Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (54087 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Benekruku(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
internationalman:
This lady just opened the door for all the potential rape accusations..

Timi Dakolo if i were you I wouldn't allow my wife come out with this issue..

Now the whole of Nigeria now knows who has followed you to shag your wife. He even passed through the road before you...

You will soon realize that you are a loser in this case when Nigerians start to taunt you with it years from now

You have no idea of how some certain act feels years after.

If you dont say it out, you are at risk with your very self

Better she said it out. She will feel lighter

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by WebSurfer(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
internationalman:

Now the whole of Nigeria now knows who has followed you to shag your wife. He even passed through the road before you...

You will soon realize that you are a loser in this case when Nigerians start to taunt you with it years from now
You dont have sense bro

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good voice
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
internationalman:

You are a kid,just shut the hell up

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Agugbadin: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
internationalman:

Do you know how many people pass through the road of wife

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Regiomontanus(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Foolish humans. No evidence yet they've taken sides. Pastor Fatoyinbo is innocent until proven guilty. grin

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by foreshore(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Nigerians have organized a protest in Abuja on Sunday Morning at the church of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by 8am over Bukola Dakolo's Rape Allegation.

The protest would be held by 8am in front of COZA church auditorium.

See details below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-to-hold-protest-at-coza-auditorium-on-sunday-morning/

Who are the Nigerians. Guess am not one of them

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by meobizy(f): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
No, they won’t.
They will instead react on social media where it is safe and they can use silly monickers to hide their identities.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by AngelicBeing: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Now this is getting too serious, chai, Coza church don cast, fatoyinbo has finally been nailed, his name/ church and reputation dented forever, if I were him, l would quit the pulpit sad
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by PHIPEX(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Something is definitely wrong at COZA. Dakolo and his wife have so much at stake than to come and make baseless claims. The pastor has a case to answer.

This is when you will expect the pastor to step aside and save the reputation of his church, alas this is Nigeria and a flamboyant pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by davires: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
protest herdsmen that kill daily.Haba

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by osejie17(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
THIS is outrageous it's just way to ruin COZA.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
Seriously, I PITY Timi Dakolo.

Dude is in a big mess!

Damn it!
Husband to a rape victim!

If anything he’s a real man to stand by he’s wife and show support, you need your brain reset.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Sandycee: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

Dude is in a big mess!

Damn it!
Please stop..this is the reason why most rape victims don't speak up. You all don't understand the trauma these people go through and yet bottle is up for fear of castigation. Timi is a GOOD MAN for giving his wife strength and courage to face this

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Fireson: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lazy Nigerian youths. angry
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by greggng: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
internationalman:

And so what? Attitude and orientation like yours is why a black man remains black in the comity of nations. A crime was committed and you want it covered up.? Intact..I have to borrow money for flight to attend this protest ...enough is enough. It might be your sister tomorrow. Intact Timi is my hero from now. For being supportive...

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Zoroaster: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Do you know how many men slept with your mother before your dad packaged her into his house?

Do you know how many boys used their rods to ravish your wife before you managed to package her into your house?
oooouuuuu cry

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by freg2000: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Nigerians have organized a protest in Abuja on Sunday Morning at the church of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by 8am over Bukola Dakolo's Rape Allegation.

See details below..

Which kind of recklessness is this. The proper channel is for the victim to report to the police and provide the evidence to support her claim. You dont have a right to invade a private premises. This is trespass and bully. No one has pronounce the pastor as guilty and moreso the church is different from the pastor. I am ashamed at this level of joblessness.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-to-hold-protest-at-coza-auditorium-on-sunday-morning/
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by foreshore(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mrsoundoro:

See details below..

Certainly it's herdsmen that are coordinating this
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
Nonsense. Na bullet and grenade dem go use pursue all of una, insha Allah.

If they had use this energy to stage a protest in the National assembly or disrupted a gathering of politicians, Nigeria would have been better.

Now you want to go and protest over something you don't even have a tangible evidence.
oga this tin wey u talk na him make sense pass for all wey i don see since today.
no b say make dem no fight against rape but this protest suppose be against our corrupt leaders who cover up themselves in the name of our elders.
if to say we dey protest every sunday for all government house all dem govt 4 situp especially wen we dey flog dem and dey pour dem crude oil and dirty water. smash their cars and make dem enter molue.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by TONYE001(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

Dude is in a big mess!

Damn it!

Stigmatization, stigmatization, stigmatization. This is one of the reasons rape continues to flourish. People are now scared to speak out because it'll turn out against them.

Dear IamD18, there's nothing wrong in being the husband of a rape victim. There's only everything wrong in being a rape victim.

Good evening.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by ecclize: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
This why Nigeria can neva be a better country... U can protest over a rape allegation but not over National issues eating up the country so bad...
What are they really protesting for if busola need justice why not sue MOG instead of this brouhaha

8 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Shame, shame and shame to all Christians.

How many protest has taken place in the mosque?
Don't we have stories of IMAM raping young girls?
Shame on all hypocrites, who point accusing finger on people when they are no saint.
SHAME , SHAME, SHAME................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Airoflaw(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

Dude is in a big mess!

Damn it!

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by quickly: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
This comment of yours is truly silly.
Try not to be insensitive it takes a brave and supportive man to do this.
If she is a victim of rape then you have no idea the trauma this woman must have pass through no need justifying nonsense.
Only an idiot would try to trivalise rape and it's victims.

Whenever a woman says u a brave-it means the man is senseless.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Lawalemi(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Busybodies have hijacked the matter
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by freg2000: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

You have no idea of how some certain act feels years after.

If you dont say it out, you are at risk with your very self

Better she said it out. She will feel lighter
Shut up please. Can you allow your wife to come out and destroy your fathers name with an event that took place before you married her. Perhaps now u will know the number of frogs who slept with her. I will never give a job to a name involved in a rape case, its a negative brand. Now what happen to the children when they grow up. Omo ti won rape mama e niyen.
Even if the case is investigated it can't get anywhere. Do you know the evidences required to sustain a rape case. Very stupid and zero moral husband and wife

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by hush15: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
This comment of yours is truly silly.
Try not to be insensitive it takes a brave and supportive man to do this.
If she is a victim of rape then you have no idea the trauma this woman must have pass through no need justifying nonsense.
Only an idiot would try to trivalise rape and it's victims.

you are right, but whatever justice she wants to get now wont change the outcome. Nigerians will talk, protest, then calm down and move on but they will slways remember that Coza pastor disvirgined busola dakolo for the rest of their lives.

Assuming it was a fresh incidence, the impact would have been more profound but now, its just news n it will fade away. She should have spoken out then.....

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Benekruku(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
How can the same man rape you severally Something isn't adding up... angry

You know nothing about the play. Trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu / Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.