Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor (22804 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Houseofglam7(f): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Sh*t's getting even realer
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by ohosi4real(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2019
Let forgive the man and give he another chance
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by coonett87: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by wman(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Lolz...I just pray this is not the motive behind this noise. She alone is capable of hiring lawers not to talk of her husband. Now another "offering basket" has been opened for gullible Nigerians to donate for a course they're not sure off. Before you know it, someone has migrated from a Millionaire to a Billionaire overnight. In Nigeria every person is a potential "Yahoo boy" until proven otherwise. I can't just imagin this.

You think all the pennies they will donate will add up to a billion?
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Owodiran1(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Lolz...I just pray this is not the motive behind this noise. She alone is capable of hiring lawers not to talk of her husband. Now another "offering basket" has been opened for gullible Nigerians to donate for a course they're not sure off. Before you know it, someone has migrated from a Millionaire to a Billionaire overnight. In Nigeria every person is a potential "Yahoo boy" until proven otherwise. I can't just imagin this.
another angle
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by enemyofprogress: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Las las all go be waste of time and money
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by majamajic(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
these girls , if money exchange hands now, they will say ' No rape happened

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by sisisioge: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
I will contribute as well...even if na 5k! Screw that con artist!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by ThothHermes: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Dumb country. Dumb celebrities.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Owodiran1(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
wman:

You think all the pennies they will donate will add up to a billion?
you don't know the power of donation
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2019
The Average Nigerian Idiots (TANI)... See them. How much have you contributed to the society. How much have you contributed to the growth of our economy?

I bet you didn't even remember the kids on your streets, I'm talking about the ones out of school.. Hungry and homeless , those ones you chase from cleaning your car windscreen on the express way nko..... neither would you remember to fix the bad road that leads to your house...

Oh yea... I forgot, that one na government matter.

.. Social Media Clout chasing is now the order of the day.

People are committing suicide on a daily count. We've almost lost count sef. No jobs, no electricity, no good roads. Security sef, you gotta sleep with one eye closed.
Where is Mr President?.. This old man wey all of una force down our throat. Thunder fire all of una!

Noone is creating an hashtag, no revolution, no "we no go gree o"..nobody is asking questions... We're all dumb! . We're all mad!!!! Scratch that... Ori gbogbo yin ti daru!

This one sef reach distraction... Let's choke on it whilst it lasts. They know what to throw at you silly lots to get you busy! Tueh!!!

But hey, we got more pressing issues!

Gbogbo yin ma wa alright laslas

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Truflame: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2019
How many Nigerians donated cash to help the unemployed? I think this is a classic example of misplaced priority. There are many youth who can't afford three square meal a day! How many people is fighting for them?

Nigerians love chasing vanity

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by TundeeednuT: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Next time, if you wanna rape, rape with sense.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by famzynet: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2019
I am hearing of COZA and the pastor and Dakola for the first time. But the way people judge this case tells me how backward Nigeria is. Nigeria is backward because not just the leaders are selfish but it is now obvious that the citizens lack common reasoning. A woman claimed she was raped at about 18years inside her fathers house, raped by same man in two occasions and waited over 10years to tell the story and everyone is throwing stones at the pastor even after he has said that the allegation is false. Why has the woman not reported to the police and taken the case to court. This brings to light similar accusations by females of Suleiman,Ibiyeomie of salvation ministry etc. The police and court should handle rape cases. People should stop being judged just because someone said something . People can do or say all sort of things to trend. Did 'Jamal' of Empire not recently stage racist attack just to trend? I pity men who just believe any woman that cries rape. Pray that they don't remember you. Many have been falsely accused. Rape victims should report promptly to the police when the evidence are there if they are serious about being raped. With evidence being there,there is no denial and the victim can be trialed snd punished by the law. You don't wait for years before coming out saying you were naive. That is rubbish and you probably enjoyed it. Even 9year old females or younger age do tell their mother that a stranger touched them how come a teenager.Anything short of reporting to the authority on time to me is not rape.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by TundeeednuT: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Truflame:
How many Nigerians donated cash to help the unemployed? I think this is a classic example of misplaced priority. There are many youth who can't afford three square meal a day! How many people is fighting for them?

Nigerians love chasing vanity
eye service things nah, so they can be in the news.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by sisisioge: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:

Don't worry, if you sister, daughter or wife ever gets in this kinda situation....we will be gullible for them. Cheers.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by FAMILYJA(f): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:

Giving more to the already wealthy when someone like me is still crying begging for school fees. Please check my profile. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Stillthebest: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2019
nullboss:
Just like that??. Men are really in Danger in this new generation. What happened to renaming innocent until proven guilty.
So by just mere words of a lady with questionable character though who might be a lair. A man is about to go down down the Axe.
Just like that. With no proven evidence or solid conviction of the issue at hand.
If not for neymar having a copy of the chats. The whole world would have been on his neck by now just by the mere words of these said ladies.
People need to be objective in thinking without jumping into conclusion. The said rape story doesnt even make enough sense to hold water mehn. Many loopholes.

But same men are beliveing the stories

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by stanley000: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:

Which justice? You mean she doesn't have enough resources to fight for justice alone? You must be the Accountant for the donation purse.
trump was a world renowned billionaire but go look up how much white Americans donated to fund his campaign, it's more than enough to fix Nigeria as a country.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by VulgarLee(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2019
Na so they go kick other men of God soon

These ppl are using our head
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by ishawlar: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2019
God go punish anybody that donate to this rape case. They are millions of people dieing in the hospital cos of 20k and above. U idiot rich motherfuckers dont contribute to save lives. Stooopid

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by babs18: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2019
keep it up o
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by FAMILYJA(f): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Hintona:

I wish
of course she does but Nigerians are trying to show their support in every possible way they can

Whose account will they pay the money into?
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by DaddySpyce(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
I think it's time for the Nigerian criminal investigation department to start operating the lie detector test. With good experts to handle this, the truth will definitely come out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Donating to a reach man for court case and person never chop today?

Inside life

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by pmc01(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
I wish this will turn out a false accusation. Useless celebrities.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by aljpimp(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Na soapy sure pass..be like all our ladies now na rape victims
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by omobemi: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
I have 50kobo to donate....stupid allegations

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by ImaIma1(f): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:

A cause they are not sure of? A lot of this people know people directly or indirectly who have been victims.

This his misdemeanor did not just start. It's something he has been doing for over a decade. Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by cococandy(f): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Men are in danger? undecided
nullboss:
Just like that??. Men are really in Danger in this new generation. What happened to renaming innocent until proven guilty.
So by just mere words of a lady with questionable character though who might be a lair. A man is about to go down down the Axe.
Just like that. With no proven evidence or solid conviction of the issue at hand.
If not for neymar having a copy of the chats. The whole world would have been on his neck by now just by the mere words of these said ladies.
People need to be objective in thinking without jumping into conclusion. The said rape story doesnt even make enough sense to hold water mehn. Many loopholes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Hintona:

call us gullible or whatever
this shows that there are Nigerians who still uphold justice.

Besides, Nigerians are waking up to realize they have been in dark ages. Welcome to 21st century where everyone is held accountable for their sins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Looks Chic In A New Denim Gown / Doctors Discharge Fadeyi Oloro From Orile Agege Hospital / "You Know I Walk The Talk" - Toke Makinwa Steps Out In White (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.