Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (57404 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun / Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2019
I've got your back is more appropriate instead of You've got my back!
Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by phransix2: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Neddstark:

Just like your son will be accused of armed robbery for what he knows nothing about. I wonder how stupidly sympathetic you are. Hear from the other side damn it

Why has he been quiet since when Timi called him out? U dickhead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by phransix2: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Autotech312:

I'm surprised at your comment, imagine someone you dated years ago just woke up someday and calls you a rapist and everybody believed the person. Mind you I don't support rapist but there's more to it I mean prove. Let this man say his own part. You can be a victim too.

What's shutting his mouth up then?
Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Neddstark: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2019
phransix2:

So he should respond to every body like someone without control
Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2019
What's his name? Is he that good? To me he looks tired and needs rest.
hisexcellency34:
Timi Dakolo and his wife are in serious trouble. See the lawyer engaged by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA to defend him in rape case.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ayed44: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2019
phransix2:

Pastor Abiodun has no business responding on social media. Take him to court and he will respond. The ball is now in Busola's court.
Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
AngelicBeing:
lf l am the pastor involved, l will quit the pulpit and handover to my assistant and move to a faraway country because his reputation has been destroyed completely, chai shocked

If he quits,what about his family?
His wife?
How will she be able to accept him in the bedroom again.
During ese case, this nairaland was on fire. One particular moniker was defending this man endlessly.
Ese wasn't a celebrity so the backlash was too much h she almost committed suicide.

We had to fight this guy anytime he surfaces until I deactivated and I think he has stopped posting.
I pray he will surface again.

There are so many of them

Is it not coza again.
He jerks off seeing women at his mercy .he sees himself as God. I have gone to his church with family friends when I slept over. Celebrities go there for connections. Top biz men, politicians etc.
Sometimes other top pastors subtly warn their congregants about him.
And of course he is a very handsome guy. Who wouldn't be confused. Before u know it, the deed has been done grin

His church workers tow in his line.
Asked the family I went to the church with what they are doing there. They want to belong. Not minding that the church is so far away from their house. What they told me about that church is off chat. Not surprised.
Once u enter the church, u will notice something is off. Effizy everywhere. See women dressed like They were in an exclusive club. Men in tight pants that show their bulges. One of the choir members who sang solo has her boobs pooping out of her dress. Somebody wedded before the service began. See preaching. I was so uncomfortable.
At a point, I went outside, saw somebody selling something and stayed there till the end. The place is a club masquerading as church

So, I'm actually happy this comes from a married celebrity who is well respected.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
chucks4sure:

What of if not found guilty. She said nothing on that one. People should not be quick at judging until they hear from both sides.
Yes she has some amount of prejudice in her judgment.
But at least common sense shud tell u wat will happen ...please dont quote me..
Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by AngelicBeing: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
sassysure:

If he quits,what about his family?
His wife?
How will she be able to accept him in the bedroom again.
During ese case, this nairaland was on fire. One particular moniker was defending this man endlessly.
Ese wasn't a celebrity so the backlash was too much h she almost committed suicide.

We had to fight this guy anytime he surfaces until I deactivated and I think he has stopped posting.
I pray he will surface again.

There are so many of them

Is it not coza again.
He jerks off seeing women at his mercy .he sees himself as God. I have gone to his church with family friends when I slept over. Celebrities go there for connections. Top biz men, politicians etc.
Sometimes other top pastors subtly warn their congregants about him.
And of course he is a very handsome guy. Who wouldn't be confused. Before u know it, the deed has been done grin

His church workers tow in his line.
Asked the family I went to the church with what they are doing there. They want to belong. Not minding that the church is so far away from their house. What they told me about that church is off chat. Not surprised.
Once u enter the church, u will notice something is off. Effizy everywhere. See women dressed like They were in an exclusive club. Men in tight pants that show their bulges. One of the choir members who sang solo has her boobs pooping out of her dress. Somebody wedded before the service began. See preaching. I was so uncomfortable.
At a point, I went outside, saw somebody selling something and stayed there till the end. The place is a club masquerading as church

So, I'm actually happy this comes from a married celebrity who is well respected.
Chai, oh my gosh, this is a detailed terrible description of Coza, seeing himself as God, he will be destroyed if he doesn't genuinely repent from his wayward ways, that is definitely not a church, karma might be at work on the pastor to probably make him quit, if he doesn't, the church will collapse, similar thing happen to ZOE ministry headed by Pastor Amwuzia those days, ZOE use to be a deliverance ministry but it has gone into oblivion today, if fatoyinbo can still preach tomorrow in church, it means he has a dead conscience, it is time for him to quit and relocate with his wife and go hide in Antarctica grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Slimsly100(f): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
justflow1:
An intellect as Abike, needn't have to outrightly subscribe for a jail term for the man of God yet. "a person is innocent until he is proven guilty" tho might be fallacious in its real sense, but the bottomline is that, unkle Biodun had not given a reply yet, and there are no evidences yet either major or circumstantial. hence prudence care need to be taken.... i think Abike is suppose to be a diplomat? now she is offending the other party, no wonder our brothers and sisters are bagging jail term up mid east without any substantial step been taken by her office to curtail such demeaning act

BTW, I subscribe a death sentence for a rapist that had been proven GUILTY beyond reasonable doubt by a court of competent jusrisdiction

She said IF found guilty.
Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by justflow1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Slimsly100:

She said IF found guilty.
but she is picking syd already
Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by cbrezy(m): 1:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Starboytwo:
who him help inside this matter like this

Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by BigIyanga: 5:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Where was she when Abj poor girls were raped by ABJ police?
Where was she when another girl from poor background accused the same pastor of sexually molesting her?
Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by NovusHomo(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019
nairalaila:
Abike Dabiri, the Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora, has declared her support for Busola Dakolo as she insinuated that Pastor Fatoyinbo deserves jail time if found guilty.

Abike Dabiri who declared her support for Busola Dakolo, stated that women must rise and demand justice as she once sponsored violence against persons bill that prescribes life imprisonment for rape. She tweeted;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/buharis-aide-abike-dabiri-supports-busola-dakolo-insinuates-pastor-fatoyinbo-deserves-jail/

"I'VE GOT YOUR BACK". Not "You've got my back"
Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by booksrite001: 12:49am On Jul 02, 2019
phransix2:

grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by am4truth(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I'm a Nigerian so I can't possibly give account to Yahweh, nothing concern me and Jewish god that resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb and would bring about "New Jerusalem". the Jewish mythology wasn't written for us or to us; if it were then Galatians 2:1 would be "Igbo 2:1" and 2 Corinthians would be "2 Yoruba"

Keep deceiving yourself....Your eye would soon clear....i hope the devil wouldn't have finished his assignment with you...
Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by hopefulLandlord: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2019
am4truth:

Keep deceiving yourself....Your eye would soon clear....i hope the devil wouldn't have finished his assignment with you...

Your imaginary enemy?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by cuteboy2: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
Like I once said, the ball is now in Busola's court. If before the end of next month she didn't make any move to take this COZA pastor to court, then we'll know she's nothing but an attention seeker.

Three other women have accused him of the same offence. His name and reputation has been messed up by these women speaking up. So the ball is actually in Fatoyinbo's court, to Lodge a defamation case against these women if he feels he has been wrongly accused.

His strategy of going underground, hoping that the matter will blow over, just like the one of Ese Walters some years back, shows that he is probably guilty.
Re: Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by levi2(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Xavfra:
as she insinuated that Pastor Fatoyinbo deserves jail time if found guilty.
abi u don see am m........
some people for NL just lyk trouble go skul u say no
go and something useful with ur lyf
d money wey u use quote me, u 4 use am learn something useful

This one when u dey talk and dey forget your lines, sure you don't suffer from selective amnesia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online / Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.