Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation (46874 Views)

Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
King44:
He should at this point, It would keep piling up until another one comes and everything sky rockets beyond what he could handle

He should you will say but he cant. The press will refer to the case of Ese also and the other girl that accused him. Except he has a response for all cases.

And trust Nigerians, If his responses are not robust enough, They will drag him into the muds again

They are presently stabbing that guy on all social media platforms as am typing. He needs a miracle to rebrand himself at the moment
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by salford1: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
tellwisdom:
All these girls no get shame.....it wasn't actually a rape.

She was just pained the guy didn't marry her. And this mumu ibakolo abi wetin Dem de call am; can't even reason deep. 98.9% of Naija girls like about their virginity. Ndi ara angry
Your name should be tellfoolish. grin

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by tellwisdom: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
legitnow:

KONJI NA BASTARD!

.That guy na swag guy....All these small small gurls do admire good looking men if they find one.

Even my niece de compliment me most times. So that automatically applies to anybody they find looking and smells good; and this fatoyibo guy looks like a swag boi while growing up

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by legitnow: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
tellwisdom:

.That guy na swag guy....All these small small gurls do admire good looking men if they find one.

Even my niece de compliment me most times. So that automatically applies to anybody they find looking and smells good, and this fatoyibo guy looks like a swag boi while growing up

BUT HE WAS PREACHING AND FUCCKING DEM.

WEN U LOOK AT HIM, U JUST KNOW WAT HE IS ABOUT.

U DONT EVEN NEED ANY CONFESSION FROM ANY WOMAN, U JUST KNOW, HE IS A BAD GUY IN DISGUISE.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Ibunkunoluwaell: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
I have always known that Fatoyinbo has always been a wolf in sheep clothing,God has revealed this to me long time ago,i even confronted him on the facebook about his personality but i was surprised on how his followers lashed at me ,guess what..most of them are even girls.....everyday must be for the thief and one day must also be for the owner too...
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by flattenyourbely: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by docadams: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
lalasticlala

Isa 'Joseph' willing to speak? That's the question. Remember the Ese Walter Scandal. Some are still waiting for the 'robust reply' after many years. So 'Joseph' may not speak.

'Joseph' shall speak at the appointed time.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by AngelicBeing: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
lalasticlala:

Is 'Joseph' willing to speak? That's the question. Remember the Ese Walter Scandal. Some are still waiting for the 'robust reply' after many years. So 'Joseph' may not speak.

Nobody holy pass but some big Pastors use their positions to commit acts that are shocking. Some members are too gullible, are brainwashed once they hear pastor or man of God. People should shine their eyes.

No wonder Karl Marx said Religion is the Opium of the masses.

I'm against gullibility in the name of religion, I'm against fake rape allegations, I'm also against fake Pastors. But for Ese Walter to have confessed about her sex Scandal with the pastor and now this fresh one from Mrs Dakolo, then something is really wrong.
Coza pastor should be derobbed immediately from the pulpit, tried in a competent court, flogged 50 million lashes of koboko, made to pay compensation to his victims and sentenced to 15 years in jail, case closed grin

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Dantedasz(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Abfinest007:
this is how it happened in the case of joseph in the bible.nobody want to hear from joseph

You may want to read about Joseph and his dreams here-
https://www.nairaland.com/4700287/affair-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-coza#70670844
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
I am totally against rape. However this happened when she finished secondary which was years back.
He was most likely not even a pastor then, and who even as thought of a concrete evidence for such accusation.

However na them know sha
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Steve28: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
This incident happened years ago, then the so called pastor wasn’t a true born again but now he is a true Christian. Remember the Bible said behold old things are passed away. So please I really need you guys to help me ask Busola what are problem is. I believe she can’t tell me that aside from pastor and her husband, no other man has have Slept with her.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by dracosith(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Abfinest007:
this is how it happened in the case of joseph in the bible.nobody want to hear from joseph

This Joseph isn’t saying anything. I believe he has social media handle or can go to court. If he keeps mute, then he is guilty...maybe he has confessed to God, but that doesn’t change the fact about guilt and he needs to apologize to the offended.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Offpoint1: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry
I know Busola personally... i know Biodun too.
To be honest with you, this story is very likely true.
BUT..i was not there.
It is disgusting to read the rape apologists.
I was expecting a story from you, erase your comment and write a story now.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by mimicue(f): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
#survivingbiodun

This will encourage other ladies out there to come out from thier shadows .
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by gambia(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
RAPE issue everywhere
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Kingsaeedibn: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
DarkJeddi:
You don't expose the person you want to blackmail,

You threaten to expose them..

Or how does your own blackmail work? shocked

After threatening doesn't work.. They go on blackmailing.. I hope the jail you too with the couple for scandal and defamation of personality

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Kingosytex(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
mrandrea77:
Congrats to all my yesterday winners , let keep winning . follow who know road . DM or Whats App

don't u know ur watsapp people again? continue winning with them and stop littering everywhere
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by PETIZY(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
ALL THIS GOD OF MEN EVERYWHERE. NASO THEM FULL MY STREET USING CHARMS ON MARRIED WOMEN UPANDOWN. I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE SO DAFT TO IDENTIFY THESE USELESS FAKE PASTORS FROM WHAT THEY DO. MAY BE NA JUJU ANYWAYS. [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by jconsulting(f): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fatoyinbo voice : ah why did a rape this girl naa, see wahala wey too much pekus has put me into
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by winterfell007(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
otipoju:
If it looks like trash
Feels like trash
Smells like trash
Then it is trash.

Reminds me of the current Russian foreign minister
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Chukalemon(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gbajabiamila eeh.is the judgement day
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by ThothHermes: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ninethmare:
Fatoyinbo can't escape this one

Village people are pleased grin
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by nwadiuko1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:
Broke couple trying to rip off rich man through black mail..

Laughing
timi dakolo broke?
you are foolish
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Glink2018(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Make dem carry the matter go court instead of disturbing our peace .....

All nonsense posters on nairaland, enough is enough...

Let's share a productive story

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Kingsaeedibn: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
nwadiuko1:
timi dakolo broke?
you are foolish

Go prepare for your post utme jare
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Zuriel100(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
is he d only pastor in Nigeria? always rape allegation against him....DX is not d first time
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by cooltola(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
To all those who believe that Pastor Abiodun did it, where are the evidences? guilty without evidence. Na so the me too movement don enter Naija. First Bill Cosby, two weeks ago Cuba Goodling, yesterday Coza Pastor. last week President Trump, next year President Buhari

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Davidasi: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Have u ever being accused of rape mehn you will hate ur life. This is fake jare abeg think well, why did she keep quiet after all these years there is something fishy women are too wicked when u don’t do again or stop giving money , they will call u all type of name including rapist I was a victim after two years of stopping dating the bitch , she just come to my house with police accusing me of rApe. I was locked up any woman above 18 years Bleep rape

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Karlosorji(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
jieta:
Please how old was timi dakolo's wife when the so call Pastor rape her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Bovi Dressed Like Michael Jackson, Rocks Woman Hair (photo) / Onyii Alex Stuns In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.