Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches (17071 Views)

Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League / Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by ojotobiloba1: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jaypop22:
Corruption in European countries is far more than that of Africa countries..... they only cover it up with technology and collaboration with their media.
All forms of unfair play are corruption!
Well done CAS.!
EFCC of world football
the slayer of AC Milan
E kun oko Chelsea (Chelsea too is loading)
E ti sick
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by Nonywendy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
samcus:
I just bought corn now, cut it into two and put half inside my back pocket,
I don't want that "Cut for me" "Cut for me" nonsense in dis Buhari time.
how old are you
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by felo126(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Canadanow:
Man City outta Champions League next season IJN. Make Man United miraculously enter champions league ooo. MAN U can make someone get a high BP
oga evn if man city no go champions league na arsenal go tak their place, nt man u
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by dheespectre: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
kyjuan99:
We were not kicked out
We asked to be excluded and we'll pay a fine to that effect
We need to buy world class players and playing UEL will block that
Forza milan
Forza Milan!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by dheespectre: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
GodSaklek:
Fake news, AC Milan were the one that willingly withdraw from Europa League so that UEFA can extent the time they are gonna be balance financially, if it was Champions league, AC Milan would have compete but they willingly withdraw from Europa league because they failed to qualify for UEFA Champions league, instead they find themselves in Europa League,UEFA don't want any club to be in debt, that's why Chelsea was banned for a transfer window...
@ obembet stop spreading fake news because of front page please, find out before u post...

Emily22
lordlugards
oloriLFC
Aystarz
Jaypop22
hisexcellency34

Forza milan
Seun
sylve11

Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by Bahddo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalee:
This ffp should be reviewed many big clubs are codedly breaking the rules and getting away with it
I tire o. They are pretending not to notice PSG and Man City.

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by toprealman: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Emily22:
Once upon a time

A.c Milan was a great club

Shevchenko

Crespo

Kaka

Maldini

But now,they can't compete with sunshine FC ,akure

That same time, Man City was a club unheard of.....
A time when Lyon won French league back to back unending.....when Deportivo la coruna (chai) were the Spanish giants.
Bottom line: For everything on earth, there is time....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by yhemsy62(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
lordlugards:
I'm watching skysports news right now. The news was real, Roma will replace them and Torino will take the qualification spot.

You are the one spreading fake news.
Modify Chelsea was ban for another reason
maybe you have problem comprehending what you heard on tv. A C Milan requested to be excluded from Europa league for them to be able to buy players of their choice and not the way you think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by GodSaklek(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
obembet:

U need help.. Check sky sport

Yeah, they can say that, but that's wat Milan want, even their chairman had been saying that for the past 3 months that if they qualify for Europa League instead of champions league, they they will forfeit the Europa League so that UEFA can extent the time they are gonna balance their book for additional one year for them to avoid sudden banned if they eventually they qualify for champions league in future, beside,forfeit Europa League because of the money involve in Champions league is bigger than Europa League, plus new sponship etc, they know that Europa money won't balance their financial status, that's why they decide to skip Europa League since they failed to qualify for champions league... U heard?, so learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by yhemsy62(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
obembet:

U need help.. Check sky sport
You are the one that need help, AC Milan wanted to be excluded from Europa league for them to be able to purchase good players without violating FFP. Even UEFA at first refused to exclude Milan from participating before Milan take the case to CAS
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by Eberex(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tookool:

Does that mean Arsenal will go to the champions League if Man city gets kicked out?

Yes. 5th place qualifies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by samcus(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nonywendy:
how old are you
tell me urs first cos pple like u re so sad dat dey couldn't see humor in anything they read on NAIRALAND ^sadist always think they ve a say^
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by vickydevoka(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Esomchi800:
Like what D only lands I have is in the village in Enugu state
Wic syd in enugu. Nsukka, oji or nkannu
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by peressteve: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
U Dey mad noodles generation
shawnfamous:
Lol... Club wey nor first get career before
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by peressteve: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
I love u ..forza milan for life
kyjuan99:
We were not kicked out
We asked to be excluded and we'll pay a fine to that effect
We need to buy world class players and playing UEL will block that
Forza milan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by Esomchi800(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
vickydevoka:
Wic syd in enugu. Nsukka, oji or nkannu
Nsukka Sir Here is my WhatsApp number 08108512833
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by vickydevoka(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Esomchi800:
Nsukka Sir Here is my WhatsApp number 08108512833
Kk. If am chanced I will watsap u. I am going for a survey work 2mao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by Yussuf06: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Still an ac milan die hard fan tho....this times r hard but we would rise again
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by Adedaniel211(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2019
shocked
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by Esomchi800(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
vickydevoka:
Bros Good evening I am still waiting for u sir 08108512833
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by vickydevoka(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Esomchi800:

Bros Good evening I am still waiting for u sir
Sorry bro something serious came up I av to attend to financially. Pls I won't be able to render any help to you. TFU
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by Esomchi800(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
vickydevoka:

Sorry bro something serious came up I av to attend to financially. Pls I won't be able to render any help to you. TFU

Okay bros thank you
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by booksrite001: 1:30am On Jul 02, 2019
vickydevoka:

shocked
Re: AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches by shawnfamous(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2019
peressteve:
U Dey mad noodles generation
Even the noodles senior ur papa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Four Nigerian Representatives Zoom Into Next Round / Who Should Lead The Super Eagles Attack Agaist South Africa / Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.