Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC (22025 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Slavery : The Myth Of Red Eboe(ibos) Of Jamaica / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by Justiceleague1: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
oglalasioux:
President Buhari's forlorn look says it all.

How can an Igbo man hold such important office when I've stripped them off any political office in Nigeria?

Seconded
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by kettykin: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
God really loves igbos, see as He positioned someone in ICC just in case someone uses his position to make it bad for them
But why is someone smiling and another not so happy
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by kettykin: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
OfoIgbo:
The only Igboman who can actually do grave harm to Buhari. Buhari is scared to high heavens, of this man grin grin grin

His face shows he is not excited at all , he is really not happy seeing the man, this picture is a very strong message
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by Jaideyone(m): 3:44am On Jun 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:
The only Igboman who can actually do grave harm to Buhari. Buhari is scared to high heavens, of this man grin grin grin
clown. The same ICC that couldn't do anything to bush and Blair for their role in Iran even after they left office? � If you think he's as powerful as the president of a sovereign country then your education is a waste cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by HomeOfMe(f): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
biggy26:

Oh no, u made me laugh hard,...loool!
That's a fact.
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by MrALIVE: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
You can possibly see his hatred for the man from his facial expression.

Simply because he is an Igbo man.

Now before you call me a tribalist,I supported this evil man in 2015,but his actions and body language shows he is a serial nepotistic and tribalistic vampire.
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by Okoroawusa: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
See comments...

Are these ppl really Igbos?

The hate comments are too much or r these comments engineered by ppl that want to make Igbos look hateful. Because if all these hate comments are coming truly from Igbos then we have a problem.
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by Okoroawusa: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Love him or hate him...Buhari is Africa's most powerful President at the moment.
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by biggy26: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
HomeOfMe:
That's a fact.
Yeah, that's why I laughed. Hard truth!
Re: Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC by booksrite001: 1:13am On Jul 02, 2019
justiceleague1:
Seconded

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government / Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo / Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.