Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (50048 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sylve11: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

I don't believe this comment is in response to mine.

grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by LisaAnne(f): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Ninethmare:
Every week different trending news
No wonder we don't care much about our government
Na to dey comment and follow celebrity online

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by LisaAnne(f): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Ninethmare:

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Dazonic: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2019
See what pastor Fatoyinbo said after raping Timi Dakolo's wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNhJZ7vFSWk
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Angelfrost(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ninethmare:

The matter don tire person... At this rate, soon we won't even know if Buhari is still president, or if there is a new cabinet or the same old worthless cabinet.

This social media attenuation of our collective intelligence is getting worrisome.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sylve11: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bbbwings:

If God had blessed Nigeria
We wouldn't be needing your inverter.

Lwkmd grin grin cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Toke should just shut up with all this her sister sister talk. When they finish falling hand, they start riding on sisterhood.

This takes away nothing drom Bukola's case though. Just tired of all this kind talk.

I pity the man's wife sha. This goes out to all the men who think brostituting is okay because they are men. This is what the woman who would be deluded enough into marrying you will face.

Don’t mind her Toke that was causing problems in a married man family because she wants to
Leave above her means. Why didn’t she speak up that time for the mans wife and daughters who are women and sisters. Lol

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ZikZikZik: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ufedolove:

Plus Nlanders
Facelessm..So you really don’t know who is talking... grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nbote:

My apologies.... I misunderstood ur post probably due to d many insensitive comments some ppl are making... It's been modified..

I understand.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by viktor17: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kreamie:
This pastor is going down.
I know say you go comment. Twale baami
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by akin9ja78(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Am very sure she was the first to be attracted to the handsome pastor.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Topmaike007(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
tstx:
Ha. Bloggers won't let us rest today... They will definitely milk this story into oblivion

In another news

This COZA pastor won’t get persecuted. Come this Sunday, He’s going to tell his congregation that the devil is after him and his church and that they should pray. And Nigerians WILL pray.... NIGERIANS are foolish like that.

I'm not an old man but from the little experience i hv I've found out that most "Very religious" people are not alright in the head...
cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Carlyboi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ninethmare:

Abi na wen our mumu never do nko suffering and smiling and social media bullshit
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Christianity and controversy are bloody friends if I decide to pick up a religion again I go become Buddhist all this craps and high fables
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Bestboy11513(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Why didn't she report to the police when it happened? Some women are just hopeless.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by skoles001(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Toke should just shut up with all this her sister sister talk. When they finish falling hand, they start riding on sisterhood.

This takes away nothing drom Bukola's case though. Just tired of all this kind talk.

I pity the man's wife sha. This goes out to all the men who think brostituting is okay because they are men. This is what the woman who would be deluded enough into marrying you will face.
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by emelda86(f): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
One man no fit rape me

No be mouth no be joke

But that pastor na something else

Tufiakwa...

Ncan reporting live

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Charmingrascal(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
All those bitter female celebrities & so called feminists will masturbate on this, next is Tonto Dikeh

However I must commend Busola for speaking out and also Timi for supporting and standing by his wife

The funny thing is by next tomorrow COZA will still full with sheeples praying against the devil who is trying to bring down their Pastor's Ministry

But even if lies run for twenty years truth will surely catch up wit it one day. Expect more revelations few weeks from now more women will come out to expose him

He should just admit it and beg for forgiveness from God and man

Say No To Rape!
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by GTFOH: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:
It's true Ok. That COZA and Busola SAGA is true. I lived in Ilorin all my life before I recently moved to Lag. We started COZA together before he moved to Abuja. The number of girls (past B as we fondly call him ) slept with is numerous. If all of them should come out. COZA WOULD BE FAR GONE..A LOT HAPPENED INSIDE STELLA MULTI PURPOSE HALL ALONG OFFA GARAGE ROAD. JUST DONT BE BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU ARE. YOU CANT ESCAPE PASTOR B. I BELIEVE HE'S A CHANGE PERSON BUT HIS PAST WILL FOREVER HUNT HIM. CONTROL YOUR LIBIDO GUYS

lol RADIO WITHOUT BATTERY
tongue
this is the third thread you will say this about this coza saga! chai! a guy man for that matter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Altern8(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lovelyn451:
men and rape...like peenis and scrotum, always together

You are still young. Maybe that’s why you think like this.

Rape is not a male gender crime. Be guided.

Don’t trivialise the struggle of victims by issuing simplistic statements that offer no help or relief but catalyse needless arguments.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
ibkayee:

What happened to her is actually part of a big societal picture, Nigeria has a massive problem with rape culture

And that is it.the number of people I can leave my kids with may be less than five. Unfortunately my daughter is not taking to Tae Kwondo like her brother. The girl is too cerebral and not instinctive angry angry

Where her brother will act immediately, she hesitates to think
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by orazx: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:
one thing I hate is when people let emotions ride them

when this video came out

people agreed with her because

1. she's a woman
2.she's Timi's wife

look at that nonsense that happened with etinosa, you guys actually believed her before it was proved she fcked up

like I said, every rape case above 16 needs to be checked thoroughly, not because you heard the word rape then its entirely true

one thing is sure, this is not the fault of that crappy pastor 100%, we need more revelations
RAPE is RAPE as long as its been forced on them,I pray your Daughter don't experience it,so shut the fvck and read comments if you're into this Pastors things.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by greggng: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Last night i saw tonto dike fucking me in the dream...I hope she won't come and tell the word I raped her..?
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kennydoc(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:
one thing I hate is when people let emotions ride them

when this video came out

people agreed with her because

1. she's a woman
2.she's Timi's wife

look at that nonsense that happened with etinosa, you guys actually believed her before it was proved she fcked up

like I said, every rape case above 16 needs to be checked thoroughly, not because you heard the word rape then its entirely true

one thing is sure, this is not the fault of that crappy pastor 100%, we need more revelations

Oga, don't even attempt to push any blame on this lady at all.

First, she was only 17, so she was a minor. Even if she seduced the pastor, it would still be a rape.

Secondly, he was a pastor. There is no justification for rape, how much more when it involves a pastor.

Thirdly, he was married with a kid. How come he didn't have respect for his marriage?

Pastor Biodun should be prosecuted and jailed! He's not a genuine pastor, except he has truly repented.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by partnerbizz5(f): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ufedolove:

Kindly provide us a tangible proof that Pastor Fatoyimbo did the deed.

God forbid that I argue issues of law with a layman.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by lilmax(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kennydoc:

Oga, don't even attempt to push any blame on this lady at all.

First, she was only 17, so she was a minor. Even if she seduced the pastor, it would still be a rape.

Secondly, he was a pastor. There is no justification for rape, how much more when it involves a pastor.

Thirdly, he was married with a kid. How come he didn't have respect for his marriage?

Pastor Biodun should be prosecuted and jailed! He's not a genuine pastor, except he has truly repented.
this is the problem with you guys

like I said, you guys don't think before you make decisions

look at the rubbish you wrote
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kennydoc(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
articulate078:

Dts was how some people allowed emotions to allude their discretion during d case of Ronaldo and one girl lyk dt.At d end who withdrew case Ronaldo or d accuser?

And how do you know they didn't settle out of court? If Ronaldo was truly guilty, and she demanded £5million for out-of-court settlement, it was still better for him than going through the prosecution and being found guilty.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ImpregnaTor(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Their is nothing strong in that woman
Why wait for this long.
Why not even 5 years ago.
And people are here calling her strong woman.
Tbh, she just embarrassed and humiliated her husband,
Maybe her husband agreed to this public disgrace.
At the end nothing will happen to the pastor, no tangible evidence, is all just for the sake of, i have now open up to the public; for a mere social media controversy.
I hope she really has where she driving to with this matter, if not i pity her false boldness, courage and stupidity.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by gosmoney(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
She be first victim to be rape abi which kind show love show love dis one just dey shout na dem self dem dey protest for rubish
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kennydoc(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
lilmax:
this is the problem with you guys

like I said, you guys don't think before you make decisions

look at the rubbish you wrote
[/s]

Oga, I am telling you what rape is in the eyes of the law. This has nothing to do with my feeling or thought process. If as an adult you sleep with a minor, it won't matter what led to it, you raped her and will definitely be found guilt in the eyes of the law. It doesn't matter whether she seduced you and you fell for it, the full weight of the law will still come down on you. How much more when an adult forces himself on a minor. There can't ever be a justification for it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' / Debt: Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Being Called Out For Buying A Benz On Credit. / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.