Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (95763 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ruggedadventure(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Tripitaka:

You guys keep speaking of evidence. What type of evidence do you seek exactly?
It happened a long time ago, I know there won't be any "evidence" but she claimed to have told some people when it happened right? So they all should just come out and spread the word.
Else this man will go scot free.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by thaprofit88: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2019
softwerk:
angry

See your mouth!

Every adult in any relationship has been raped at least once (QED)

When your girlfriend says she's tired and you continue to brush your cap against her vegetation, what do you call that?!

Ehen please what is vegetation again sef
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kaysalas(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Tripitaka:

You guys keep speaking of evidence. What type of evidence do you seek exactly?
wink
A video would be "most apt" wink
Tuoche!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LordAdam16: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ugosample:

Clinton body count
who does not know?

Bill Clinton name is forever soiled with that so many cases that hung on his neck, especially Monica, no matter how people want to look at it...

that also played a factor, in addition to other things that made the wife lose her bid for president.

no matter who you are, once your name is soiled, it is soiled, end of story.
All these talk of "retribution" won't change anything

But in a fvcked up, useless failed society like NiggerArea, all you need to be, is a "BIG MAN"
No value for anything else

So yes, this punk will most likely escape
But his name is soiled forever

Clinton body count has nothing to do with his sexual impropriety. That's why I asked you if you know about it.

This is how you guys follow the bandwagon and don't do independent research. Go read about the Clinton body count again and make another attempt at a constructive reply.

As for Clinton's name being soiled. That's a reach. The family has amassed more wealth and power than they know what to do with it; and Hilary lost because the silent majority didn't trust her crooked a$$, not because Bill was randy.

Trump was also accused of sexual assault, in fact as recently as last week. Dude is still the sitting President with a brand name that's as valuable as it's ever been. Stop looking at the world with rose tinted glasses. Things happen that'd shake you to your core if you know where to look.

Do you know how cheap it is to make people disappear, to make events look like "accidents," or the ease with which memory can be manipulated.

-Lord
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ugosample(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
LordAdam16:

Clinton body count has nothing to do with his sexual impropriety. That's why I asked you if you know about it.

This is how you guys follow the bandwagon and don't do independent research. Go read about the Clinton body count again and make another attempt at a constructive reply.

As for Clinton's name being soiled. That's a reach. The family has amassed more wealth and power than they know what to do with it; and Hilary lost because the silent majority didn't trust her crooked a$$, not because Bill was randy.

Trump was also accused of sexual assault, in fact as recently as last week. Dude is still the sitting President with a brand name that's as valuable as it's ever been. Stop looking at the world with rose tinted glasses. Things happen that'd shake you to your core if you know where to look.

Do you know how cheap it is to make people disappear, to make events look like "accidents," or the ease with which memory can be manipulated.

-Lord

amassing wealth and power will not changed the fact that not Trump and Clinton have soiled reputations

They can never be on the same pedestal as say Abe Lincoln or FDR

Just like Nixon, they will be remembered as those who soiled their name, especially that punk ass Trump

Having a name and reputations may not be valuable to some
But it really is, and money cannot buy that

As for your last paragraph
So?
Will that change the damage that has already been done to your reputation or name?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LordAdam16: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
dyydxx:

Totally disagree with you. You should warn others through the court of public opinion if you can't get solid evidence to prove your case in the court. Your thinking excuses serial rapists and murderers. That's how fine boy ted bundy got away with his crimes till he was caught. Sorry, that she should only confine herself to a psychiatrist is claptrap. Makes no sense at all. She owns her story, can tell it anytime and is at liberty to heal from the process. The only issue is if it is true or not. If Fatoyinbo feels he's being defame, he should then seek redress in a competent court

...Until it happens to you or someone you care about.

The lettered folks who settled on presumption of innocence as a inalienable human right and have refined the legal institution as the sole arbiter of disputes and contentions are not stupid.

In any case, I'm done with you; because as I said I don't give two f*cks about any of this or either party. Quote me when a court has convicted someone.

This is rape we're talking about; not a traffic offense. If you guys want to trivialize it; be my guest.

About Ted Bundy; the bottom line is that he was arrested, tried in a court of law, convicted with glaring evidence, sentenced to death, and executed. That's what the legal system is about. That's justice for his victims. Not whatever nonsense you've been typing since yesterday.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LordAdam16: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ugosample:

amassing wealth and power will not changed the fact that not Trump and Clinton have soiled reputations

They can never be on the same pedestal as say Abe Lincoln or FDR

Just like Nixon, they will be remembered as those who soiled their name, especially that punk ass Trump

Having a name and reputations may not be valuable to some
But it really is, and money cannot buy that

As for your last paragraph
So?
Will that change the damage that has already been done to your reputation or name?

Oga even without the accusations, they'd never have been on the same pedestal as Lincoln. And FDR has his detractors.

Bottom line is that they will be remembered. The Clinton Foundation has about 2000 employees and is doing amazing work in philanthropy. Trump is part of a dynasty.

Stop overrating abstract things. Lincoln is dead, kaput. If we were to have an apocalyptic event today, no one would give 2 f*cks about him. You're talking about men who've ascended to the pinnacle of world political domination and you're talking about soiled reputation. Do you know what many would give to live their lives for a day?

Do you know what soiled reputation is? Even the Bushes with all the so-called "soiled reputation or name" has a scion George who is the current Texas Land Commissioner and future governor of Texas state. Read, study human behavioral patterns, and consult experts even with disturbing postulations; rather than getting your talking points from overpaid hacks who are one bad story away from getting fired and living in a dumpster.

-Lord
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by dyydxx: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
LordAdam16:

...Until it happens to you or someone you care about.

The lettered folks who settled on presumption of innocence as a inalienable human right and have refined the legal institution as the sole arbiter of disputes and contentions are not stupid.

In any case, I'm done with you; because as I said I don't give two f*cks about any of this or either party. Quote me when a court has convicted someone.

This is rape we're talking about; not a traffic offense. If you guys want to trivialize it; be my guest.

About Ted Bundy; the bottom line is that he was arrested, tried in a court of law, convicted with glaring evidence, sentenced to death, and executed. That's what the legal system is about. That's justice for his victims. Not whatever nonsense you've been typing since yesterday.

-Lord

your thinking still excuses rapists and serial sexual predators. but i take your point there's no point in going round in circles. You seem to fundamentally misunderstand why she came out. But since you dont care no point going on. The everlasting reputational stain from this is enough justice in my own opinion. IF fatoyinbo gets a conviction on defamation then we can talk. Any other thinking is excusing serial sexual predators.
Peace out
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ugosample(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
LordAdam16:

Oga even without the accusations, they'd never have been on the same pedestal as Lincoln. And FDR has his detractors.

Bottom line is that they will be remembered. The Clinton Foundation has about 2000 employees and is doing amazing work in philanthropy. Trump is part of a dynasty.

Stop overrating abstract things. Lincoln is dead, kaput. If we were to have an apocalyptic event today, no one would give 2 f*cks about him. You're talking about men who've ascended to the pinnacle of world political domination and you're talking about soiled reputation. Do you know what many would give to live their lives for a day?

Do you know what soiled reputation is? Even the Bushes with all the so-called "soiled reputation or name" has a scion George who is the current Texas Land Commissioner and future governor of Texas state. Read, study human behavioral patterns, and consult experts even with disturbing postulations; rather than getting your talking points from overpaid hacks who are one bad story away from getting fired and living in a dumpster.

-Lord

lmao

I like the way you write cheesy cheesy

always a pleasure to read..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by gwama: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
You better chase this pastor out of your corporation instead of trying to hide these misdeeds. This is the sign of the end of time. cool cool cool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Puya: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Vaxt:
rape na rape the pastor has collapsed his coza church cus of puya
How??
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by pinkygurl(f): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2019
Holy anointed preek grin

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Olugbenga1234: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Total BS
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
IamD18:
After the false rape accusation one frustrated Nigerian feminist actress called Dorcas Shola-Fapson laid against an innocent uber driver and also the way a Brazilian footballer Neymar Jnr was wrongly accused.

I can't just help but to say that only a foolish and dimwitted fellow will believe rape accusation and condemn the accused without any evidence or hearing the full sides of the story.

In no time soon, we'll all know the truth behind this drama.

I really don't understand some people. The Neymar case is a perfect example of how some women are manipulating and slandering the image of the masculine gender.
Someone that booked a flight from Brazil to Paris to get fvcked.

Heard Brazil police filed a defamation suit against the lady.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
babeosisi:
Nigerian men are pathetic.see them.defending their fellow rapist.
Many of those demonizing this woman have done similar things and are here to show solidarity
Eediots

Calm down Haunty..... This is a criminal offense.
Let court decide. Simple
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
they sure can. How many people accused Brett Kavanaugh?
Women are herd and bandwagon creatures

About four false accusation.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by booksrite001: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2019
lordadam16:
...Until it happens to you or someone you care about.The lettered folks who settled on presumption of innocence as a inalienable human right and have refined the legal institution as the sole arbiter of disputes and contentions are not stupid.In any case, I'm done with you; because as I said I don't give two f*cks about any of this or either party. Quote me when a court has convicted someone. This is rape we're talking about; not a traffic offense. If you guys want to trivialize it; be my guest. About Ted Bundy; the bottom line is that he was arrested, tried in a court of law, convicted with glaring evidence, sentenced to death, and executed. That's what the legal system is about. That's justice for his victims. Not whatever nonsense you've been typing since yesterday.-Lord

grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by importantperson: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.