake man of god...Continue in your blindness. It will be your sisters or your wives or nieces next

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Champneys: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Don't put your life frustrations on me Biko.. Go bite transformer

Go and tell your father to bite a 33Volt cable, oloshi omo iran ki ran!

Aja l'oma je enu baba e!

Thunder blown your diseased balls all over your ugly face, ewu Gambia! cheesy
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by ikorodureporta: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Well, the illuminatist never called it a church.
I blame d zombies falling for him..

Is "Commonwealth Of Zion" a church??!

Divine Delight Clubbers grin

...bt this lady in question left one cult, & embraced another, called HOTR. She too needs deliverance cheesy cheesy
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by NkayStory(f): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
sholatech:
Why do ladies keep saying 'Rape'? She was raped by him at a young age and she stayed/worked in the church for many years thereafter?

People like you are the reason why rape victims keep quiet....

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Champneys: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
AerialMapper:
You look at Biodun and you know he is a fake!

For all the COZA members who are blinded by this fake man of god...Continue in your blindness. It will be your sisters or your wives or nieces next

Power of brainwashing and who knows, maybe something fetish is involved too!

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by akejujoe(f): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
on judgement day, God will have to adjourn some cases because of all the atrocities the person have committed. Imagine this so called man of god. Why is it always him . Anyone who knows Busola will know she is not the average attention seeker so she couldn't have made this up. Many women are living with bitterness from these rape issues.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Brooke60(f): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
It's a consensual sex, I believe. But he turned out to be successful and you must try at all cost to pull him down.

It's typical of women...

However, I hope one day that the evil that this pastor does be exposed in a video broadcast.

I've been to his church and I hope one day, we will get to watch his sex tape on that big led screen on his stage called altar
Watch the video before commenting and be sensitive to people's pains! STFU

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Brooke60(f): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
UncleJudax:

Na wa o. This your comment is terribly unfortunate

My Bro, that's what we face
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Brooke60(f): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
macello4:
dis woman is a demon, don't tink she knows dat dis is man of GOD. Allow GOD to deal with him, u are too small to talk about man of GOD in bad way.
Really? Man of God? Are you people okay?
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Sunsets: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
I pray sense over your life and all the people that liked your comment
sholatech:
Why do ladies keep saying 'Rape'? She was raped by him at a young age and she stayed/worked in the church for many years thereafter?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Brooke60(f): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Toks2008:

Exactly my point.

Many ladies give reasons for keeping mum over a long time in cases of rape just to come out latter.

My question is..WHY NOW?
Why now? To heal! Do you think it's easy to heal from a rape? From the way she spoke about it, u can see she's fine and better.

The other women should learn about this man and run!
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by emma321(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Brooke60(f): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
safarigirl:

You have been talking nonsense with so much confidence.

You know absolutely nothing and you are confident in your ignorance. Go and sit down with a psychologist and ask them these questions, so that you can educate yourself. The time you have spent around MOGs has killed your sense of compassion and basic reasoning.

Go to a psychologist and you will know how a person can be raped multiple times by one person. Until then, I will keep reporting all your posts on this thread, becase you are an unrepentant rapist apologist.

You are not a practical person, don't you ever use that word to describe yourself. You are a sentimental c**t
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by TheFacelessMan: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Acidosis:

Many of them were too young and naive to speak up. What proofs can a 19 year old lady, sometimes a "nobody", probably have against a "GO"?

The psychological impacts of rape, abortion, drug, domestic violence, etc. last a life time. So it usually doesn't matter when or how it happened. More often than not, psychologists tell the victims to speak up even on issues that happened 20 years ago. That's the first step to recovery.

I have read so many comments from our poorly educated youth especially the guys.

They do not understand the concept as simple as it is.

All they are interested in is to shame the victim who i know personally...coincidentally.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by wirinet(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
macello4:
dis woman is a demon, don't tink she knows dat dis is man of GOD. Allow GOD to deal with him, u are too small to talk about man of GOD in bad way.
You must be less than human. Any human that watched this clip and don't feel the pain in the woman's voice has lost the right to be called a human being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNhJZ7vFSWk

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by iammiracle1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lol, anyone who has a quarter of the holy spirit in him/her & goes to that church would instantly know that pastor is evil, church where youths are asked to donate 100k dollars, church where you would be flung to the back if you are not wearing Gucci or Ford, church where the ladies are constantly told COZA girls must be beautiful, church where the pastors act weird, tueh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by iammiracle1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
macello4:

You are either mad or a RAPIST
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by babapressy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
MY opinion....
well if this story is true then it's a sin before God and man. however, revealing a truth/secret with the "singular aim to bring another person down" which may not even add any value to you or increase your capacity is not the right path to follow. because exposing secrets doesn't guarantee a change of life style.
If armed robbers visit a home and gang rape the wife even in the presence of her husband, would the wife tell the world of what transpired? if no, why?
the effect and pain of this public news maybe more hard and long lasting than the act itself.
death is not forgiveness.
my opinion......
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by MrMou: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Seems that Fatoyinbo guy is a serial sexual predator. This is like the second woman coming forward to accuse him of sexual assault. Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Muoka, Kumuyi, and Oyedepo etc are also pastors and we don't hear these sort of allegations about them, is he the only pastor in Nigeria?? Can't CAN investigate these allegations and disgrace him?? Can only imagine how many more victims there are out there. I imagine how his wife feels about all these allegations.
Don't disturb CAN please! CAN is right now busy thinking of how PDP will win at the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by chimex001(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Very unfortunate situation, if it was a saner clime, the fatoyinbo guy should be cooling off in jail and he will be facing several sexual lawsuit, mehn, the guy is something else, his dick has destroyed so many women sad

R Kelly is right now being prosecuted for sexual offences committed years ago. Rape is a criminal offence that is not barred by time
Timi Dakolo should take legal action against this fake pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by salford1: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Chithauri:
Why bring it up now after all this years. You will be surprised it was mutual content. Because ladies of nowadays every little fling they scream rape. Let the court decide if guilty or not. some of u condemning him have done worse.
mutual consent with a 16 years old kid. Are you alright sir ?

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by wirinet(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Chithauri:
Why bring it up now after all this years. You will be surprised it was mutual content. Because ladies of nowadays every little fling they scream rape. Let the court decide if guilty or not. some of u condemning him have done worse.
Because the alleged rape scarred her for life. She said she was disvirgined by the rape. Girls never forget who disvirgned them.
Maybe you did not watched the interview. She said she was 16 then.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by TheFacelessMan: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
cry
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Oforleta(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Though I'm not trying to defend the pastor, or any rapist. My only problem is that most women use the word 'rape' casually. Most times, they just say it to tarnish the image of the person in question. It doesn't make sense to say somebody raped you and you kept quiet only to wake up after so many years to talk about the issue. In majority of the cases, it's usually consensual sex. Women should just stop this nonsense attitude of using the word 'rape'carelessly. Rape is a serious crime. The sad truth is that even if the pastor actually did rape her, it will be difficult to proof same in court having regards to when it happened
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Jyde89: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
macello4:

You are very stupid to comment on this issue, I suggest you donate your wife and daughter to satisfy the sexual whims of the "man of god's".
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by mimilogistics: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
undecided

You have a serious problem.

And you clearly do not know the impact that your ill-thought out opinions up there will have on your business. I would expect any female (or anyone (male or female) with a shred of decency) who does business with you (or planned to do business with you) to immediately re-consider.

You clearly have no business running a business (or working for one) and your enterprise deserves to be brought to its knees. I know those whom you have insulted will rise to the occassion and take their pound of flesh.
attack my view and leave the company I work for. All over the world people air their views on topics of their interest.

How would u feel if your ex girlfriend or a girl u had mutual sex or one night stand with some years back when you were under youthful exuberances comes back today that you are now successful to start cooking up stories of how you raped or molested her some 20 years ago and the world persecutes you for it just because a woman accused you of rape that we cannot even prove the authenticity

My opinion is, if you get raped today, try as much as you can to raise alarm, inform your closest relatives and possibly file an official report for future reference even if u are ashamed to pursue the case at the moment.

For your info, so many women are using this rape accusation to milk men and to gain fame, most of them are abusing it; even consentual sex with their ex boyfriends in the past turns to rape after some years, it's absurd.

Pray you don't fall victim to false rape accusations.

It is beyond pleasing ladies here or trying to sound politically correct, i am being real and factual okay sir

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by baby124: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
LOL! This pastor again? grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by chimex001(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
mimilogistics:
attack my view and leave the company I work for. All over the world people air their views on topics of their interest.

How would u feel if your ex girlfriend or a girl u had mutual sex or one night stand with some years back when you were under youthful exuberances comes back today that you are now successful to start cooking up stories of how you raped or molested her some 20 years ago and the world persecutes you for it just because a woman accused you of rape that we cannot even prove the authenticity

My opinion is, if you get raped today, try as much as you can to raise alarm, inform your closest relatives and possibly file an official report for future reference even if u are ashamed to pursue the case at the moment.

For your info, so many women are using this rape accusation to milk men and to gain fame, most of them are abusing it; even consentual sex with their ex boyfriends in the past turns to rape after some years, it's absurd.

Pray you don't fall victim to false rape accusations.

It is beyond pleasing ladies here or trying to sound politically correct, i am being real and factual okay sir

Pray that your daughter or wife never fall victim of predators then you will understand that it's easier said than done. Try and research and understand the meaning of empathy.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by MarianaTrench: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

Small small, tornado wan begin blow ontop Fatoyinbo's yansh...

That was how Regina and Ned Nwoko's case started....Regina kept debunking until the News got bursted beyond her control....

Fatoyinbo's Cup of rape is about to fill up...

Pst Emmanuel Esezobor should warm up....His case is next

Village people are already processing Esezobor's case.

It will soon hit front page
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
And the randy goat is yet to robustly reply ese since!...

#pathetic filth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Sex Trafficking Case / Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.