Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (50043 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ZikZikZik: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2019
How people stand up to admit these things is wonderful..I have my own personal experience as a boy, it happened to be the maid of my Our then pastor, it’s vague in memory but I still remember bits of it and it breaks me every time when I see the girl or even someone that looks like her...Sometimes I think that’s the reason I find it hard relating with women. And only one person knows about this in the whole wide world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Why did she wait for so many years to speak up, she should just close her mouth.

Rape case is a serious one and should be reported to the police as soon as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Karemarealty288(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Daddy Freezer is warming up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by karma2000: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Did is why Pentecostal churches are failure to the almighty God anyway karma is the answer to dat COZA pastor
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Chithauri(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2019
attention seeker
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by partnerbizz5(f): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:
one thing I hate is when people let emotions ride them

when this video came out

people agreed with her because

1. she's a woman
2.she's Timi's wife

look at that nonsense that happened with etinosa, you guys actually believed her before it was proved she fcked up

like I said, every rape case above 16 needs to be checked thoroughly, not because you heard the word rape then its entirely true

one thing is sure, this is not the fault of that crappy pastor 100%, we need more revelations

So all these women are lying against him?

Is he the only pastor? What responses has he given?
He said he would give a ROBUST reply in Ese's case.
Many years after, we are still waiting.

There is corroboration here.

In saner climes, the idiot would have resigned and paid his asss off in damages.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:

when this video came out

1. she's a woman
2.she's Timi's wife

look at that nonsense that happened with etinosa, you guys actually believed her before it was proved she fcked up

like I said, every rape case above 16 needs to be checked thoroughly, not because you heard the word rape then its entirely true

one thing is sure, this is not the fault of that crappy pastor 100%, we need more revelations

And women will always be womens worst enemies.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ufedolove: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:

when this video came out

1. she's a woman
2.she's Timi's wife

You get sense jare.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by atheistandproud(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2019
tstx:
Ha. Bloggers won't let us rest today...

In another news

This COZA pastor won’t get persecuted. Come this Sunday, He’s going to tell his congregation that the devil is after him and his church and that they should pray. And Nigerians WILL pray.... NIGERIANS are foolish like that.

I'm not an old man but from the little experience i hv I've found out that most "Very religious" people are not alright in the head.

Give the man a crate of Smirnoff ice

Sense full your head bros. Make I tap small na.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by joseph1832(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
Biodun Fatoyinbo don enter one chance

Na this kind issue Toke Makinwa and her likes dey carry for head like headgear and weave on grin
especially when e be say Fatoyinbo never send church money on am. Lol.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ufedolove: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2019
partnerbizz5:

So all these women are lying against him?

Is he the only pastor? What responses has he given?
He said he would give a ROBUST reply in Ese's case.
Many years after, we are still waiting.

There is corroboration here.

In saner climes, the idiot would have resigned and paid his asss off in damages.
Kindly provide us a tangible proof that Pastor Fatoyimbo did the deed.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by jubrilELsudan: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2019
FAKE PASTOR BIODUN FATOYINBO WILL SURELY BURN IN A SPECIAL HELL FIRE FOR ALL ETERNITY.

THIS IS THE WORD FROM ALMIGHTY GOD.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Nbote:
Wen Ese Walters first came out with her own allegations some years ago, ppl insulted her and abused her simply becos she was a nobody and some other hypocrites did simply becos it involves a Pastor or rather a big boy Pastor... D most irritating of dem all are d ones who will come out to talk about not judging d Man of God and allowing God to judge

So in otherwords d church shld kip sweeping d scandal under d carpet abi to protect d souls ryt? What happens to admitting his sin and seeking forgiveness from d victims, d church and God? See how U ppl have succeeded in bastardizing what d church stands for and making excuses for ppl...

I don't believe this comment is in response to mine.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ufedolove: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2019
ZikZikZik:
How people stand up to admit these things is wonderful..I have my own personal experience as a boy, it happened to be the maid of my Our then pastor, it’s vague in memory but I still remember bits of it and it breaks me every time when I see the girl or even someone that looks like her...Sometimes I think that’s the reason I find it hard relating with women. And only one person knows about this in the whole wide world
Plus Nlanders

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by anonymous96: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:

when this video came out

1. she's a woman
2.she's Timi's wife

If we need more revelations, how can you say that "one thing is sure, this is not the fault of that crappy pastor 100%" How can you then be sure?
Shoo..
Contradicting yourself

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by hyperflex(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2019
This won’t stop ladies from waiting behind after service to see pastor. Won’t stop them from attending the church cuz pastor is fine they wanna eff him too. Let’s be real many ladies wanna bang him. And ladies have that “as long as it’s not me “ idea. Sinners appreciate sinners tho.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Lovelyn451(f): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2019
men and rape...like peenis and scrotum, always together
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Stillthebest: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:

when this video came out

1. she's a woman
2.she's Timi's wife

E go better for you brother. To every stories, there are unsaid ones in order to make the stories sell. Diverse people don't agree to every stories immediately because there are always dy/dx....
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:
It's true Ok. That COZA and Busola SAGA is true. I lived in Ilorin all my life before I recently moved to Lag. We started COZA together before he moved to Abuja. The number of girls (past B as we fondly call him ) slept with is numerous. If all of them should come out. COZA WOULD BE FAR GONE..A LOT HAPPENED INSIDE STELLA MULTI PURPOSE HALL ALONG OFFA GARAGE ROAD. JUST DONT BE BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU ARE. YOU CANT ESCAPE PASTOR B. I BELIEVE HE'S A CHANGE PERSON BUT HIS PAST WILL FOREVER HUNT HIM. CONTROL YOUR LIBIDO GUYS

Instead of telling your fellow ladies to be careful about these so called pastors like your pastor B,you say guys should control their libido..
From your statement,”Just don’t be beautiful , else you can’t escape pastor B,” and you knew all this and the kind of person your pastor B was and you all continued attending the so called COZA, and your advice is for guys to control their libido.. chai onye me re gin ihe nka.., chai..

Ladies and their craze for church and my pastor this, my pastor that.. anyway .. what do I know sef�

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by atheistandproud(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Lovelyn451:
men and rape...like peenis and scrotum, always together

I hope you realize that your father and your brothers are men. Your uncles are men, your husband will be a man and your son's would be men?

Don't be a shortsighted person. Na advice, if you like quote me out of context.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by agro100(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kulas: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2019
Even if Jesus come down and tell you that your Pastor is fake, do you know that many will still oppose it, let alone believe it. Jesus is my Lord and the Bible is my constitutional book to Heaven, stop being deceived by any body that claim to be Pastor this and that. Worship Jesus and read and do only the things u saw in the Bible.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by articulate078: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:

when this video came out

1. she's a woman
2.she's Timi's wife

look at that nonsense that happened with etinos

a, you guys actually believed her before it was proved she fcked up

Dts was how some people allowed emotions to allude their discretion during d case of Ronaldo and one girl lyk dt.At d end who withdrew case Ronaldo or d accuser?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2019
But Toke this is still just an allegation na, don't get carried away. Can't recall what the due process is in Nigeria but if it exists lets let it take its course.

Besides this matter is just coming to light, what is the statute of limitation on such an issue in Nigeria? If she can prove the accusation and also prove she was under aged at the time it occurred then she might have an action in strict liability statutory rape dono if that is a thing in Naija either (I don forget all my Nigeria legal madness grin).

That stated, what is the motive for her coming out at this time? Did she say something to anyone when the issue was fresh? Any witnesses?

The idea that all women who cry rape must be believed displays a fundamental lack of understanding of human nature...let's not be like the baying crowd frenzied like a pack of wolves at the smell of blood...calm down let the law take its course.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by kellyboo: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2019
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/5265104/1kva-portable-solar-pack-end

Get your avoidable 1kva inverter.. The price will wow you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Bbbwings: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:
It's true Ok. That COZA and Busola SAGA is true. I lived in Ilorin all my life before I recently moved to Lag. We started COZA together before he moved to Abuja. The number of girls (past B as we fondly call him ) slept with is numerous. If all of them should come out. COZA WOULD BE FAR GONE..A LOT HAPPENED INSIDE STELLA MULTI PURPOSE HALL ALONG OFFA GARAGE ROAD. JUST DONT BE BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU ARE. YOU CANT ESCAPE PASTOR B. I BELIEVE HE'S A CHANGE PERSON BUT HIS PAST WILL FOREVER HUNT HIM. CONTROL YOUR LIBIDO GUYS
Na everybody know him history for here.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by GreatLion(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:
Was he already a pastor then....
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Bbbwings: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2019
kellyboo:
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/5265104/1kva-portable-solar-pack-end

Get your avoidable 1kva inverter.. The price will wow you.
If God had blessed Nigeria
We wouldn't be needing your inverter.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nbote(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

I don't believe this comment is in response to mine.

My apologies.... I misunderstood ur post probably due to d many insensitive comments some ppl are making... It's been modified..
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2019
GreatLion:

Was he already a pastor then....
When Busola stuffs happened, he wasn't a PASTOR. But even after he became a pastor , nothing change. I believe that tin na hin weakness. Besides he's a strong Bible teacher with depth
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by willibounce1(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Accusation without evidence is a dead case. He raped you many years ago, do you have evidence? No. He denies he never had sex with you. Case closed. Life goes on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA / Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 / Regina Daniels Stuns In Transparent Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.