Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,988 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (95758 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by salford1: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
He knows others that have been silent are coming for him.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by meetmeonline: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Sex is sweet but kILL faster than Otapiapia!!

Otapiapia is outdated, there's a new "S" in town, though more powerful than Superman... grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Xisnin(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by dynicks(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
fergie001:
I can bet there is not going to be any lawyer or court -anything.
Funny enough, his wife knows the truth but will protect him for family sake.

Sir,you did this....you raped her....
Not necessarily forcing her physically, you lured her as an underage, used your charming and pastoral position and had your way with her Sir.....own up and say Sorry, Nigerians always forgive.
period! ND that's it...life goes on..

Though it isn't easy to own up Sha..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by goldenceo1: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Countless accusation and this rapist keep saying he is innocent...

Pastor are demi god in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by IamCharles123: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
nepapole:
i still dont believe its rape sha.
The word 'rape' is one of the most abused words these days. only second to the word 'billionaire'
Let's even agree it's not rape, this man of god has really fuçk alot of his female members.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ladykolly(f): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
God is so merciful
One person is just playing on the heads of some Nigerian.
Una well done.
Las las we will know the through story
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Mizwisdom(f): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
This man thinks he's talking to f.ools

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by nepapole(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

Let's even agree it's not rape, this man of god has really fuçk alot of his female members.
Most likely.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ChiefSweetus: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na why i no dey delete my chats. I no dey troway my phones.
Whatsapp chat of 2014, I get am! Nobody fit dirty my white.
Biodun, ya sha a fucck'in guy!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by greenguy: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Can't wait to see how this ends.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by johncreek: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
After the false rape accusation one frustrated Nigerian feminist actress called Dorcas Shola-Fapson laid against an innocent uber driver and also the way a Brazilian footballer Neymar Jnr was wrongly accused.

I can't just help but to say that only a foolish and dimwitted fellow will believe rape accusation and condemn the accused without any evidence or hearing the full sides of the story.

In no time soon, we'll all know the truth behind this drama.

I pray for your children not to have such experience.
What were u expecting, that he would accept the accusations?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by kinglee007(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
This guy dey lie. Na Money Timi and him wife dey find wey Ynaija go pay them? They're too polished to be seeking for attention (which they already have) or money (which is not their problem) or just personally want to tarnish the image of the said Pastor.
Abeg I smell lies.
Well, the truth will eventually unfold. Somehow, it will overcome the lies.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Jasen1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Way to go
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Solidkay(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
She has exposed the pastor, Now what
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
softwerk:
angry

See your mouth!

Every adult in any relationship has been raped at least once (QED)

When your girlfriend says she's tired and you continue to brush your cap against her vegetation, what do you call that?!

That is not rape but Coza a.k.a Consented Rape
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Boyooosa(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by winkmart: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
The victim is now a culprit... Were ni Biodun yi se

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ramos16(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
After the false rape accusation one frustrated Nigerian feminist actress called Dorcas Shola-Fapson laid against an innocent uber driver and also the way a Brazilian footballer Neymar Jnr was wrongly accused.

I can't just help but to say that only a foolish and dimwitted fellow will believe rape accusation and condemn the accused without any evidence or hearing the full sides of the story.

In no time soon, we'll all know the truth behind this drama.

Look, I never believed the the one about the uber driver nor Neymars. But there is something about this one that even you cannot deny. He did these things

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Phyde: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm not a member of the church and i don't believe this rape story because no evidence and somethings have been going on between them which we are yet to know. I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH AND THE GATE OF HELL SHALL AGAINST IT.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by sisisioge: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oluya!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Sacchi1162(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Guys if you Bleep girl abeg get picture of the girl because rape allegations don deh plenty o...
Some people just wan kill reps ai, the story no even make sense sef if u reason am

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by SultanOfAbia: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Whia l
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by babeosisi: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
The man is a goat

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by meetmeonline: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
softwerk:
angry

See your mouth!

Every adult in any relationship has been raped at least once (QED)

When your girlfriend says she's tired and you continue to brush your cap against her vegetation, what do you call that?!

grin grin grin..This girl you will go to hell!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Deepfeel(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmm this happened a long time ago back in the 90tis when girls used to say no even though they want sex they will never consent to it verbally so it was hard for guys to accept no as no back then but hmm the lady claimed she was raped multiple times why didn't she report, I believe she's just realizing it was actually rape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ruggedadventure(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Now that the Pastor has eventually released his own statement, if she's speaking the truth I'll advise her to come out with evidence(s) and not just mere accusations. Enough of these lies, extortion and abuses.

Inside life, let's be guided.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by daddytime(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is a huge pile of bullcrap...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Xisnin(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Which evidence will Timi Dakolo's wife tender In court now? Where is the pant or any other evidence? Except she can describe the exact size of the pastor's rod of Moses
grin grin grin
Which court?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Xisnin(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
NOL2dworld:
How can she prove this at the court of law.. It was years back, unless she as a witness.

If this pastor comes out innocent she's definitely going to jail..

She is not in court, even if she was she has nothing to prove.
Jungle justice mentality has beclouded your reasoning.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by jjane(f): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.