Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation (46879 Views)

Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by RichboyPee(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Abfinest007:
this is how it happened in the case of joseph in the bible.nobody want to hear from joseph
This is one too many. Ese Walters saga still fresh. "Still waiting for his Robust reply"
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Davidasi: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hé rape you and you were still attending the church and also a choir ester in the same church you were raped, lies this must be investigated maybe pastor stop giving money or even fucking her anymore that is why she remember the sweetness after 15 yrs abeg shift jare rape my foot
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by mofedamijo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
RAPE CASES AGAINST THIS PASTOR IS ONE TOO MANY, SECONDLY, I DONT THINK DAKOLOS WIFE HAS ANYTHING TO GAIN FROM THIS, TO SOME EXTENT I WANT TO BELIEVE THIS STORY.....JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by naijajobx: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oh
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by awennie(f): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is getting very serious and its disheartening.
this people though are men of God are humans too and should never use their position to take undue advantage of Innocent ladies. I've heard series of stories of what these So called men of God do under the guise of mentorship.

The sad thing is that the man in question is not coming out to ascertain or discredit the story.

only God can judge the world. It is well.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by DarkJeddi(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

After threatening doesn't work.. They go on blackmailing.. I hope the jail you too with the couple for scandal and defamation of personality
Seems you're still confused about the meaning of blackmail.. grin

The THREAT of exposure is the blackmail,

If your Pastor has any meaningful thing to counter their allegation let him go to Court and sue them,

They are not running anywhere,so spare us your ramblings..
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Kingsaeedibn: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Seems you're still confused about the meaning of blackmail.. grin

The THREAT of exposure is the blackmail,

If your Pastor has any meaningful thing to counter their allegation let him go to Court and sue them,

They are not running anywhere so spare us your ramblings..

well, am A Muslim. and when Timi dakolo or what's his name is and his wife got jailed.. no forget to join them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by DarkJeddi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

well, am A Muslim. and when Timi dakolo or what's his name is and his wife got jailed.. no forget to join them
And we all dey this Naija..

If and When he has anything to disprove their claims,

Let him sue them and demand restitutions.

They have laid serious accusations..

Let him defend himself in a competent court of LAW,if he dares..

#SHIKENA
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Kingsaeedibn: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And we all dey this Naija..

If and When he has anything to disprove their claims,

Let him sue them and demand restitutions.

They have laid serious accusations..

Let him defend himself in a competent court of LAW,if he dares..

#SHIKENA

And where's the proof to support her claim? How can you just accept the man is guilty.. Just like That...

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by DarkJeddi(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

And where's the proof to support her claim? How can you just accept the man is guilty.. Just like That...
The onus is on him to clear his name not me.. cool

Who baff make him go carry him cloth.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Businessman1986(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
DarkJeddi:
The onus is on him to clear his name not me.. cool

Who baff make him go carry him cloth.. undecided

No, the onus is on her to prove her claim.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by DarkJeddi(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Businessman1986:

No, the onus is on her to prove her claim.
So,let him take her to Court for defamation.undecided

Or am I the one to clear his name for him? shocked
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by emmyileri(m): 1:53am On Jun 29, 2019
How can you just start casting judgment someone without knowing the truth
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by booksrite(f): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2019
kingsaeedibn:

cry
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Kingsaeedibn: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2019
booksrite:

cry

I understand what rape means..

Coming to talk about it on social media is absolutely a shameful and insane thing to do..
For a husband to support such insane move is absolutely outrageous..

And this accusations happened so many years ago..

Something is definitely fishy..

Now Gofundme for a lawyer.. Asking people to pay for them..

All is coming to piece..

I don't understand why everyone belief the story at once..

Especially the so called Christians.. The fools have turn it to YOUR CHURCH stuff..

Can't blame them.. They all hate each other (churches)
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by booksrite(f): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

I understand what rape means..

The fools have turn it to YOUR CHURCH stuff..

Can't blame them.. They all hate each other (churches)

I understand you quite too well.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by booksrite001: 1:28am On Jul 02, 2019
mofedamijo:
RAPE CASES AGAINST THIS PASTOR IS ONE TOO MANY, SECONDLY, I DONT THINK DAKOLOS WIFE HAS ANYTHING TO GAIN FROM THIS, TO SOME EXTENT I WANT TO BELIEVE THIS STORY.....JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.

undecided
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by 1000Capacity: 8:49am On Apr 24
lalasticlala:

Is 'Joseph' willing to speak? That's the question. Remember the Ese Walter Scandal. Some are still waiting for the 'robust reply' after many years. So 'Joseph' may not speak.

Nobody holy pass but some big Pastors use their positions to commit acts that are shocking. Some members are too gullible, are brainwashed once they hear pastor or man of God. People should shine their eyes.

No wonder Karl Marx said Religion is the Opium of the masses.

I'm against gullibility in the name of religion, I'm against fake rape allegations, I'm also against fake Pastors. But for Ese Walter to have confessed about her sex Scandal with the pastor and now this fresh one from Mrs Dakolo, then something is really wrong.
the robust is here
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by 1000Capacity: 8:50am On Apr 24
All these businessmen parading themselves as a man of God sef.
lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Rochas Okorocha Gives Miracle N2M, Plot Of Land & Nina N2 Million / Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man / Kwam 1 Poses With His Giant Ostrich Bird In His Ijebu Ode Country Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.