Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him (60071 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Josike(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
No matter how we all seats on the truth we forget one person captured us light and someday like this it will speak. Please kindly check www,vasiti.com and discover amazing deals for you.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by mekuxiani(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Nigerians aren't chilling at all after hearing what Coza Pastor, Bidoun Fatoyinbo did to Timi Dakolo's Wife, Bukola.

See reactions below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-storm-pastor-bidoun-page-to-blast-him-over-bukola-dakolo-rape-issue/
You have to really look @ the situation why would she lie it takes a lot of guts to come out and speak as a rape victim
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by guynextdoor(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Biodun aka man with the magic stick grin

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wallade:

If you agree that this happened 15 years ago, then let us do a count:

there was also a case of Ese Walter who became bold and brave enough to make a case against Biodun Fatoyinbo; a number of other ladies also came out to make salient accusations of rape and sexual related offences against him.

Don't you think there is a trend with Biodun Fatoyinbo that can damage COZA, if it is really a church of God.

Biodun Fatoyinbo can not keep hiding behind a finger, he must come out of the closet and make his case or better still admit his actions. It is important for him not to mind that he will be castigated, shamed, despised, removed from his position in the church or crucified. He must seek forgiveness from the ladies and God.

I am not sure he will be prosecuted by the law especially if the ladies don't take him to court but he must start the process of redemption of his own soul and save COZA from destruction.
. First I stand against rape. I don't support it. But you see while I was still a member COZA made us believe that sexual sins are normal, that GOD never expects us to be HOLY. AS a result we don't see anything wrong with anybody doing it. Later I found out that most of the pastor's and group leaders we're doing same thing. I was rooted in RCCG teachings before I joined . When I couldn't cope I later left. Even Her Husband was doing stuffs. We should not dig too deep. The pastoral title on BIODUN FATOYINBO is questionable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by mukhcech(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
GentleMoney:
Religion is a SCAM!!!

Can you quote where his religion told him to rape or become a gullible woman and allow yourself to be fooled. Are you(Religion is scam crew) not mad like this?
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by kokomaster3d: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
lordtosan:
No. Accusations are different from the Bible.

We are not waving of the story as specious. We are only saying grave allegations like this require clear, credible and compelling evidence/proof.

Think about the Ronaldo and Neymar's rape allegations.

One day someone would accused you of something as terrible as this online, then you will appreciate why it's never too intelligent to draw conclusion from a single story. Let's hear from both parties.

Rape case is a serious issue my friend. Anyone that has the courage to come out and speak like this means is a genuine case. For a woman to come and say someone slept with her is not ordinary. Its very rare for woman to lie about sex.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by corpershun: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Deepfeel post=79746311][/quote]

Because there’s going to be a confession and I know someone who has gone through this in his church
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by corpershun: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
oluwalonprovide:
Goodmorning Sir's/Ma's

Let's Be Frank What This Pastor Did Is Very Bad Of Him, I REALLY Frown at This Act and I Really Hate Him and His Ministry For This But Let's Come To Think Of It, Dakolo's Wife Never Tell Us The Fault On Her Own Side (Maybe Her Dressing When The Pastor Is Around Nor What She Said In His Presence). Let's Not Forget That This People Are Human And Blood Runs Through Their Veins. Why Is It Now She Was Saying This And Not Then?

For The Man To Tell Her That She Should Be HAPPY He's The One Disvirging Her, Let's Be Real Something Is There Which We Need To Think Of Before Judging This So Called Man Of God.

So if you are kept in a room with plenty money, you would take it even though you are not the owner?

Remind me what we should do to temptation

Let me tell you regardless of whatever away you seem to testify whilst fornication is a sin, Rape is a crime and 21years to anyone that rapes a Virgin.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by bowei(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
I wonder what you guys are discussing... the Fulaniman that would kidnap and rape is 1 hour away from you... be arguing over celebrity stunt
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by sssoulw(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Alaye Bleep that pastor shii.... he is human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by lordtosan(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
kokomaster3d:

Rape case is a serious issue my friend. Anyone that has the courage to come out and speak like this means is a genuine case. For a woman to come and say someone slept with her is not ordinary. Its very rare for woman to lie about sex.
Just like the women who had the courage to accuse Ronaldo and Neymar of rape which later turned out to be false.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by bowei(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
kokomaster3d:

Kidnapping is child's play
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by naturefellow(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
SageMK:
SMH. That's so predictable of Nigerians.

We always take things by the storm especially when it comes to storming pages online to protest. You'd think the country is made up of sane and god fearing people.

It starts and finish online.
Give it a week and the dust settles.
People go back to business, either legal or illegal.

Headline I was hoping to read... Nigerians storm Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's HOUSE to blast him
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Wallade(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
. First I stand against rape. I don't support it. But you see while I was still a member COZA made us believe that sexual sins are normal, that GOD never expects us to be HOLY. AS a result we don't see anything wrong with anybody doing it. Later I found out that most of the pastor's and group leaders we're doing same thing. I was rooted in RCCG teachings before I joined . When I couldn't cope I later left. Even Her Husband was doing stuffs. We should not dig too deep. The pastoral title on BIODUN FATOYINBO is questionable

Wonderful. Wahwuh!
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by booksrite001: 1:50am On Jul 02, 2019
5270122busola-dakolo-rape-nigerians-storm5#79750843:

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her / Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady / Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.