Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) (43453 Views)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by pussyeater(m): 2:11am On Jun 29, 2019
This one go get belle before she come out of jail. Na the warders go dey Bleep am undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by mubeela(m): 3:35am On Jun 29, 2019
Nkemdirim..... Is it an ipob name?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by mubeela(m): 3:37am On Jun 29, 2019
kallmemrB:
How come people that pleaded guilty are getting 8months but the stubborn ones with not guilty but later found guilty are getting lesser ones
i wonder

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 29, 2019
See as she be like winch wey just crash land, looking so ugly, unkempt and evil angry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 5:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Because they are stupid and Efcc is using that against them. There are steps they can take to protect themselves but make them go chop beans. Efcc is using unorthodox means to achieve its goals.

When EFCC catches them, they plead guilty thinking they would be left off the hook but the IPO they think they are pleasing is not the Efcc lawyer. Once the prosecuting counsel gets that their confessional statement and they plead guilty, the Efcc lawyer goes straight for the jugular.

Those Internet fraudsters deserve to be jailed. Even if it is 6 months, they are ex convicts and they can't get Visas into developed countries.

They don't understand the implications of their actions until they wish to become anything in life. As they stand, their future children are gonna be children of convicted thieves. Just cos of a few thousand dollars.

Bros everybody for Nigerian na thief no one left out

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Adedaniel211(m): 6:08am On Jun 29, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 7:06am On Jun 29, 2019
How did they catch you?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by seancombs617: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2019
FAMILYJA:
I'm not supporting it either. I really don't know what to say.

My appeal
This is why I'm appealing and asking whoever is willing to help me to make sure i show sufficient proofs for my claim before he can help me. This was not designed to be and it's the reason I'm apologizing to you all. Whoever can assist should please come to my rescue. Reach me on 08148799227. Thank you.

I'm not understanding ooo

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by uselesscountry: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Because they are stupid and Efcc is using that against them. There are steps they can take to protect themselves but make them go chop beans. Efcc is using unorthodox means to achieve its goals.

When EFCC catches them, they plead guilty thinking they would be left off the hook but the IPO they think they are pleasing is not the Efcc lawyer. Once the prosecuting counsel gets that their confessional statement and they plead guilty, the Efcc lawyer goes straight for the jugular.

Those Internet fraudsters deserve to be jailed. Even if it is 6 months, they are ex convicts and they can't get Visas into developed countries.

They don't understand the implications of their actions until they wish to become anything in life. As they stand, their future children are gonna be children of convicted thieves. Just cos of a few thousand dollars.

Be lying to yourself or Would I say it’s ignorance

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Mcreloaded(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Eavy:
See fine girl. Abeg who get her number?

I can do better by giving you her address. Oko maximum prison Benin you are very welcome

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by donate(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2019
FAMILYJA:
I'm not supporting it either. I really don't know what to say.

My appeal
This is why I'm appealing and asking whoever is willing to help me to make sure i show sufficient proofs for my claim before he can help me. This was not designed to be and it's the reason I'm apologizing to you all. Whoever can assist should please come to my rescue. Reach me on 08148799227. Thank you.

what's your problem?
which kind help you need?
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Why are the judges not being consistent in their sentences. One judge gave one guy 7 years in Ilorin while other judges give below 1 year but all verdicts were based on the same constitution.
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Godson32(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2019
The girl breasts stand out o, succulent breasts.
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by jaysoncute(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2019
The hustle is real....see her face sef
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by andrew444(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Nice point

But how come obasanjo children are living in developed countries ?

Have you forgotten obasanjo is an ex convict ?

There are so many ex convict children who are living in developed countries,So my friend you get it wrong on this one
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by ashantitope: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2019
kallmemrB:
How come people that pleaded guilty are getting 8months but the stubborn ones with not guilty but later found guilty are getting lesser ones

There's no one that pleaded not guilty and later guilty will get lesser am even happy for her that plead guilty on time because when they start to remind you in prison for almost 2years then you will realize the lesser guilty is 2/3 years in prison
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by yourdj2(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2019
If we dey do it. You ma you wan join. Barawu

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2019
So she will become an ex convict?
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by booksrite001: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2019
pussyeater:
This one go get belle before she come out of jail. Na the warders go dey Bleep am

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerade Kills A Man In Orsu, Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.