Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (54083 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Mftivi: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
bendike:

You asked if i think and my answer is yes. I also think without sentiments but with common sense. The Neymar issue is different simply because of inconsistency. (Heck he is not also a "man of God"wink. Have you heard of Neymar being associated with rape or inappropriate behavior regarding women both underage or other? Now have you heard of this PASTOR and women related issue before? I surely have. This Mrs Dakolo makes the 3rd scandal regarding women. Consistency is the word hence the similarity with the case of Bill Cosby.
I wont be surprised if more women come out in the following days as Mr Dakolo has set the moral high ground.
Okay going by this logic let's wait for two more girls to accuse Neymar then we can conclude he is a rapist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by booksrite001: 12:31am On Jul 02, 2019
mftivi:
Okay going by this logic let's wait for two more girls to accuse Neymar then we can conclude he is a rapist.

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by vineyardfarms: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=Mrsoundoro post=79760788]Nigerians have organized a protest in Abuja on Sunday Morning at the church of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by 8am over Bukola Dakolo's Rape Allegation.

The protest would be held by 8am in front of COZA church auditorium.

See details below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-to-hold-protest-at-coza-auditorium-on-sunday-morning/
RAP IS BAD AND EVIL. IT IS A SCARET NOT EASY TO ENRASED. BUT WHY DOES IT TAKES HER SO LONG TO REPORT? WHY? HE WHO WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRRT STONE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu / Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.