Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Relationship Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Issue (432 Views)

What's Relationship Issue Turning Into These Days Self / 50k For The Best Adviser On This Relationship Issue On Ground / Advise Needed, Long Distance Relationship Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Issue by BonPatrick(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Guys please help me with this issue my relationship with my Girlfriend end today because she asked for money and I told her I don't have money now she. Stop. Talking to me. I ask her to hand me back my phone she refused and said I should go to hell. Should I curse her or leave karma to fight for me.
Re: Relationship Issue by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mehn, Na wah. But how you wan take curse her? You get ugume for mouth abi you wan go carry ayelala?

You sounded so sure as if her neck go bend instantly if you curse her.

You phone don go jare. Nothing to say on the girl.
Re: Relationship Issue by Sanemind(m): 4:03am On Jun 29, 2019
If she ask for all the fvck she gave u, will that be fair?
Re: Relationship Issue by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sanemind:
If she ask for all the fvck she gave u, will that be fair?
What do you mean by “all the fork she gave him”?
Is sex not enjoyed by both parties?

You could have advised the OP to be Man by letting go of the phone, and not making it sound as if the girl was doing him a favor by giving him sex.

As a Man, no woman can boast of doing me a favor by giving me sex because it’s something I can buy in the market. I can only appreciate a woman when she’s a companion and confidant

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Frodd Gets A Kiss From Housemate Who Previously Turned Him Down / Who will you marry between ? / Bbnaija: Your Favourite #bbnaija Couples Made It To The Same Teams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.