Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC (22023 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Slavery : The Myth Of Red Eboe(ibos) Of Jamaica / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by garfield1: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Malawian:

Na carrot be that. Wait for the stick. Osinbajo summoned to the US, Buhari getting visited by the ICC president. Fish dey smell here sha.
The man looks like an Arabic and a Muslim than an igbo man.juliusmalema,do you consider imo people as ibos
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by idonhammer: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
oglalasioux:
President Buhari's forlorn look says it all.

How can an Igbo man hold such important office when I've stripped them off any political office in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by Lovelyn451(f): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
See his face...poolani terrorist
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
I learnt he is an AFONJA
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by idonhammer: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Noting dey fishy, as original igbo man osuji is there for their icc settlement..Dude has nothing to offer ndigbo anymore. I give up.

Malawian:

Na carrot be that. Wait for the stick. Osinbajo summoned to the US, Buhari getting visited by the ICC president. Fish dey smell here sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by Legendguru: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by israelmao(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
garfield1:

Atiku and obj will be there first

On what ground?How many Nigerians have been killed in four years of Buhari and still counting in the Next Level?
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by Banmeallday: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Customer80:
Igbo amaka

What does Igbo Amaka have to do with this... See the pictures and see the facial expressions...One is so happy for nothing (Psychologically homeless Ndigbo) and the other looks like he is disgusted with the infidel and hopes to catch him off guard which he will...
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by alobright17(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bigflamie:
The lifeless man will go down disgracefully.
But you may not get to his age or even near his achievement before you leave this life na .
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by lereinter(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
The countenance of buhari says it all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by garfield1: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
israelmao:

On what ground?How many Nigerians have been killed in four years of Buhari and still counting in the Next Level?
How many did obj kill in zaki ibiam and odi
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by israelmao(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
garfield1:

How many did 6obj kill in zaki ibiam and odi

Answer my question first?
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by garfield1: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
israelmao:

Answer my question first?
My question just did
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by israelmao(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
garfield1:

My question just did
Go back to my question,read carefully and digest and give me figure.
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by magzey: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
OfoIgbo:
The only Igboman who can actually do grave harm to Buhari. Buhari is scared to high heavens, of this man grin grin grin
You don't know the function of ICC. Please read wide ,how many nations denounced their membership and nothing happens , Buhari is clean nothing to fear by him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by magzey: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Just to show that Flat heads are idiots, when ICC invited Buhari to attend to one inauguration ,have any of our leaders been invited. What do you know whether PMB invited him? You are talking rubbish things without senses. I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by garfield1: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
israelmao:

Go back to my question,read carefully and digest and give me figure.
Both buhari and obj committed war crimes therefore both should go to icc
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by israelmao(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
garfield1:

Both buhari and obj committed war crimes therefore both should go to icc
Still no figure
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by garfield1: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
israelmao:

Still no figure
Figure of
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by biggy26: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
HomeOfMe:
If Buhari had the power,he would've replaced this man with a. Fulani...
Oh no, u made me laugh hard,...loool!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by IGBOSON1: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Lmao, more like he is a fan of buhari, can't you see him smiling like a fool? grin

Fan keh! If he doesn't smile, you want him to look stoney-faced?

From Buharis' countenance, it's clear Eboe-Osuji is there to tell him a few things he doesn't wanna hear!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by OfoIgbo: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Lmao, more like he is a fan of buhari, can't you see him smiling like a fool? grin

Buhari made sure the sitting arrangement didn't offend this man. He made sure the ICC supremo had exactly the same style of seat, and nothing suggested Buhari was above him in anyway.

It must really be a very humbling experience for Buhari. My niggga Osuji was grinning, expecting a blowj*b afterwards from a kneeling lifeless grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile I believe some cases are pending in ICC, which Buhari has to clear first. He must have grovelled outrageously before my brother Osuji, begging him to help him ensure those cases never see the light of day.

Unfortunately for lifeless, Osuji will still be in a meeting with Igbo leaders, once he touches down in his town in Imo state. I wonder whether these hardcore Igbo leaders will persuade Osuji, their son, to help Buhari out cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by IGBOSON1: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Banmeallday:

What does Igbo Amaka have to do with this... See the pictures and see the facial expressions...One is so happy for nothing (Psychologically homeless Ndigbo) and the other looks like he is disgusted with the infidel and hopes to catch him off guard which he will...

Keep on deluding yourself!

On what basis would an accomplished individual like the Chief Judge of the ICC be thrilled to meet a semi-illiterate, coup-plotting, bigoted, vindictive, bloodthirsty, sack of bones like Buhari who got where he is today based solely on quota-system and lies!?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
garfield1:

The man looks like an Arabic and a Muslim than an igbo man.juliusmalema,do you consider imo people as ibos

Don't ask me such silly questions again..

Thank you.
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
oglalasioux:
President Buhari's forlorn look says it all.

How can an Igbo man hold such important office when I've stripped them off any political office in Nigeria?
Choi shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by Justiceleague1: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Osuji,you had better stay clear of that bitter jihadist.

If he has his way,he will replace you even with a foreigner. He did it many years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Kaduna (Video) / President Buhari Appoints Mohammed Abdullahi As Minister Of Environment / Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.