Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (95759 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Astonpapa(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
After the false rape accusation one frustrated Nigerian feminist actress called Dorcas Shola-Fapson laid against an innocent uber driver and also the way a Brazilian footballer Neymar Jnr was wrongly accused.

I can't just help but to say that only a foolish and dimwitted fellow will believe rape accusation and condemn the accused without any evidence or hearing the full sides of the story.

In no time soon, we'll all know the truth behind this

drama.

You are right bro
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by skinnyebans(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmm Oga pastor we here waiting Busola to say something.
till then. cool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by almayda: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
The lady in question is married,with kids,her husband is not doing bad,she is not revealing this saga for money to be paid...if it did not happen,why fake it.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Glink2018(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
As a patriotic and conscientize Nigeria, I will rather see tenable evidence and fact before I comment on this issue. I don't want to join the bandwagon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Junkie1: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
IT MAY NOT BE RAPE BUT I GUARANTEE HE GAVE TIMI DARKOLO'S WIFE THAT HOLY ANOINTED DICC

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by GuestLog: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
ariketalks:

As if people needed any extra proof.
The moment I saw that I shouted like a market woman who just got the juiciest gossip.

I knew there are more women. This letter is only damage control

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by salford1: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Junkie1:
IT MAY NOT BE RAPE BUT I GUARANTEE HE GAVE TIMI DARKOLO'S WIFE THAT HOLY ANOINTED DICC
If you sleep with a minor, it is rape.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by babeosisi: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Maybe the members are willingly sowing their wives as seed because I can't understand why he still has members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Angelfrost(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
The number of people viewing this thread shocked

Yes na... Let the lynching begin. undecided
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by lionson3: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Timi shouldn't have allowed this because at the end of the day the wife will be at the receiving end. My wife (then my fiancee) was sexually abused by a Pastor but I urged her to let it go because I couldn't stand to see my wife answering rediculous questions here and there. Today, we have forgiven the pastor and life goes on.

Let's note the following;
1. Everyone will not believe you.
2. Why now? Why not when the incident happened?
3. It wasn't wise of timi to have taken this issue to the court of social media. What does he hope to achieve by this?
4. Even if Timi's wife goes to court, for want of evidence the case will thrown out of court because judgement cannot be based on her account of what happened because it will be her word against his word even if there was a third party, it won't count. So dead on arrival.

My advise is allow this issue to rest.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by EllemGiggy: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
importantperson:
The senior pastor of Coza has released a statement concerning the rape allegation by Singer Timi Dakolo's wife Bisola.
But wait ooo..did she say in her parents living room?
At 17?
Haba..did he tie you and wore condom or he did it without condom?
Ok ..where the baby after the rape?
You aborted it?
I stand with Reno
Absolutely more to it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
fergie001:
I can bet there is not going to be any lawyer or court -anything.
Funny enough, his wife knows the truth but will protect him for family sake.

Sir,you did this....you raped her....
Not necessarily forcing her physically, you lured her as an underage, used your charming and pastoral position and had your way with her Sir.....own up and say Sorry, Nigerians always forgive.
Nigerians always what
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by JuanDeDios: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
nepapole:
i still dont believe its rape sha.
The word 'rape' is one of the most abused words these days. only second to the word 'billionaire'
Explain how it's not rape.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by NOL2dworld(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Xisnin:

She is not in court, even if she was she has nothing to prove.
Jungle justice mentality has beclouded your reasoning.

Hold up.. Did u understand English at all? sad

Where is the jungle justice in my quote? angry
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Leave the Church out of your shortcuming. Nothing can bring down the Church. Worse case scenario, we bring anything or anyone who try to bring down the Church. So go and deal with your issues.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by eWyse: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
I celebrate you cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Baselm: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Deepfeel:
Hmm this happened a long time ago back in the 90tis when girls used to say no even though they want sex they will never consent to it verbally so it was hard for guys to accept no as no back then but hmm the lady claimed she was raped multiple times why didn't she report, I believe she's just realizing it was actually rape

Once she's a minor it is rape, even if she's the one coming or it, I'm not a saint either but u have to be careful when dealing with young girls.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by importantperson: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
see the views on this trend I feel so important.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
softwerk:
angry

See your mouth!

Every adult in any relationship has been raped at least once (QED)

When your girlfriend says she's tired and you continue to brush your cap against her vegetation, what do you call that?!
Unsolicited sex, it's different from rape

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Magma101: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
I really wish he can go to court.

One important and interesting question to ask him would be since he denied ever raping any one, has he ever had consensual sex with a member of his Church apart from his wife?

From there, we will know better.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
nepapole:
i still dont believe its rape sha.
The word 'rape' is one of the most abused words these days. only second to the word 'billionaire'
and love.. Infact love tops that list of yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
I knew it.... Timi is broke and his music is going down so he sent his wife to blackmail the pastor in order to trend so as to release a song about it to kickstart his dead career

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Tripitaka: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
ruggedadventure:
Now that the Pastor has eventually released his own statement, if she's speaking the truth I'll advise her to come out with evidence(s) and not just mere accusations. Enough of these lies, extortion and abuses.

Inside life, let's be guided.

You guys keep speaking of evidence. What type of evidence do you seek exactly?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by JuanDeDios: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
lionson3:
Timi shouldn't have allowed this because at the end of the day the wife will be at the receiving end. My wife (then my fiancee) was sexually abused by a Pastor but I urged her to let it go because I couldn't stand to see my wife answering rediculous questions here and there. Today, we have forgiven the pastor and life goes on.

Let's note the following;
1. Everyone will not believe you.
2. Why now? Why not when the incident happened?
3. It wasn't wise of timi to have taken this issue to the court of social media. What does he hope to achieve by this?
4. Even if Timi's wife goes to court, for want of evidence the case will thrown out of court because judgement cannot be based on her account of what happened because it will be her word against his word even if there was a third party, it won't count. So dead on arrival.

My advise is allow this issue to rest.
Yea. Let the pastor go on to sexually abuse others - after all, that's no longer any of your business. Obviously, you don't know why people make these reports at great discomfort to themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by AndikanEssien(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
hammerF1:
Nairaland mods are very wicked.

They will keep pushing it to FP, until Buhari respond.

Hahaha chai you bad mouth
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Phyde: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
NOL2dworld:
How can she prove this at the court of law.. It was years back, unless she as a witness.

If this pastor comes out innocent she's definitely going to jail..
This is what many and those dumb celebrities don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by babeosisi: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerian men are pathetic.see them.defending their fellow rapist.
Many of those demonizing this woman have done similar things and are here to show solidarity
Eediots

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
God will judge your accusers Sir and Karma will catch up with them one by one.... Most of them are here on Nairaland
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Auxtin85:
Who do we believe, to a large extent I don’t believe Dakolo’s wife.
Denying to accuse the woman of extortion...does not make sense to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.