Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo (40427 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by IamCharles123: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:

I felt bad as a Christian with some bad comments from the so called Christians/believers.
Are you people now telling me that there are no real men of God in Nigeria anymore? Nigeria has no turn to a place now where anyone can just wakeup a night and condemn anointed men of God, so bad. And we keep Christians keep encouraging rubbish. Even TB Joshua, Bishop Oyedepo have been condemned too in the past but what was the outcome, progress & success in their ministries.

Am not a COZA member but I know Pastor Fatoyibo way backs in Ilorin, is a true man of God, but i'll never be surprise with allegation like this because that's the only thing any woman can use against him being a very handsome, good looking man. Even our Lord Jesus was also condemn during his own time.

For Timi Dakolo & his wife, I never know what they intended to gain in this, but I pray the repercussion of this doesn't affect you and your children children in future. Because the words of God said" touch not my anointed one and do my prophet no harm".

For me, I stand out as a Christian to condemn this acts, Fatoyibo is innocent.

Quiet jor
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:

I felt bad as a Christian with some bad comments from the so called Christians/believers.
Are you people now telling me that there are no real men of God in Nigeria anymore? Nigeria has no turn to a place now where anyone can just wakeup a night and condemn anointed men of God, so bad. And we keep Christians keep encouraging rubbish. Even TB Joshua, Bishop Oyedepo have been condemned too in the past but what was the outcome, progress & success in their ministries.

Am not a COZA member but I know Pastor Fatoyibo way backs in Ilorin, is a true man of God, but i'll never be surprise with allegation like this because that's the only thing any woman can use against him being a very handsome, good looking man. Even our Lord Jesus was also condemn during his own time.

For Timi Dakolo & his wife, I never know what they intended to gain in this, but I pray the repercussion of this doesn't affect you and your children children in future. Because the words of God said" touch not my anointed one and do my prophet no harm".

Christian ko Nity ni, believe in God and move on, never ever BEAT YOUR CHEST for a Mortal, we are humans and anything can happen. Bill Cosby was found guilty at 72, after many many years the women came out... no man is a saint, no man, don’t sin or die because of a mortal because he is a pastor, fake pastors everything, 6 richest pastors in the world out of 10, and we are the poverty capital of the world, filthy political, religious leaders. Just stand on the pulpit to deceive Millions of Nigerians.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by cjaylala: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:

Foolish statements
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Estellie: 12:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Antoeni:
Any Body Believing this Story is a Dumb Foolish Dullard,
A Man came to Your House Raped You Effortlessly, Bought Drink From Outside ,Gave you and you Drank Freely , And he was Not Armed,You Never Screamed ,Shout or Put on any Form of Resistance,Even when he went Outside to get you Drink.
. You are so dumb and you don't even know it.. So rape must involve guns, struggle and all of that??. Have u ever heard of blackmail?, deciet? threat? or even fear?? .

It's sex without consent...
Just so you know, a little child can be raped in her bedroom, by a visitor, and afterwards he will smile out as if nothing happened. Get enlightened please. Cant be explaining this to an adult.

Most of dumb lots here keep asking stupid questions, no wonder children are scared to talk to their parents. I advise u all to go talk to your children cause you never can tell, even in your own house something can be happening..

Just this year, in my neighborhood, a grown man was giving dick to his neighbor's child to suck. Baby was crying and the mum was busy, she gave the baby to the idiiot to carry for a while, he took the baby to his house, baby was still crying and then all of a sudden the baby goes quiet. Mum suspects something and peeps through the door only to find her baby licking the man's dick..

What the fuvk are we talking about here?. We live in a sick world, perverts and psychopaths everywhere and someone is here asking stupid questions. From 'why did she not talk since' to 'how can someone rape you in ur room'... Ooh, every rape scene must happen in a bush with the victim screaming for help okwaya? mteww.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by cashdosh(m): 1:02am On Jun 29, 2019
He should be subjected to a lie detector test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Ogaonos: 1:05am On Jun 29, 2019
landmark86:

my brother it is nt u dt will stand for his innocence is God.if d fatoyibo is a true man of God this case na small matter God will fight 4 him.i feel d guy might be quity.because a guy can rape a gal wen he was a sinner but wen God arrest such person 4 real cum pastor such thing might nt raise up. and if such allegation rise up ND d pastor no backslide God go use d case 2 protray his glory bcoz d church is winning soul ND making heaven smile ND God will nt lose such.so my bro pastor na name na God na be d focus.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by homirefacuny(m): 1:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Antoeni:
Any Body Believing this Story is a Dumb Foolish Dullard,
A Man came to Your House Raped You Effortlessly, Bought Drink From Outside ,Gave you and you Drank Freely , And he was Not Armed,You Never Screamed ,Shout or Put on any Form of Resistance,Even when he went Outside to get you Drink.

If na Jazz nko ?
Bros, open your eye o. I met a guy in my school days in ILORIN and he happens to know Biodun personally, so discussion led to pastors and he was like he knows biodun and all his family way back from secondary school that he didn’t believe that God called him. That he pities the ladies in his church o. Lol. Bros, fear wolves in sheep’s clothing!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:54am On Jun 29, 2019
People need to start thinking objectively without allowing their emotions overide their thinking.
According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you left the house came back and gave you crest to drink. You were still there o.
During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings. Can you imagine
Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Who does that. There are many loopholes in this story.
Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.
That's why Tim is always attacking the pastor though.
Tim and his wife are both moraly bankrupt people and we shouldn't kill a man based on mere words from them.
Let's be guided and allow Due Justice to prevail..
Some ladies are out to ruin men with this rape sh!!t.
Tim is after this pastor because he felt they were both fviking the girl and he was left to carry the load.because he was forced by the pastor to marry the girl after impregnating her.
You guys should think pls. Don't let emotion and hate overide your reasoning.
The pastor might be bad but don't slander him yet by the mere words of morally bankrupt people.
Let's be objective pls and remain neutral
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by pedel: 2:25am On Jun 29, 2019
I am very sorry for you.
You have no touch, whatsoever, with reality.

landmark86:

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by pedel: 2:27am On Jun 29, 2019
The church has really messed up his brain.

PrecisionFx:

Self deception at it's peak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by CAPSLOCKED: 4:38am On Jun 29, 2019
YOU HAVE NEVER RAPED, EVEN AS AN UNBELIEVER. THAT IS NONSENSE STATEMENT OVER THERE.

UNBELIEVERS, ESPECIALLY EX-BELIEVERS ARE ALWAYS IN SELF-COMPETITION TO DO BETTER THAN WHAT A BELIEVER WOULD DO. IT COMES FROM THE INSIDE.

AN EX-BELIEVER WON'T RAPE BECAUSE HE KNOWS 99% OF RAPISTS IN NIGERIA ARE CHURCH GOERS. HE WON'T COMMIT CRIMES, THAT'S WHY OUR PRISONERS TODAY ARE MAINLY RELIGIOUS FOLKS, MOST OF THEM CHRISTIANS. AND HE WANTS TO BE BETTER BECAUSE IT FEELS GOOD.

AN EX-BELIEVER IS MORE "MORAL" THAN YOU. UNBELIEVERS ARE ACTUALLY BETTER HUMANS, WHICH IS WHY WE DON'T GO OUT OPENING CHURCHES TO DECEIVE, DUPE, AND RAPE INNOCENT PEOPLE.

YOU DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN GOD.
YOU BELIEVE IN MONEY, THE ONLY THING THAT EXISTS BETWEEN THE TWO.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 29, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

ONLY Pastor W.F. Kumuyi be the real man of God! The rest na all TRASH!

Don't let your ignorance cost you
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by glowingflame7: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
landmark86:

What if the lady is being use by the devil
Have we not seen cases like this in the past?
Satan has power but not salvation.
Mind Satan is not working against Fatoyibo but the church of God.

Did you read yourself? WHAT IF. What if the lady is saying the truth? What IF satan is using the said pastor? Have you proved all things like the bible says?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
YOU HAVE NEVER RAPED, EVEN AS AN UNBELIEVER. THAT IS NONSENSE STATEMENT OVER THERE.

UNBELIEVERS, ESPECIALLY EX-BELIEVERS ARE ALWAYS IN SELF-COMPETITION TO DO BETTER THAN WHAT A BELIEVER WOULD DO. IT COMES FROM THE INSIDE.

AN EX-BELIEVER WON'T RAPE BECAUSE HE KNOWS 99% OF RAPISTS IN NIGERIA ARE CHURCH GOERS. HE WON'T COMMIT CRIMES, THAT'S WHY OUR PRISONERS TODAY ARE MAINLY RELIGIOUS FOLKS, MOST OF THEM CHRISTIANS. AND HE WANTS TO BE BETTER BECAUSE IT FEELS GOOD.

AN EX-BELIEVER IS MORE "MORAL" THAN YOU. UNBELIEVERS ARE ACTUALLY BETTER HUMANS, WHICH IS WHY WE DON'T GO OUT OPENING CHURCHES TO DECEIVE, DUPE, AND RAPE INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Gbam!!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by TANID(m): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Gypsey Is The Only Unbeliever Man I Know And He's With All This What You Stated, The Man Is So Full Of Wisdom, Word Of Encouragement, Always Stated Out The Truth, Always Stand With Fact And Truth And So Careing The Man Really Hate Cheat And So Friendly.

I Always Learned From That Man Without Even Let Him Know. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by booksrite001: 1:04am On Jul 02, 2019
cashdosh:
He should be subjected to a lie detector test.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido, Dbanj, Maleek Berry, Sina Rambo, Bred & Adewale In Throwback Photo / Reekado Banks Drowns Himself In Alcohol [PICS+VIDEO] / Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.