Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (47931 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by semyman: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
All these illiterates should just limit their scope and avoid what is obviously beyond their mental capacity
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by SACI: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
She has spoken like true ignorant Nigerian man:they don't believe rape stories till it happens to maybe their sisters, daughters or some female relatives undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by clearcutz(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
So because he was nice to you he cannot commit rape...this one has bleached her sense away

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by mekuxiani(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
thesicilian:
Bobrisky is truly a non-conformist. He's just earned my admiration - for daring to speak out against popular opinion.
he is just seeking popularity
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Onyi90(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Although is an allegation, but is a VERY DANGEROUS ALLEGATION I maintain. Odi kwa RiSkI BobRisKi. undecided
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ArticleBeast: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
joseph1832:
Evidence? Over something that happened years ago?
If there is no evidence why bring it out? Its just like me coming out to say you stole my pencil in primary school then they ask you what is my proof? I reply, it has been long...

It is senseless in my opinion...Well maybe for her thats her healing process but in a sane clime, the man can sue her for false allegation and defamation. All the 3 ladies before has never presented a proof. Why?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Christy5(f): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
undecided :

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by felix10(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Let her bring out her evidence biko,enough of this rape allegation without factual & verifiable evidence.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sureguytalk(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
;Done bottle of champagne for you. Savage reply
nairalee:
Hahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaa

u went to him and he was nice to u? So u were actually expecting him to rape you too.

Oga even the evil spirit of konji itself cannot convince a man to consider u when konji catch am

People are reacting this one sef is reacting

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by STRENGTHesq(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
angry
See the thing that is supporting a supposed man of God
*spit*

Why should a pastor be nice to you ?
He rather should have told you the truth
Homo!
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by CableWire: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na them... They don de gather support foram
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by FabulousMee(f): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
jieta:
If you ever find your self at disadvantage, you will be amaze at the number of people who know your in and out. Sunday service at coza will be filled to BIM our so call bloggers will be there to get first hand information on this because am very sure he will talk about it.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by essenceplus: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lmao dude wants to see the pic of a ruptured kpekus
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by PastorDannie(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
maybachmusic:
Why did she keep silent all these
Years.

Na now wet u don marry get kids

Wrong timing for her

Unfortunately nothing will happen to the pastor and she will be seen as a rape victim
undecided
Dont talk like that... You cant tell the pains she has been dealing with. You dont even know how it have affected her psychology. Probably,having a supportive husband like Timi has given her the strength to voice out.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sylve11: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Reelmii:
is he not a human being

I tire o. cool
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
New word alert:

Word: COZA
Meaning: an act of rape

COZAID: objects, items or pills given to a rape victim to subdue rape effects e.g Krest
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by nairalee(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sureguytalk:
;Done bottle of champagne for you. Savage reply

The matter no tire u? Them say person rape he dey talk say e was nice to am. Does he think rapists go go about brutalizing everybody they come accross every day every time every second?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
maybachmusic:
Why did she keep silent all these
Years.

Na now wet u don marry get kids

Wrong timing for her

Unfortunately nothing will happen to the pastor and she will be seen as a rape victim
undecided
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
That's a smart move , because you don't want to end up as a fool on the wrong side e.g Julliet Smolliet
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by iamjavadem(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
You are the one picking sides because you haven’t heard from the other side or seen any evidence.
SageMK:
Evidence for rape that was perpetrated a decade ago?

The countless stories you read every day about minors getting raped by people they trust already established the fact it's very much possible... Just condemn the act.

You don't need to pick sides abeg.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by CableWire: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Biko, na dude and not a lady
martineverest:
just look at this himbo and idiat..HE .such a bimbo and stupid lady
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Blissb9: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
columbus007:
Me too, i don't give a shlt,after all some these women give it to a local mechanic,who's better? She should go keep her self in one peace.
i pray your useless mother gets raped..Armed robbers will rape your wife and sisters in your presence and it will be a stigma that your family will keep for 20 years before opening up..then every boddy can keep themselves in one peace....dude say amen to that...
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by semyman: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
It's quite despicable that criminals flooded the pastoral calling without the sheep taking a heed
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Chukalemon(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Arab nonsense homo man
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ivor1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Anuofia.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ivor1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
semyman:
It's quite despicable that criminals flooded the pastoral calling without the sheep taking a heed
Biodun stop using pastor title ship anyhow.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Omega30(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Bobrisky as reacted to Bukola Dakolo rape allegation by Pastor Biodun of COZA church.

He revealed that the Pastor is a nice guy and he can't believe the Rape Allegation by Bukola Dakolo.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-havent-seen-any-evidence-to-believe-the-rape-story-bobrisky-reacts/

if Fatoyinbo were not to be a celebrity pastor, will Bukola reveal any rape scandal? Mtchew.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sholatem(f): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
columbus007:
Me too, i don't give a shlt,after all some these women give it to a local mechanic,who's better? She should go keep her self in one peace.
But why is he being accused of dsame offence by 2 different people, different time,different story But dsame offence,RAPE,as a Pastor he needs to check himself well.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by urchlink: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
SO BOBBY DEY GO CHURCH ALSO ?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Junkie1: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
HE MUST BE FVCKING BOBRISKY ON THE LOW
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by urchlink: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
WHO IS THIS SCAMMER?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) / Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.