Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) (25587 Views)

List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! / Warri Wonder: Waste Disposal Vehicle Spotted In Warri Today / Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by mariodko190(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2019
HummeSage:
Op why u no mention Enerenh junction, Alaka and Alegbo areas too na, abi those areas na pure heaven now?
That’s not Warri na, all those area na Effurun
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by mariodko190(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:
I disagree with this post... have u been to Ekpan, Alegbo or Alaka?
The Areas you mention is not Warri, na Effurun be dat

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by mariodko190(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2019
HummeSage:
Op why u no mention Enerenh junction, Alaka and Alegbo areas too na, abi those areas na pure heaven now?
The Op is right, the areas you mention is not Warri, na Effurun be dat

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Oyerinde16(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Na person wea never leave him papa farm de claim him papa farm na him big pass, warri might be dangerous, come to damboa, masaka or chibok where moving around with ak47 is as moving around with money... Army self de fear those boys... If you hear bomb blast, so far your head is still hanging just be going no stopping, no loitering

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by poppingtags: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
From childhood, mostly Warri children are cruel and stubborn

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2019
cc: justwise, Techcapon( My Oga) Gptech ( My Oga) Tonyebarcanista
naptu and co.
[/quote]

These names you tagged (your oga) are you on their payroll ?

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by OsusuBishop(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
SocialJustice:
You didn't mention Enerhen, Alaka and downtown. Na wa for you o, you sure say you be warri boy?

The OP said Warri and not Uvwie
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2019
odinga1of:
3 . Okere Road/Giwa Amu/Avenue

The last but not the list on my 3 most dangerous areas in Warri is the aforementioned areas ( These are areas are connected by traders, customers, taxi drivers, Keke drivers and host of others.

Rumours has it that these places houses some of the deadliest bad boys before the advent of Vigilante and other security agents.

So when next you are in Warri or planning to visit Warri, make sure you are at alert and be vigilant.

Feel free to ADD yours to the list ( you never know, we might be saving foreigners planning to visit Warri someday)

naptu and co.

These names you tagged (your Oga) are you on their payroll?

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by SocialJustice: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2019
OsusuBishop:

The OP said Warri and not Uvwie
Effurun, Udu and Uvwie are all part of what people call Warri.

I don't have power for argument so I really don't care which is right or wrong. Let's just agree your Warri is correct.
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2019
odinga1of:
Hi House,

I am a silent reader and regular visitor of Travel section, well as a Waffi boy I think it's plausible and explicable to list somethings to outsiders and those planning to visit Warri should in case of incasity.......Lol

Well, for those intending to visit Warri (Warri South LGA), here is a list of 3 most dangerous areas where your phones, chains or valuables could disappear in a twinkle of an eye

Note: I am just doing this to enlighten the general public, not to ridicule or downgrade my home ( Warri) because this is where I live most of my life.

In no particular other, here is the 3 most hostest location in Warri.

1. Hausa Quarter/Igbudu Market/McDermott Road

This place is the hub of Warri and houses the most biggest market in Delta State and as such very busy. The bad boys (Awala boys) usaullly capitalise on strangers visiting the market............Here you could loose your phone, gold necklace and hand bag.

I grew up in this 3 places.

I went through these hell.
It didn’t burn me.

My mom is gold.
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Maroghene(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2019
3 Dangerous places in Warri South and no mention of Iyara and NPA Panalpina

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by omoyemoses(f): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:

So you know Alaka?
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by LKO(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2019
SocialJustice:

I don't have power for argument so I really don't care which is right or wrong. Let's just agree your Warri is correct.

Check the OP post again. He specifically said Warri South.
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Azumagcc(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:

Effurun is not Warri
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Why will you condemned warri
Please guys warri is not has what is describe above

If u doubt ask your self one question, when last warri was put on front page on notorious act
I mean vanguard punch n daily

The management of nairaland do well to remove this nonsense from your front

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Maroghene(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2019
SocialJustice:

Now u are angry. He wrote in bracket, Warri South and Udu and Uvwie aren't part of Warri South and they both are in Delta Central unlike Warri that is in Delta South.
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by bnt: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:

He said Warri South LGA and not Uvwie LGA. Shei you know it is about 3 LGA that makes up Warri? The popular Effurun roundabout is in Uvwie LGA
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by romenna: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Fran6ik:
Please add these areas..
Ekpan
Effurun Roundabout
Eneheren Junction
Downtown
Ekpan
Alaka
jakpa junction, polokor mkt, udu bridge. Hehehe
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Kezlink11: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2019
If you pass jakpa junction, as a visitor youre in danger cos the bad boys will know. Alaka, is not safe. Ekpan, very dangerous, if give house free in that place me will not stay. Alegbo anther crazy area.

I am a silent reader and regular visitor of Travel section, well as a Waffi boy I think it's plausible and explicable to list somethings to outsiders and those planning to visit Warri should in case of incasity.......Lol

Well, for those intending to visit Warri (Warri South LGA), here is a list of 3 most dangerous areas where your phones, chains or valuables could disappear in a twinkle of an eye

Note: I am just doing this to enlighten the general public, not to ridicule or downgrade my home ( Warri) because this is where I live most of my life.

In no particular other, here is the 3 most hostest location in Warri.

1. Hausa Quarter/Igbudu Market/McDermott Road

This place is the hub of Warri and houses the most biggest market in Delta State and as such very busy. The bad boys (Awala boys) usaullly capitalise on strangers visiting the market............Here you could loose your phone, gold necklace and hand bag.

[/quote]

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by justdollars: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Alaka, Ekpan and Alegbo no be Warri. Dos areas na Uvwie, Effurun. OP dey talk abt Warri only.
HummeSage:

Abeg help me ask am oo
So Alaka and Alegbo nw na safe zones abi?
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by ladygudhead(f): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2019
My friend said he wonder why shops don't open early in warri that he went to a market around 7:00am n shops where still locked...lol go open dat time na make dem boiz use u shine.

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by MarieSucre(f): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2019
pmc01:
We are against jungle justice but wait, let us publish on the internet that a man is a rapist based on an accusation.

It is very difficult to be principled, I know. What I don't understand is why you guys are not even making effort.

If you have been sexually assualted before this is NOT about you. Nobody is debating if rape is right or wrong. The issue is if this particular one happened or not.

Even in the so called civilized clime if you say someone raped you the Police will ask you questions to know the fact of the matter. Are they also enablers? Spare us the woke bullshit, you are profiting off the girl's experience whatever it actually was.

And of course some will say the public is not the Police that can ask questions. The same way the public is not the Police that rape allegations are made to. If it is mad public then public opinions are expected. How can it pain people that some people are asking questions? How uncivilized is that world where we hang a man over allegations without asking a single question.

You people don't care so much abeg, let us not be deceiving ourselves. We hear of rape of under ten boys in the Catholic Church, confirmed cases with zero outrage.

You are not supporting Busola by making this about you.

- Eseoghene Al-Faruq (2019).

Okay let's us break your paragraphs one after the other.

1 - I agree with your first postulation, it would lead to him being crucified on the altar of public opinion, but let's not kid ourselves, he is a RICH, POWERFUL, MAN. Nothing is going to happen to him, except you can give me a list of rich, powerful men who have been convicted of rape recently. You won't even be able give me a list of NOT RICH POWERFUL MEN who were accused and successfully convicted of raping grown women. Furthermore, he is in no danger of jungle justice so I think that's an odd choice of word there.

2 - What guys are you accusing of not making an effort to be principled? Us or the pastor?

3 - On what grounds do you declare that, "if you've been assaulted before this is not about you". Did you also say this when SARS was trending. Did you also tell other people affected by SARS brutality to keep quiet when any new SARS story is posted? Did you also keep this energy when people complain about armed robbery, political over-reach and other socials ills, or does your specific brand of hypocrisy only apply to cases of sexual assault and rape? At what point can we talk, O prophet! Tell us! Do we have to take turns? Wait a period of 2 years each? Tell us please.

4 - Police do ask questions, that's true, but you're disingenuous in not admitting that the tone of questions asked on social media by the people you're purportedly defending are questions that would send a police officer on suspension or sent back to sensitivity training for further aggravating a victim. You want to sit here and tell me police will ask questions like "And he put his d*ck inside you while on the bonnet and you did not say anything or call your sister? You must have been enjoying it jare?", "I'm sure it was a relationship gone wrong abi?" will you sit here and really defend that nonsense line of questioning with "pOliCE aBrOaD alSO aSk QuEsTIoNs"!! Like dude!

5 - See paragraph 3. Check your questions.

6 - If there are cases of rape of underage boys, that is a serious problem and it's sad that society does not do enough to curb that.
Here's how to solve that: Join hands with other activist, including willing feminists to amplify our collective voices and place pressure on the government and society to enact measure so that no boy or even man ever has to suffer from rape or social assault.
Here's how to not not solve it: Well!! Nobody talked about my own thing!! So nobody should talk about anything!! 0/10 sense dude.

Finally, you're supporting Busola and every other victim of rape and assault and every potential victim of rape and assault if you come out and speak your truth. Whether you're a man or woman.
*See SARS reference for further clarification.

It's about you and I and every other victim out there whether it be SARS or rape.

Peace.

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Solowande(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:
those areas no b warri
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by godswilld10(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:
tell op
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by godswilld10(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Solowande:
those areas no b warri
those area Na 100% warri

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Stormyweather(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2019
What of Agbasa?

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by oseiwe(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2019
odinga1of:
3 . Okere Road/Giwa Amu/Avenue

The last but not the list on my 3 most dangerous areas in Warri is the aforementioned areas ( These are areas are connected by traders, customers, taxi drivers, Keke drivers and host of others.

Rumours has it that these places houses some of the deadliest bad boys before the advent of Vigilante and other security agents.

So when next you are in Warri or planning to visit Warri, make sure you are at alert and be vigilant.

Feel free to ADD yours to the list ( you never know, we might be saving foreigners planning to visit Warri someday)

naptu and co.
what of Ekpan where serious fighting and shooting can just happen at any time?

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Iriruaga100(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2019
The some of the places the op mentioned are relatively peaceful now, ojabugbe, ehbor, estate, okere axis. Yahoo has taken over. Iyara, stadium rd, Hausa quarter, agbasa is some how peaceful. If you take a stroll to downtown, jakpa junction, alaka, alegbo, ovwian, ekete and uvwase you're on your own..

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by SocialJustice: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Maroghene:

Now u are angry. He wrote in bracket, Warri South and Udu and Uvwie aren't part of Warri South and they both are in Delta Central unlike Warri that is in Delta South.
How can you tell I'm angry? Lol. This is actually unimportant. Op has made his list, let's go with that as for me it is Uvwie and Udu I dread, there's nothing scary in the Warri South.

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by pmc01(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Okay let's us break your paragraphs one after the other.

1 - I agree with your first postulation, it would lead to him being crucified on the altar of public opinion, but let's not kid ourselves, he is a RICH, POWERFUL, MAN. Nothing is going to happen to him, except you can give me a list of rich, powerful men who have been convicted of rape recently. You won't even be able give even give me a list of NOT RICH POWERFUL MEN who are accused and successfully convicted of raping grown women. Furthermore, he is in no danger of jungle justice so I think that's an odd choice of word there.

2 - What guys are you accusing of not making an effort to be principled? Us or the pastor?

3 - On what grounds do you declare that, "if you've been assaulted before this is not about you". Did you also say this when SARS was trending. Did you also tell other people affected by SARS brutality to keep quiet when any new SARS story is posted? Did you also keep this energy when people complain about armed robbery, political over reach and other socials ills, or does your specific brand of hypocrisy only apply to cases of sexual assault and rape? At what point can we talk, O prophet! Tell us! Do we have to take turns? Wait a period of 2 years each? Tell us please.

4 - Police do ask questions, that's true, but you're disingenuous in not admitting that the tone of questions asked on social media by the people you're purportedly defending are questions that would send a police officer on suspension or sent back to sensitivity training for further aggravating a victim. You want to sit here and tell me police will ask questions like "And he put his d*ck inside you while on the bonnet and you did not say anything or call your sister? You must have been enjoying it jare?", "I'm sure it was a relationship gone wrong abi?" will you sit here and really defend that nonsense line of questioning with "pOliCE aBrOaD alSO aSk QuEsTIoNs"!! Like dude!

5 - See paragraph 3. Check your questions.

6 - If there are cases of rape of underage boys, that is a serious problem and it's sad that society does not do enough to curb that.
Here's how to solve that: Join hands with other activist, including willing feminists to amplify our voices and place pressure on the government and society to enact measure so that no boy or even man ever has to suffer from rape or social assault.
Here's how to not not solve it: Well!! Nobody talked about my own thing!! So nobody should talk about anything!! 0/10 sense dude.

Finally, you're supporting Busola and every other victim of rape and assault and every potential victim of rape and assault if you come out and speak your truth. Whether you're a man or woman.
*See SARS reference for further clarification.

It's about you and I and every other victim out there. Heather it be SARS or rape.

Peace.

I commend you for taking the time out to offer such robust response. I'll get back to this when I have more free time. Regards ma'am.

Lagos To Enforce Regulations On Ride Hailing Companies From August 20 / Dead Traffic-Lights & Blocked Drainage In Abuja / Air Peace Tyre Deflates On Take-Off At Murtala Muhammed International Airport

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65