Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House (23022 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles / BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) / Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” (2) (3) (4)

Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by GistNet: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Popular film maker, producer and actor, Kunle Afolayan paid a courtesy visit to the big brother house. Gistmore reports

Kunle Afolayan meets with the top five finalist, he thought the housemates filming and acting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBNaija/status/1180120854593785859

https://gistmore.com/film-maker-kunle-afolayan-visits-the-big-brother-house

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by GistNet: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2019

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by LoydJ(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Do BBn Pay all this celebs/they come on their own freely for visiting.

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by praizblog: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Intelligent quest up deir

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by GistTeller: 5:14am On Oct 05, 2019
Lalasticlala

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by joseo: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2019
When will it be Buhari's turn to visit?

I wonder the kind task he go give them, I know it will surely involve cow rearing.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by Richdad50(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2019

Since Tach left BBNAIJA, I heard the show has tanked in ratings.

Tacha, with bad character and disgraceful actions but a money magnet for the show. It's not like the show is a moral bank to have disqualified its protege.

Whoever led them on to her disqualification will be biting his fingers now.

Richdad

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by Richdad50(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2019
Very funny
joseo:

I wonder the kind task he go give them, I know it will surely involve cow rearing.

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2019
Fine man.
Read my signature.

One of the core reasons of poverty of the pocket is Mental barrenness.
Don't be mentally barren!!!
Good Morning FAM and Happy Weekend To You All.

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by wink2015(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2019
LoydJ:

Nice question !

Who can help out with the XPLANATION?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by Freemanbobble: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by piippa(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2019
LoydJ:

No one who appears there get thousands of Naira. They pay them in millions.

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by ClitRaider: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2019
joseo:

Wicked guy.

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by jaymee0(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2019
praizblog:
Intelligent quest up deir
"Quest"!? Yee!

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by Thisis2raw(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2019
Biggie is really baking this housemates. Good luck to them
Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by momodub: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2019
Jummm
Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by 4gunners(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2019
wink2015:

Nice question !

Who can help out with the XPLANATION?
I think they pay them. You wouldn't expect some of them to come to the house on their free will, when they can be somewhere else.

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by samwash(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2019
joseo:

And you think cow rearing is an easy task?
It involve time & money,it requires you to be very discipline, resilient & patients to undergo the task.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by RexTramadol1: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2019
Good for the Hms
Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by Ibrahim9090: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2019
Noted
Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by Gosj01(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2019
Simplying the Best!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2019
xujumin:
8 Crazy but Doable Sex Positions to Try WITH VIDEOS

SEE VIDEO BELOW

WATCH HOT AND DOWNL*AD VIDEO HERE
na wa o
To create new emails for account no de tire una??

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by QueenVaji: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2019
Abeg i want to mke film..i have a very high imaginative mindset and am also good with capturing good stories...anybody want to assist..

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by awumen: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2019
Any drilling engineer(5 - 7yrs) in the house?or if you know any, please send resume to
amarimee@ outlook.com

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by Justpd: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2019
Richdad50:

Since Tach left BBNAIJA, I heard the show has tanked in ratings.

Tacha, with bad character and disgraceful actions but a money magnet for the show. It's not like the show is a moral bank to have disqualified its protege.

Whoever led them on to her disqualification will be biting his fingers now.

Richdad

Crap

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by julitoch: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Justpd:

Crap
That's complete crap you wrote up there, keep supporting dirty character,l

Help Please... My Dstv Decoder Is Not Scanning / Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie / BBNaija: Nina "Lolu Appears Stingy, I Cannot Date Him"