Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape (40139 Views)

Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter / MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by kayalla(f): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Estaxy21211:
this is wat m saying, no one would her believed Busola by that time, not even her parents since d rapist is a man of God

but that is the time when there would or could be evidence cos now it will be harder to believe giving what is going on around now with so many false rape allegations.
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Worksunlimited: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
This is what celebrities should do.speak against bad actions against humans. I dey wait fatoyinbo press release

How many of your celebs spoke against the bad government we are having?

1 Like

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jessyjack:
I had almost be raped by a pastor.... despite him not having his way because I don't know how God helped me to convince him that we should go meet in an hotel and he agreed, I couldn't stand the trauma that I fell sick for weeks and nobody knew what happened but my husband (then boyfriend)..... even when I finally had to tell my parents,they never believed me..... I was pained...... so if he has had his way years ago and I finally have the courage to speak out now,some idiot will be asking for evidence.....? I just don't know how some people reason.....

you've proved a point , from your story what saved is you did not play along , you saw the sign n took precaution.
Most of these gurls see the signs ,ignore won't tell anybody they just play along till the deed is done
why willl a pastor invite you to an hotel room you sef go turn up n say you don't know whats going to happen. trust no one

1 Like

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Cutiesleezy: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
People that had never experienced rape or narrowly escaped being raped..won't understand the trauma...I will never forget 30/06/05...I escaped by split seconds... i had met him during my dad's burial,as he came with a mutual friend, met him along the road this fateful day ,and unsuspectingly followed him to his house, when he asked me to come see where he stays.i struggled with him for sometime....and all the while, the door was wide open, but no one could hear me...till this day, I don't know how I mustered the strength to push him off my body...as we were still both clothed, and luckily for me, I had worn short under my skirt..he was struggling to pin me down, open my shorts and free his d**k....it wasn't easy for him. Immediately I pushed him off, he dashed straight to lock the door, and I took my leave through the window... I was shaken to my bones...the trauma, the memory is indelible...

1 Like

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by base9(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rahimat27:
d pastor should admit it as a past mistake nd move on.denying d allegations will make things worse

So wat if he isn't d rapist.....he should just admit not to make matters worse
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jessyjack:
I had almost be raped by a pastor.... despite him not having his way because I don't know how God helped me to convince him that we should go meet in an hotel and he agreed, I couldn't stand the trauma that I fell sick for weeks and nobody knew what happened but my husband (then boyfriend)..... even when I finally had to tell my parents,they never believed me..... I was pained...... so if he has had his way years ago and I finally have the courage to speak out now,some idiot will be asking for evidence.....? I just don't know how some people reason.....

He wasn't a rapist
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rahimat27:
d pastor should admit it as a past mistake nd move on.denying d allegations will make things worse

U have already found him guilty?
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Estaxy21211: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
kayalla:

but that is the time when there would or could be evidence cos now it will be harder to believe giving what is going on around now with so many false rape allegations.

she has d courage to come out now cos her husband is supporting her, hope u know our parents aren't helping issues when it's involves pastors
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jessyjack:

There should be some form of evidence, because times without number, innocent people have been accused if rape.
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by drezo(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jessyjack:

Don't you tell lies? A lot of wòmen have lied for one stupid reason against innocent young men, why do you women always gain your disgusting and worthlesss confidence to open up to the whole world especially when the man who raped you has become famous and successful and known in society?? CR7, MJ, RKelly, NEYMAR, Mike Tyson, 2pac... were all accussed by women, some of you never get to mention other cases of rape done to you by men who never made it, only the successful men... famous and influential.... at the peak of success.... and some of these accusations are FALSE like the case of NEYMAR. ... you women bring a lot evil.
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by ShenTeh(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
ChemicalReaction:
I don't envy Pastor Biodun's congregation at all

My brother see me here o
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Tonnierichy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jessyjack:
Dem no get brain na. Awon werey
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by SmallmebigGod: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jessyjack:
Just like you become idiot, asking for evidence if someone come now and accuse your husband of rape. I don't support rape but until women unite and openly condemned false accusations of rape. Cases like this will continue to bring up skepticism in some people
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Duggedised12(f): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jessyjack:
I actually know of someone like this, he will kabash early in the morning only to be preying on under aged girls during the day. Infact it was no secret. So should a lady come out tomorrow and accuse him, I won't even be shocked .

Funny thing is he is sleek just like this coza guy ,and in the process of becoming a full time pastor with one the these popular hip hop churches dont want to mention the name here.

The least people you suspect are the most dangerous sexual predators, seems charisma is their own way to hide their monstrous side. And divert attention to what they are really capable of. I don't know who is telling the truth between timi's wife and the pastor, but one thing I know is that I sure have seen one sleek human being just like the pastor before and I know there are other sleek sexual predators just like him out there.
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by coolcentbigman(m): 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mk12:

Is it not same Catholic church that was recently hit with scandals of priest abusing kid and covering up act of sodomy against kids? Is it not same Catholic
church filled with pedophile priest?
All of them are same

Bro use your senses he never said the catholic priests were saints but the Catholic church has a way of handling these kind of cases which is true, once such cases is presented to the church the church join in finding out the truth and once the priest is found guilt he resigns from his angelica/missionary work immediately and not the church or it's parishioners defending his evil deeds.

1 Like

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by akdjr(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na men de suffer pass in terms of sharing how they were raped co me I no go still forgot though I forgive her Sha afterward.
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by kayalla(f): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Estaxy21211:
she has d courage to come out now cos her husband is supporting her, hope u know our parents aren't helping issues when it's involves pastors

well that's true, cos support in this situation is everything
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Bro use your senses he never said the catholic priests were saints but the Catholic church has a way of handling these kind of cases which is true, once such cases is presented to the church the church join in finding out the truth and once the priest is found guilt he resigns from his angelica/missionary work immediately and not the church or it's parishioners defending his evil deeds.
if you read my statement very well, you will see the part that said the church covered up for priest who defiled children
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by coolcentbigman(m): 12:31am On Jun 29, 2019
I don't know why once a woman report a case, she's being justified without hearing from the accused. We've seen similar cases of men of God accused wrongly of rape even men in general and so many of them are innocent but the fact is that almost all the women in Nigeria as a story to tell about being raped and i'm surprised. I have seen a lots of rape cases earlier this month before her's which is very bad and calls for serious concern.

Women now generalize these rape cases to females alone. I heard a Lady saying men are very wicked and don't deserve the ladies/women. The truth is that even men are raped and faces the same trauma at times but are ashamed to voiced because their fellow men will make fun of their misfortune, a friend of mine in Lagos was raped when we were in primary school by a senior student in SS2 back then and he never voiced out because he was scared and he's mum was the one who noticed is change of behavior because he wasn't active as usually and loves to stay alone and when the mom asked him to confided in her the boy(my friend) opened up and narrated his ordeal to his mum and next day the mum came to the school with the boy's father who threatened to lock her up it was her junior sister who called and ask her not to come to school because there's a problem in school and that was how the girl left school and never completed her education(info from guys in her area) and the boy was withdrawn-ed from the school even after the school authorities pleaded the parents didn't agreed that was how i lost contact with my best friend.

I blame some ladies at times when you receive gifts from most guys knowing their intention and laugh at the him each time he drops you off and when with friends he call him all sorts of names mugu, fool and so on and forget on day him mumu go do, when he starts demanding for sex you keep coming up with all kinds of exercises but keeps accepting his gifts just prepare of getting rape and he might even invite his friends because he only can't enjoy all he spent on you. My senior brother happened to rape his babe then because of this i felt for the girl badly but to him he was not even concerned and i went to speak to him and he told me after all he has been spending on her which was true because i'm witness what the bae was eating only not to talk abt the phone, jewelries and so on he bought for her but that still doesn't justify his actions. What annoyed him was she going to tell her friends she will ran him dry and he wouldn't even see her pant and that got him angry, it was even one of her friends crushing on my brother that came to tell him and trust my brother is a gentleman but was shocked because how he reacted which many of my brothers and his friends supported him.

Please the ladies you can avoid these situations by what you wear(decent clothing), by not accepting gift from a guy who is not your brothers/fiancee so you don't feel you own them anythings yourself and lastly the parents always spend quality time with your children irrespective of your tight schedule and they will easily open up to you even their secrets, I'm very proud of my parents for these and i don't even keep secrets from my mum till date and i remembered when my sis told my dad she has a boyfriend when he was joking with her to find out the truth and she thought he would beat her but instead he advised her to desist from that she wants a better future and she obeyed, now she's married and a graduate also.

God bless us all and help fight for the weak and poor who can't voice out...
God bless Nigeria...
God bless our parents.....

1 Like

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by BluntBoy(m): 12:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Jessyjack:

Sorry, my dear.

Don't worry. The punishment of the wicked is never asleep. All these randy men who are making mockery of the body of Christ will get their punishment one day.
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by iamso9ce(m): 1:05am On Jun 29, 2019
Let's clap for BBN,so these one's too dey tall for the matter.....��
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Tonyblessed(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Jessyjack:

The problem with Nigerians is that most are church goers and don't read the word of God. " Look unto Jesus" not your pastor. Even if you are a Bishop and and what you say contradicts the word, then I disregard. Another thing, most Nigerians judge by physical appearance. If the so called pastor's appearance was lacking as in he does not dress properly, not handsome or carries this aura of being well to do around him, likely people would consider believing you. And again, most Nigerian ladies have this flaw, the way the react to an handsome rich classy guy versus a not good looking poor guy is the same regardless if it is a pastor or not except with the fear of God. So, Nigerian ladies should stop using a pastor to cover up this character flaw.
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Reffone: 6:17am On Jun 29, 2019
olaBC007:

If they post twerk videos, u go complain if dem snap for the gram, u go say they should be doing things that could affect the society positively. Now they are all campaigning against rape, e still dey cause u depression

Biko, weytin be ur problem??
Rape that has turn to godfundme
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by unmask: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Khloe is a big idiot.... attack the man and leave his daughter out of it.
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Nkemzy8: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Lmao, this pastor don. Enter one chance ooo, naija go roast am. Tire til he turn to roasted yam
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by bitingcool: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Freehuman:

Why do you still go to church?

Because it was not the church that almost raped her. It was a human being of flesh and blood... Have you stopped banking since the last bank robbery you heard of? Have you stopped eating since the last food poisoning scare. The church of God prevails against the action of men. Only the knowledgeable will know that.

1 Like

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by sharpwriter(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Cutiesleezy:
People that had never experienced rape or narrowly escaped being raped..won't understand the trauma...I will never forget 30/06/05...I escaped by split seconds... i had met him during my dad's burial,as he came with a mutual friend, met him along the road this fateful day ,and unsuspectingly followed him to his house, when he asked me to come see where he stays.i struggled with him for sometime....and all the while, the door was wide open, but no one could hear me...till this day, I don't know how I mustered the strength to push him off my body...as we were still both clothed, and luckily for me, I had worn short under my skirt..he was struggling to pin me down, open my shorts and free his d**k....it wasn't easy for him. Immediately I pushed him off, he dashed straight to lock the door, and I took my leave through the window... I was shaken to my bones...the trauma, the memory is indelible...

Chai.. What if na modern windows with burglary? shocked God saved you o
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Reffone:

Rape that has turn to godfundme
And na celeb dey do that one too??
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Mizwisdom(f): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2019
toprealman:
Have you really told the full story?

You want to accuse her of lying?
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Mizwisdom(f): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There should be some form of evidence, because times without number, innocent people have been accused if rape.

Evidence after how many years, didn't he agree that he knows her? is she looking for his money or what?
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Reffone: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2019
olaBC007:

And na celeb dey do that one too??
Do u even know how much timi and his family will get shortly
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Reffone:

Do u even know how much timi and his family will get shortly
And u think the gofundme is for compensation to the Dakolo's?? Wise up niqqa. It's either a scam or to honestly generate funds for legal battle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.