Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! (654 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2019
1. Deeper Life Bible Church: HOLINESS. You can never attend a service in Deeper Life without hearing; FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN AND HOLINESS WITHOUT WHICH NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD. Hebrews 4:12

2. REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD: RAW PROPHECY FROM ABOVE and Aggressive Evangelism. You cannot attend a service in RCCG without hearing true prophecies from above. The G.O would say, MY Daddy says there's someone here.........

3. Winners Chapel: DIVINE RICHES/ PROSPERITY FROM ABOVE.

4. PASTOR GBILE AKANNI'S CHURCH, ( I cannot remember the name of the church.): UNDILUTED WORD OF GOD that pierces soul and spirit. The word that brings the hardest of sinners on their knees for repentance!

5. White Garment Churches: Dance, Dance, Dance & frivolous prophecies or revelations. In a whole service, they may not open their bible.

6. COZA. grin grin . Why are you laughing? grin . The church is known for self-acclaimed righteousness and RECURRING RAPE ALLEGATIONS. And of late, Krest Bottle. The church actually brought back the spirit of Krest soft drink and its "contraceptive potency"!

7. Baptist Church: This is the home of hymns! At least there would be rendition of about 3 or 4 hymns before the service is over. I love hymns too.

8. Synagogue church: T.B Joshua will always showcase entertaining miracle sessions grin

Feel free to add yours.
Re: See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! by MJBOLT: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2019
LORD CHOSEN - constant public display of madness by its members

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2019
MJBOLT:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2019
What of ECWA?
Re: See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2019
What you don't know is that you just insulted Redeemed Church cos the founder of that Church was from a white garment church ... cheesy cheesy cheesy The goat does not give birth to a Lion cheesy cheesy cheesy by the way I love Papa Adeboye but please don't insult him indirectly...
Re: See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Catholic church: they start and end with the sign of the cross

1 Like

Re: See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! by hahn(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
None of them are known for inventing anything useful to humanity.

All they do is scam dunces of their money

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! by vertueptime: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Christ embassy, guys with jerry curls looking gayish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
hahn:
None of them are known for inventing anything useful to humanity.

All they do is scam dunces of their money

I'M DEAD grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
SmellingAnus:
What you don't know is that you just insulted Redeemed Church cos the founder of that Church was from a white garment church ... cheesy cheesy cheesy The goat does not give birth to a Lion cheesy cheesy cheesy by the way I love Papa Adeboye but please don't insult him indirectly...

Forget about extraneous genealogies .The General Overseer, RCCG, the highly revered man of God, Pastor E. A Adeboye was not brought up in white garment church. He became born again in RCCG. And he was never a minister in any white garment church. And talk of soul winning, I still don't know any pastor who is as aggressive as him. And among the genuine prophets of the living God in Nigeria today, He stands out. So I don't know what you're talking about.

If you are not comfortable with your white garment church, liberate yourself. Okay?

Even if Pa Akindayomi, the founder of RCCG once attended white garment, does that now make RCCG a white garment church?
Re: See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! by SmellingAnus(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ornament2003:

Forget about extraneous genealogies .The General Overseer, RCCG, the highly revered man of God, Pastor E. A Adeboye was not brought up in white garment church. He became born again in RCCG. And he was never a minister in any white garment church. And talk of soul winning, I still don't know any pastor who is as aggressive as him. And among the genuine prophets of the living God in Nigeria today, He stands out. So I don't know what you're talking about.

If you are not comfortable with your white garment church, liberate yourself. Okay?

Even if Pa Akindayomi, the founder of RCCG once attended white garment, does that now make RCCG a white garment church?

oh you are right... Our respected Vice President who said the security situation in our country is exagerated is a Pastor in RCCG... Guess who annointed him as a Pastor? Lol ...
I don't know about you... I will rather have a competent white garment member as my VP than for a Pastor that was annointed by Pastor Adeboye that will come and be lying to Nigerians as if we are fools...

By the way like I said before I love Pastor Adeboye ... I attend Salvation Ministries in Ph... Pastor Adeboye is like a grand father in the Lord to my Pastor....
Re: See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2019
I once said, the last has not been heard about Fatoyinbo's Sexcapade.

The infidel is in the news for what his is best known for- RAPE! again.

Let's keep watching.
Re: See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:

Seconded

(1) (Reply)

The Imam Healed Of Coronavirus By Prayer / My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God / The Scourge Of The Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.