Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (54086 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
This comment of yours is truly silly.
Try not to be insensitive it takes a brave and supportive man to do this.
If she is a victim of rape then you have no idea the trauma this woman must have pass through no need justifying nonsense.
Only an idiot would try to trivalise rape and it's victims.

Dont Mind The Douche Bag.I Pray Some One Rapes His Mother.Idiotic Comment
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by freg2000: 2:04am On Jun 29, 2019
HBB1:

If you are so concerned about what people think of you, you would not go far in life!

With your attitude, you can't go far in life!

People came out and accused Weinstein, Cosby, M. Jackson, Trump, Spacey... A rapist is a mad dog that should be put down, but you, in your infinite stupidity, are only concerned about your inconsequential name!

What's that your name again? Anybody knows it? Anybody will remember it?

Guess not, 'cos you are a nobody!

Any 'damaged' person you see today has a factor that tilted them over the edge-- violence, rape, emotional abuse, neglect, death...

Depression, suicide, homosexuality, violent crimes,drugs... all, have a connection to some factor in the life of the sufferer/perpetrator.

The girl was probably a normal girl before all this happened and pushed her down the spiral of wrong decisions.

If you want to discredit her because she had kids out of wedlock... you are an idiot!

When a guy rapes you through your dumb 'ass,' then you have earned the Stripes to deliver your puerile judgement!
You are " mumustically" stupid for comparing African unique cultures with others. I don't know the kind of family you come from,well those who are from a good family with a good name will connect. You dare not drop my family name in messy situations. Now we will soon know all the frogs that slept with the lady apart from the husband. No be today.
The family name has become a negative brand. I don't even know what some people called marriage that you ask your wife to be making noise on matters that happen in her parent house. Now they have murdered sleep, phone call here and there, restating dirty stories. I know some responsible friends of the family will drawback. Awon omo irankiran. Iya ide, oke mumu. Iwo gan suegbe.
You can also encourage your wife to come out and make such dirty noise. Eyin omo irankiran yi
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by HBB1(m): 2:12am On Jun 29, 2019
freg2000:

You are " mumustically" stupid for comparing African unique cultures with others. I don't know the kind of family you come from,well those who are from a good family with a good name will connect. You dare not drop my family name in messy situations. Now we will soon know all the frogs that slept with the lady apart from the husband. No be today.
The family name has become a negative brand. I don't even know what some people called marriage that you ask your wife to be making noise on matters that happen in her parent house. Now they have murdered sleep, phone call here and there, restating dirty stories. I know some responsible friends of the family will drawback. Awon omo irankiran. Iya ide, oke mumu. Iwo gan suegbe.
You can also encourage your wife to come out and make such dirty noise. Eyin omo irankiran yi

What's that Family name you are protecting again? cheesy
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:16am On Jun 29, 2019
SEGLIZ:

Mr WE.
I hail o.
you always do captivate me with your submission. even in the heat of argument you do your presentation without burning emotional energy.
such a gift. a blend of wisdom ballistics, òkò òrò to máa fó glass.
you just chose to conceal your ID but some days I would unravel the mystery behind that username.
over flowing wisdom be added to your days and years.
We will take this as a compliment Sir SEGLIZ..
Thanks so much sir.

We are we, because that is who we are.
And our identity is not hidden as you think at all sir.
There are over 60 people we met on Nairaland , that went on to become our Barbecue client, that we have met in real life (offline).
No mystery with our name,
We are just , Aka, Manna From Heaven! cheesy
God bless you and yours Sir SEGLIZ.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by owila4luv(m): 2:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Busolians not Nigerians Looking For Daily Bread Under Next Level
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Chukwurah003: 2:52am On Jun 29, 2019
trueking:
Jobless people, they should protest Buhari's tyrannical leadership.
Protest based on one person's word. aren't they foolish?

See his coconut head. Thief-lover
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by babeosisi: 3:19am On Jun 29, 2019
internationalman:
This lady just opened the door for all the potential rape accusations..

Timi Dakolo if i were you I wouldn't allow my wife come out with this issue..

Now the whole of Nigeria now knows who has followed you to shag your wife. He even passed through the road before you...

You will soon realize that you are a loser in this case when Nigerians start to taunt you with it years from now

You and the 54 that liked this are fools
It's fools like your that will taunt him too
Rapeests
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by CrystalMax: 3:25am On Jun 29, 2019
thepatroit:
Her case may sound silly but it MIGHT be true. My sister was sexually molested even at a younger age. It was very many years later she told me. The weird thing was that my brother's and I were at home that day. We were in the living room watching television while they were in the guest room. He told her to keep saying a particular thing so we wouldn't suspect what was going on while he abused her. We were all very young then and were NTA 2 channel 5 addicts, so we didn't see it out of the ordinary that our senior cousin was with our sister alone in the room.

I asked her why she didn't speak up then so the guy would be lynched. She said she was afraid no one would believe her, the fear of being called a spoilt child for saying such things and the fear of my cousin too who began treating her like dirt but we were too young to notice then. She was traumatized too.

So don't ask why rape victims don't come out early to talk. No one in our family knows this except me. It would hurt my parents terribly if they did, so it's our little secret

I don't know if Busola is saying the truth or not, just saying there are many rape victims out there who can't talk out of fear or one reason or the other.
Well said bro.
This is plain truth!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by AreaFada2: 3:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:
What if the man is innocent? A rapist (pastor) came to your house by 6.30A.M and you couldn't shout till he did it. He still had the gut to go downstairs to pick something and came back to the same you, yet you couldn't shout all through the period despite the fact that your sister was around in the same building. All through the years you couldn't call him out or sue him despite the fact that your family hasn't been poor. It's now you just woke up from your slumber and remembered someone raped you...you can now just shout! This is not a claim that the pastor is innocent but this "shout" is very suspicious. Now you're gathering vulnerabe people who were not there or living witnesses when the pastor performed the alleged act, and these hungry people will boldly protest and deride the MOG who may be innocent. The way people use wifi dey collect generational curses no be small.
Look dude, rape is a very traumatic thing. Women react in different ways to it BUT shock and numbness are common reactions. Because it's, emotionally traumatic, unexpected and USUALLY done by someone known and trusted by the victim.
We weren't there with them to know for certain if true or not BUT her reaction is quite normal.

Some women never summon the courage to ever talk about it for lifelong. Others only manage to do so decades later. Due to stigma and fear of not being believed.

Attitude to rape is very poor in our society. But it's a scourge that must stop. That someone is a pastor, imam, top politician, a lawyer or a taxi driver or farmer doesn't mean he cannot do it. It cuts across all sectors and strata of society.

Yes, there are women who maliciously accuse people of rape. Such should be punished too. But to dismiss rape accusation just because some has a religious, political, celebrity or whatever status is insane. Each should be investigated on own merit.

It's for failure of society and legal system that rape remains a cavalier offence in Nigeria. Some accused of rape with violence even get easy bail or convicted with option of a fine. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by BluntBoy(m): 3:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:
What if the man is innocent? A rapist (pastor) came to your house by 6.30A.M and you couldn't shout till he did it. He still had the gut to go downstairs to pick something and came back to the same you, yet you couldn't shout all through the period despite the fact that your sister was around in the same building. All through the years you couldn't call him out or sue him despite the fact that your family hasn't been poor. It's now you just woke up from your slumber and remembered someone raped you...you can now just shout! This is not a claim that the pastor is innocent but this "shout" is very suspicious. Now you're gathering vulnerabe people who were not there or living witnesses when the pastor performed the alleged act, and these hungry people will boldly protest and deride the MOG who may be innocent. The way people use wifi dey collect generational curses no be small.

You obviously don't know the meaning of rape. Your only idea of a rapist is one who must have forced himself on a woman while the woman is screaming and struggling. I don't blame you, though. That is how rape is portrayed in movies.

However, rape can be nonviolent. The victim doesn't have to cry before rape is registered.

If the story is true, then Fatoyinbo raped her on one out of many available basis. If she was 17, the age of consent in Nigeria is 18. So, there is no how the sex could have been consensual. Even if she was the one who seduced him, he would be docked as the guilty one.

Another basis is "abuse of authority". He doesn't have to behave like those violent rapists you see in the movies. All he needs is sweet talk the girl into parting her legs for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by VolvoS60(m): 3:47am On Jun 29, 2019
thepatroit:
Her case may sound silly but it MIGHT be true. My sister was sexually molested even at a younger age. It was very many years later she told me. The weird thing was that my brother's and I were at home that day. We were in the living room watching television while they were in the guest room. He told her to keep saying a particular thing so we wouldn't suspect what was going on while he abused her. We were all very young then and were NTA 2 channel 5 addicts, so we didn't see it out of the ordinary that our senior cousin was with our sister alone in the room.

I asked her why she didn't speak up then so the guy would be lynched. She said she was afraid no one would believe her, the fear of being called a spoilt child for saying such things and the fear of my cousin too who began treating her like dirt but we were too young to notice then. She was traumatized too.

So don't ask why rape victims don't come out early to talk. No one in our family knows this except me. It would hurt my parents terribly if they did, so it's our little secret

I don't know if Busola is saying the truth or not, just saying there are many rape victims out there who can't talk out of fear or one reason or the other.

^^^
+100

Tell them.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Angelfrost(m): 3:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

School yourself before commenting.
Under 18 is a minor sex with an underage is non consensual and it is statutory rape whether or not she agree to the act. Whether teenage girls have sexual partners is not the issue if the sexual partner is sleeping with her under 18 he is raping her.
You have no idea you have not heard the stories of rape victims children are abused by family they see them and greet them everyday and still have no courage to speak out because of fear or lack of support from loved ones.
Anything is possible when rape is involved we react differently to trauma.

Statutory rape is a law in Nigeria... Then, pray enlighten us why most Northern men are not in jail?

Does marriage make it justifiable?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by miqos02(m): 4:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Kemi olunloyo has not reacted ?

Why
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Beedude(m): 4:21am On Jun 29, 2019
internationalman:
This lady just opened the door for all the potential rape accusations..

Timi Dakolo if i were you I wouldn't allow my wife come out with this issue..

Now the whole of Nigeria now knows who has followed you to shag your wife. He even passed through the road before you...

You will soon realize that you are a loser in this case when Nigerians start to taunt you with it years from now
The way some of u reason here baffles me. Either u are too young to understand somethings or deliberately stupid. Any big deal in someone shagging his wife in the past?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by ikorodureporta: 4:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Without any concrete evidence??
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Ubiudumo(m): 4:43am On Jun 29, 2019
This pastor guy is bleeped
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by BluntBoy(m): 4:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

Statutory rape is a law in Nigeria... Then, pray enlighten us why most Northern men are not in jail?

Does marriage make it justifiable?

Marriageable age is different from age of consent.

If marriageable age is lower than age of consent, marrying someone below the age of consent does not constitute statutory rape.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by shege45: 4:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:
exactly, someone raped you and still came back to you. You even went to his house after the incident. See d matter na thier business
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by fanysteve: 4:56am On Jun 29, 2019
una no see APC and Buhari to protest ; lazy youths ;Lazy Nigerians ; Nigeria never mature at all to be a nation ; na wa ooooo
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by InvertedHammer: 4:56am On Jun 29, 2019
/
The only evidence to prove your calling in Nigeria is luxury. Impoverished minds believe that extravagant and flamboyant lifestyles are signs of God's presence. How many so-called pastors need to be exposed before Nigerians stop trusting in these charlatans? There are way too many scandals in the churches from sexcapades, extortion to false prophecies. Yet folks cannot wait to run over on Sunday to hand over more cash to them.

If Hushpuppi starts a church tomorrow, it will be filled to the brim with blessing tappers lounging around in their ridiculous fantasy.

Religion in Nigeria? I am indifferent.
/
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Profkenny1(m): 4:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Sanchez01:

EVEN IF SHE DID, SHE WAS 17! SHE WAS A MINOR. UNDER THE LAW, IT IS RAPE; STATUTORY RAPE!

It's NOT statutory rape! The age of consent in Nigeria is 11
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Profkenny1(m): 4:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

School yourself before commenting.
Under 18 is a minor sex with an underage is non consensual and it is statutory rape whether or not she agree to the act. Whether teenage girls have sexual partners is not the issue if the sexual partner is sleeping with her under 18 he is raping her.
You have no idea you have not heard the stories of rape victims children are abused by family they see them and greet them everyday and still have no courage to speak out because of fear or lack of support from loved ones.
Anything is possible when rape is involved we react differently to trauma.

The age of consent in Nigeria is 11, so it's NOT statutory rape!

Read!!! Use your phone for knowledge acquisition!
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 29, 2019
thepatroit:

She is not a virgin at a young age
cos if the so called cousin was the that disvirgin
gher of course she will scream during the process.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Profkenny1(m): 5:11am On Jun 29, 2019
bendike:

Even if all you say is true. She was bellow 18 and therefore a minor and not responsible for what ever happened. Under the law it is a criminal offense.

Under what law in Nigeria Y'all dumb youths neither read nor do research

The age of consent in Nigeria is 11 not 18 !!!
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by relicng: 5:15am On Jun 29, 2019
Do you say protest or prayer? The thing don dey enter movie ooo.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by frowland(m): 5:21am On Jun 29, 2019
thepatroit:

I went to a function with my girlfriend and she saw a man who abused her when she was very young. She suddenly became angry. I asked her if she told her brothers and she said she did, but they instead beat her and tagged her bad girl. It was an event that hurts her till this day.
Example, she lost her mothers money one day, the man took her to his room, promise to give her the money and thereafter molested her. Though there was no penetration due to difference in size. Worst is she was never giving the lost money afterwards. This continued and he keep telling her not to tell anyone or he will kill her. Why will she? Her brothers scolded her initially that it's her fault right?
So yes, I buy her story. It takes courage for a woman to tell you such experiences. Many are reading this now who have gone through such and they know themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by nurusystem(m): 5:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Officialgarri:
Nonsense. Na bullet and grenade dem go use pursue all of una, insha Allah.

If they had use this energy to stage a protest in the National assembly or disrupted a gathering of politicians, Nigeria would have been better.

Now you want to go and protest over something you don't even have a tangible evidence.
You better join them ,be saying insha Allah
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by bendike: 5:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Profkenny1:

Under what law in Nigeria Y'all dumb youths neither read nor do research

The age of consent in Nigeria is 11 not 18 !!!
So it is legal to have consenting sex with an 11 year old?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu / Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.