Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,507 members, 7,954,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal (25371 Views)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by Ikem11(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2019
This op must be high on something. Which one now is mobbed? Shaking hands now be mob?

Ode!
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by Ubongdemaga: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2019
Showman Akpabio. Noting is keeping d man busy again so e choose tribunal as new show ground.
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2019
flexyrule:
Love him, hate him. This man placed Akwa Ibom on the map.
I used to be a serial critic of the Akpabio's administration, when I visited the state... I had no choice than become a Die-hard fan!
He messed his game from the point he installed that empty headed fraud called Udom.

Yea you visited and saw some fine roads

And flyovers and ruled that udom was empty headed

undecided

Should we tell u how much debt was left for those 3 flyovers and roads plus our massive allocation?
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by bajehjoshua(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2019
falopeogundipe:
Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio at Tribunal

Former majority leader in the Senate, Senator Godswill Akpabio, was recently held 'hostage' at the court premises last Tuesday by his admirers who had earlier trooped the venue of the tribunal in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital.
Akpabio is challenging the declaration of Chris Ekpenyong of the People's Democratic Party, (PDP,) as the winner of the February 23, 2019, Akwa Ibom North-West senatorial district election in the state.

The candidate of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) in the election, Sen. Akpabio, is contesting the result of election, which he has accused the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC,) and its Resident Electoral Commissioner, (REC), in the state, Mike Igini, of manipulating the outcome of his last senatorial election results to favour his major opponent, Chris Ekpeyong.
Chris Ekpenyong, PDP, INEC, and Mike Igini are the respondents in the petition.

The mammoth crowd that witnessed his evidence-in-chief, on Tuesday, responded with shouts of victory at every answer to his cross-examiner. At a point, he could not go outside the courtroom, for fear of being mobbed by the crowd made up of mainly youth, men and women. At the end of his testimony, few minutes after 7pm, the crowd went wild with the song of, "all what we are saying, give us Akpabio!" They later burst into various cultural songs; all to the admiration and amazement of those present at the court premises. His security details had hectic time controlling the surging crowd that wanted to have a glimpse of him. They had patiently waited under the rain and sun for almost thirteen hours, to at least have a hand shake with him. This made him to remain in the courtroom more than it was necessary.
Meanwhile, Akpabio, who told the tribunal that he was so sad that INEC in the state could connive with his opponent to carry out such massive manipulations against his candidacy, insisted that he won the majority of the votes cast, as against INEC's declaration.
Led in evidence by his counsel, Sunday Ameh, Akpabio said: "If this is how INEC is going to conduct election in Nigeria, it is a pity." He said in his testimony that INEC showed a great deal of bias against him, by tampering with the final results from many units and wards in the senatorial district to make sure votes to him were either reduced or invalidated, to make them insignificant in the overall results in the district. He alleged the final results announced by INEC were different from the ones announced at the polling centers across the district, immediately after voting that day. Akpabio, who was visibly agitated in the witness box, told the court that he felt so bad that the election, which he had clear majority of votes cast, was mutilated to favour his opponent in the election. He particularly accused INEC of hooding election materials when he requested them to prepare his case. "It was what INEC gave me that I relied on to prepare my case. Out of the 169 units in the senatorial district, it was only in 116 polling units that INEC gave us true certified copy of the result sheet."
The court adjourned till Monday, July 1, for the respondents to open their case.

https://www.airwavesreport.com/politics/3091-loyal-party-members-mob-akpabio-at-tribunal

pls where are the mob. It is like you don't know the meaning of the word
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by flexyrule(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

undecided

Should we tell u how much debt was left for those 3 flyovers and roads plus our massive allocation?
Go ahead. Then I'll educate you on Lagos, Delta and Bayelsa states debt profiles and how much they get every month from the government.
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2019
flexyrule:
Go ahead. Then I'll educate you on Lagos, Delta and Bayelsa states debt profiles and how much they get every month from the government.

Funny how you put Lagos in the same sentence

Can we talk about their igr?
Population?
Industrial activities?

What a skewed comparison
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by flexyrule(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

Funny how you put Lagos in the same sentence

Can we talk about their igr?
Population?
Industrial activities?

What a skewed comparison
I know the location of the keys L, A, G, O, S on my keyboard. With the whole federal allocation, IGR and huge debt profile, lagos is still "shi**y" like this, then you gotta give kudos to Akpabio. As for other South-South states, their state governors need to meet Akpabio for internship.

1 Like

Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by sapientia(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Last Tuesday?

Same day he told to forget how that SAN was putting it to him?

It can be said that it takes only Pix to make FP in NL.
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by Anijay1212(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
helphelp:

When Arsenal win champions league, then I'll try
Jesus!!! But that is (im)possible nah...
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by Tareq1105: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
emamos:
It is well

The same hurdle that Atiku is facing.

It's very difficult to prove.
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by helphelp: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Anijay1212:

Jesus!!!
But that is (im)possible nah...

Likewise pronouncing that name ...lmao
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by namiji2598: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

We rejected him

Even if he contests twenty times

He won't get past the one vote he got in my unit

Nonsense betrayer

The tinubu he looks up to. Did not become powerful by being unstable and a snitch
I never expected this from an akwa ibomomites, tell me any of our governors that has done what akpabio has done for us

1 Like

Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by namiji2598: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

undecided

is there any state in Nigeria that is nt on debt?

akpabio is a good man, unless if u never wanted success for akwa ibom before
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by AMI3(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
namiji2598:
I never expected this from an akwa ibomomites, tell me any of our governors that has done what akpabio has done for us
Do u have to mind that fellow. He only follow local people to reason they way they reason. Honestly it will take time before we have somebody like Akpabio. in Akwa Ibom state. Honestly.
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by AMI3(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
namiji2598:
is there any state in Nigeria that is nt on debt?

akpabio is a good man, unless if u never wanted success for akwa ibom before
I don't think that guy u quote reason to ur level. It is of no use quoting him or trying to him who Akpabio is .
Take it from me. It will take time before we have somebody like Akpabio.
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by namiji2598: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
AMI3:
I don't think that guy u quote reason to ur level. It is of no use quoting him or trying to him who Akpabio is .
Take it from me. It will take time before we have somebody like Akpabio.
what's ur location in akwa ibom bro
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by AMI3(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
namiji2598:
what's ur location in akwa ibom bro
IK and u
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by namiji2598: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
AMI3:
IK and u
ibagwa barrack abak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by wealth2al(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by AMI3(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
namiji2598:
ibagwa barrack abak
are u a soldier
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by namiji2598: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
AMI3:
are u a soldier
am a Corp member but my father is a soldier!!!!
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by AMI3(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
namiji2598:
am a Corp member but my father is a soldier!!!!
A son of soldier is a soldier.

Are u from Akwa Ibom?
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by namiji2598: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
AMI3:
A son of soldier is a soldier.

Are u from Akwa Ibom?
am from gombe state, can u give me a girl to marry, it's urgent
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by AMI3(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2019
namiji2598:
am from gombe state, can u give me a girl to marry, it's urgent
give me your WhatsApp. if u are really serious about it.
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by namiji2598: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2019
AMI3:
give me your WhatsApp. if u are really serious about it.
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by AMI3(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2019
namiji2598:
I will add u
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by namiji2598: 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
AMI3:
I will add u
I updated my phone and some numbers were missing, Ola message me on WhatsApp let's continue our discussion, it's Julius
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by AMI3(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2019
namiji2598:
I updated my phone and some numbers were missing, Ola message me on WhatsApp let's continue our discussion, it's Julius
OK I will. sorry that
Re: Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal by booksrite001: 1:58am On Jul 02, 2019
wealth2al:
ok na

embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors / Top Boko-Haram ‘Commanders’ Arrested In Kaduna / Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.