Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him (60061 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by tabaski: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
Timi do me proud and nail this idiot please
We were friends during his university days, not so close though but if i tell u all shits d dude has done and still doing underground, u won't touch him with a very long long long pole

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerians there is no proof oh ask all those people if they saw it they will tell you " no but.." and just like Ned Stark said everything after "but" na wash. those people don't know the truth they are looking for ways to empty their clip on someone we don't know if he is guilty. let the court judge it simple. All this social media warriors most of em have their problems yet they judge like they past pretty such pity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by LisaAnne(f): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Foodforthought:

An intelligent person always stays neutral to all accusations until credible evidence is established. Even if he did it, we need legal redress rather than conclusive assumptions.... how can you go and start calling a man a rapist when you can't 100 percent ascertain he is guilty? You are not intelligent, otherwise you would ask questions and not just conclude like that. I stand against rape but a friend of mine cried and suffered for months due to false rape allegation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Benekruku(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
Angelfrost:
But, what about the burden of proof?.. Are we to just take her word for it, and hang the clergy man?.. In the absence of viable evidence, or veritable witnesses, the clergyman is in his right to sue for defamation of character, and libel.
[/s]
[s]
Angelfrost:
But, what about the burden of proof?.. Are we to just take her word for it, and hang the clergy man?.. In the absence of viable evidence, or veritable witnesses, the clergyman is in his right to sue for defamation of character, and libel.
[/s]
[s]
Angelfrost:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by akin9ja78(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Some women be oloriburuku sha, They will come to your house seat on your bed allow you touch breast and later be forming rape. Gbogbo yin e shofo ni.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by CableWire: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Ese Walters COZAed, Busola Dakolo COZAed and trust me many more are still gathering momentum to voice out...
And my question now is... When are the security agencies going to COZA this man mounting 'altars' anyhow?

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by joseph1832(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander. All in all I'm waiting for daddy freeze to react to this. grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by semyman: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Abi this one na fake pastor we go still call am?
When I say all pastors are criminals some empty brain will not understand

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Benekruku(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
HitSong:

No be my mouth una go hear say, na leftover toto TIMI marry lipsrsealed

wonders shall never seize
[/s]
[s]
HitSong:

[/s]
[s]
HitSong:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by TONYE001(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

This guy go don rape reach 50- 100 women... reminds me of my old Friend and classmate.... Nigga raped hell out of our school girls and till date no one was bold enough to acuse him.

Even his current wife is a product of rape... he called it Rape and Beg "RnB.

Did you know when your so called friend was doing lol these? If yes, what steps did you take?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
What's the handle make I go do advert abeg
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
liverpool72:
am more than sure u don't understand what u saying
lol. We all left REMA CHAPEL ALONG TANKE .to follow Pastor B. I know him more than anyone else here

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
SageMK:
SMH. That's so predictable of Nigerians.

We always take things by the storm especially when it comes to storming pages online to protest. You'd think the country is made up of sane and god fearing people.

It starts and finish online.
Give it a week and the dust settles.
People go back to business, either legal or illegal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Burgerlomo: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:
This event happened like 15 years ago. I was in the same group with Busola. But its over a decade Busola should forgive him . Biodun has changed .JUST THAT HIS PAST WONT LET HIM REST

He's very lucky that the incident didn't occur in Yankee.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Bestboy11513(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
What's this trend of Nigerians always looking for the next man to jump on and rain insults.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by joseph1832(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:
This event happened like 15 years ago. I was in the same group with Busola. But its over a decade Busola should forgive him . Biodun has changed .JUST THAT HIS PAST WONT LET HIM REST
So the fact that he has changed mean we should forget he committed a crime? Like when he had sex with Ese Walters, I bet people like you come to his defence saying he has changed, right?

People like you are the ones who are very quick to judge a man who goes into a brothel to fvck but praise your pastors when they rape their church members.

8 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

This guy go don rape reach 50- 100 women... reminds me of my old Friend and classmate.... Nigga raped hell out of our school girls and till date no one was bold enough to acuse him.

Even his current wife is a product of rape... he called it Rape and Beg "RnB.

Na wa o.
RnB

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:
[/s]
[s]

[s][/s]

I understand sir... It's too weighty for your "exceptional" intelligence. Sincere apologies.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Deepfeel(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Paroh:
This should gladden ny heart but the worst part is that nothing will eventually happen to this guy. Next Sunday his church will still fill up because his congregation are mindless sheeple. I'm just so sorry for that woman.
Did God remove king David as king when he slept with Uriah's wife, and even murdered him when he discovered that she was pregnant for him? I believe this rape thing happened along time ago, he might not be the same person he was back then men of God fall time to time too they are not perfect beings, it's better to run close to God after sinning than run away from him

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Benekruku(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
Angelfrost:

I understand sir... It's too weighty for your "exceptional" intelligence. Sincere apologies.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by ikorodureporta: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:
2004 no late too much na
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by EsanEmmanuel(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Angelfrost(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
SageMK:
SMH. That's so predictable of Nigerians.

We always take things by the storm especially when it comes to storming pages online to protest. You'd think the country is made up of sane and god fearing people.

It starts and finish online.
Give it a week and the dust settles.
People go back to business, either legal or illegal.

A week? When BBNaija is starting on Sunday?.. You overestimate your fellow country men. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by ikorodureporta: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
NLs too don join d 'storm' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by PTNL: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is the beginning, many others that have been abused by this voracious lions will begin to voice out now....even King David didn't go Scot free let alone some of these synthetic men of God that God's spirit had eluded for long but they don't know. Idajo nbe lorun. Everyone of is should not entrust our teenage girls with any man ooooo cos a standing prick had lost conscience for ages and no anointing will.prevent from misbehaving. Caution and self discipline is the key.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by fuke(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fake.
Thief.
MTN wont have an usecured site.
MTN will not write that kind of Engish.
Sey should find a way to feed you to the police.
These are the youths who want to rule the country.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Steve28: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Something tells me that Busola is lying and she better be careful before God visit her.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
the Jazz man working for the present government is really working overtime..
At one time, it was all about this woman Tonto and his ex, that one trended, it shifted to Regina Daniel, after that one died down,Naira Marley took over, and now pastor B , like some people call him, funny thing is BB naija never start o..
Just news to keep distracting the Nigerian populace from the bad leadership and government, and keep their minds busy.

That man needs his salary increased asap o

9 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Chithauri(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
if you can't be responsible in ur reply then get off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by greggng: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:

Chai sorry to hear about this...were you a victim of rape too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.