Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video (110495 Views)

Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video by solofresh(m): 2:33am On Jun 30, 2019
The Lady bathing knew about the video So the both of them are MAD!
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video by Nyceguy92: 5:28am On Jun 30, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Bros,Seun is not running a charitable organization. There r bills to be paid.

I understand that Nairaland has advert columns for business people.

Or are you implying that when people put up posts such as the one in question, they pay to have it appear on the front page?

My point is that this forum needs sanitisation.
I have been on this forum for well over a decade and I have seen a huge decline in content quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Ralphjoe:
weldone bro, just start browsing with the browser, it's has Google chrome like interface, the more you browse and watch videos, the more Bitcoin you mine, there is a tab at the left hand side that shows your mining information. use it to be checking your mining progress

Yeah but now it looks like it has created an account for me without even knowing my account details
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video by Ralphjoe(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Yeah but now it looks like it has created an account for me without even knowing my account details
yes that's because you used either your Facebook or Google account to register, it used the information you have in those site to create an account for you.
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video by Ralphjoe(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
77up:
,there is absolutely nothing wrong in that so blame the stupid fool that film her.

Btw,if you look well in that video, they both planned it to seek attention hence the lady didn't face camera.
If you say there is nothing wrong with it, can you do it? these are stuff we did when we were kids, not at this adult age we are in now, what stops her from fetching the water and taking it to bath in her bathroom as I believe she has from, it is to prevent this kind of primitive behaviour that bathrooms are made for.
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ralphjoe:
yes that's because you used either your Facebook or Google account to register, it used the information you have in those site to create an account for you.

How do I know my ID
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video by Ralphjoe(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

How do I know my ID
like me, I used my Google account to register, so my username is my Google username and also same password, anytime you loose the app, you can always use your Google account to open it on any device...you can check your account by clicking on the top right corner of your mining information interface, then select account.you can even logout if you wish.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video by guterKerl: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Anything for the gram.
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ralphjoe:
like me, I used my Google account to register, so my username is my Google username and also same password, anytime you loose the app, you can always use your Google account to open it on any device...you can check your account by clicking on the top right corner of your mining information interface, then select account.you can even logout if you wish.

Ok
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video by booksrite001: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
nyceguy92:
I understand that Nairaland has advert columns for business people. Or are you implying that when people put up posts such as the one in question, they pay to have it appear on the front page?My point is that this forum needs sanitisation. I have been on this forum for well over a decade and I have seen a huge decline in content quality.

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder / DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.