Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor (22806 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by otunba88(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
And one politician or even local government chairman dey one area dey embezzle funds meant to improve the society and you idiots, gullible monkeys can't contribute to sue the politician and improve our lives and children unborn. Instead banky and the likes dey contribute for something wey never mature to be called a rape . Na educated illiterates full everywhere for this country. We have a lot of work to do to make this country great again. So help us God!!!
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by salford1: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
nullboss:
Just like that??. Men are really in Danger in this new generation.
Rapists. Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Let's have the account number to wipe out the ass of this spiritual armed robber
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Hintona(f): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Brightology2:
kikikikiki see this turkey. Better go look for husband. With ur skinny body
you wey fat how many wives you get?
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Chill2: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
All the incidence of poor kids been raped in Naija, I have never seen any celebrity respond or donate to them having a better life. Naija Is full of misplaced priorities. I stand for justice for all. I hate it when people try to be relevant because of the victim involved. Humanity is equality to all. I guess Naija is a country for only the rich the rich and famous. Sincerely, am more bothered about the deprived kids and people in our society. Let's go off social media drama, it doesn't improve the quality of life of the average Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Pgs01: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
If u're rape twice not once, and ur said rapist proposed to u and u both got married,� my sister will u come out after many years to accused him. I put it to u dat u enjoy d act and just looking for a pay back.

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by gambia(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
NA thunder go fire all the donors.. angry
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by King44(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hintona:

I wish
of course she does but Nigerians are trying to show their support in every possible way they can
so gullible, I wish He could go ahead with the law suit and if innocent vindicated, then watch how the world would descend on both Busola and Timi, pole have failed to realise story like this has two sides, only if he could come out and give full account, I am beginning to suspect its all a lie and both parties are trying to tarnish his image due to grudge
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by kayalla(f): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
so Nigerians have money to donate for a baseless issue like eeh?

odi kwa egwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by kayalla(f): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Day2logic:
Donating to a reach man for court case and person never chop today?

Inside life

they will just use the money and upgrade their lives,

case with no evidence, how dem wan take go court sef
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Kfed4ril(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2019
nullboss:
Just like that??. Men are really in Danger in this new generation. What happened to remaining innocent until proven guilty.
So by just mere words of a lady with questionable character though who might be a lair. A man is about to go down down the Axe.
Just like that. With no proven evidence or solid conviction of the issue at hand.
And gullible and emotion driven Nigerians are already dishing out sanctions like Tom Cruise.
this might be mass hypnosis undecided
If not for neymar having a copy of the chats. The whole world would have been on his neck by now just by the mere words of these said ladies.
People need to be objective in thinking without jumping into conclusion. The said rape story doesnt even make enough sense to hold water mehn. Many loopholes.

Bros this issue is different from Neymar’s
Bros if more than 4 people come out at different times to accuse you of a particular crime, my brother you are guilty, don’t call it target, is biodun the only pastor in Nigeria? Why only him every time?
Go to Twitter you will see people who have known him for over 20 attest to the fact that he has always been wayward from school.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nigerians??

I'm not part of them please.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by booksrite001: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2019
kayalla:
so Nigerians have money to donate for a baseless issue like eeh?odi kwa egwu

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctors Discharge Fadeyi Oloro From Orile Agege Hospital / "You Know I Walk The Talk" - Toke Makinwa Steps Out In White (photo) / Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.