Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,240 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija (23012 Views)

Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta / BBNaija "Forget Wahala": Big Brother Naija Reveals The Theme Of 2019 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija by majamajic(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
mvem:
how you take know it won't help his business

more Africans are watching big brother than Nigerians. South Africans, Kenya, Uganda they don't joke with this program,

INNOSON , wan enter African market, the cost of production of this car might not be up to 5million, remember the winner will have to use it as official car for some time,

it's a big advert move , he got it cheap for a 3 months 24 hours program

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija by lomprico(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Innoson! WTF!!!! angry
Re: BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija by Ejanla07: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
We yoruba Muslims will boycott big brother naija....

Dis is painful, we will be watching big brother and innoson will be in our conehead faces.. Advertising wat we hate..

Wat excuse will we use to hammer d man. We used to say he dont advertise..

D guy below is in

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija by Skmoda360(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jobac:
Innoson did not sponsor research and development in Engineering, but he has money to waste on big brother that will not help his business, nawa for Innoson o.
You mean automobile engineering....there cars wey no dey get tunings and better cables...can't they copy Morocco "laraki epitome"...that car product is a beast.
Re: BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija by Onyekasuperkid(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is stupidity Youths are languishing on the street, Innoson wants to waste resource on nonsense Show called BB Naija
Re: BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija by Ejanla07: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Onyekasuperkid:
This is stupidity Youths are languishing on the street, Innoson wants to waste resource on nonsense Show called BB Naija
innoson ve over 7200 people who collect salary from him monthly. How many ve u removed from the street
Re: BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija by mechanics(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2019
hmmmm, he should partner with organizations who promote programs that will uplift the masses from poverty to prosperity.
Re: BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija by MarieSucre(f): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Harryase:
All for their own sake...
No, it should have been for your own sake.
Re: BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija by Ejanla07: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Skmoda360:

You mean automobile engineering....there cars wey no dey get tunings and better cables...can't they copy Morocco "laraki epitome"...that car product is a beast.

Conehead afonja is hailing a Morocco made car he never see. Because he hate Igbo man Innoson...

Innoson is in ur face Nigggggaaaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija by Skmoda360(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ejanla07:

Conehead afonja is hailing a Morocco made car he never see. Because he hate Igbo man Innoson...

Innoson is in ur face Nigggggaaaa
mumu, like you actually know me......indeed Igbo man innoson....substandard crap. Enough said, I don't trade words with fool like you cuz I'm free to air my opinion, you can't cage me to it....
Re: BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija by Ejanla07: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Skmoda360:

mumu, like you actually know me......indeed Igbo man innoson....substandard crap. Enough said, I don't trade words with fool like you cuz I'm free to air my opinion, you can't cage me to it....

U re nothing but a hateful never do well afonja
Re: BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija by Skmoda360(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ejanla07:

U re nothing but a hateful never do well afonja
says from the moniker.....dimwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija by booksrite001: 1:11am On Jul 02, 2019
skmoda360:
says from the moniker.....dimwit

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine Is Here - Mr Macaroni, Mummy Wa & Ama Baby (Video) / Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House / Poco Lee Joins As Glo Battle Of The Year Nigeria Set For Next Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.