Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage (50010 Views)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Ejiod(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmmm so giving head can bring STD...
I'm learning
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Iyajelili:
Marriage sef
and both of us will make a perfect family oooo. it seems you understand it better
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Emotionss: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
BluePrincee:

How can lesbians transmit infection since they can penetrate each other?

Very much possible. With the exchange of sexual fluids anything sti or std is 100% possible
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by owila4luv(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

In your words,
This was a lady who was actually always demanding we make love.
I have discussed with her on this issues alot and what seems to be the problem is giving head

Like I said sex is a mind game and a progressive act, oral s*x is the only thing she desires now and her mind is wrapped around it, and about her feelings pains of just 15 minutes thrusting it's Ethier she gets dry cause her mind is not there or she has and infection, u sound like u have a big D*ck looks like u are not using it well

so how does his dick usage bring about cheatin? if she's not having satisfaction she should call for divorce
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by babaoo: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
BluePrincee:

How can lesbians transmit infection since they can penetrate each other?
I wonder oooooo.
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Modphase:
How come none of you ladies is addressing the STD issue ?
They are hypocrite!!
If this case were to be reversed, the "men are scum" crew would have bombarded this post...

5 Likes

Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Iyajelili(f): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Oma307:

and both of us will make a perfect family oooo. it seems you understand it better

I don't understand it that is where the problem is. I know there are no handbook for marriage but damn why is it so fvcking complicated?
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by zeb04(f): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2019
yankison:

.Help me tell am o , how some women get to catch this kind of Men baffles me .. why would you be eating a pussy you never disflowered .... I get sucked from my woman all the time and I had never eaten her pussy I told her I can't because u didnt wait for me to be disflowered ..
hahahahaha somebody else is eating it.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2019
QueenSekxy:

She will not tell him the truth...
"Toilet infection" lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Wallade(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2019
laydoh:
that is so so rare. The only way it can be a bathroom infection is only when there are virus deposits in the toilet.
So tell me how did the wife got the infection if it ain't from the man. The man got it from her.

It is good to see you admit that it is rare hence, you see the possibilities of contracting the STI or STD from the toilet, however minimal the chances. These virus and bacteria are evolving too.

Let us be guided, be very careful with the use of public toilets, this advice is especially for ladies. You are asking for STI, STD, Toilet Infections:

When you step into a toilet that someone just stepped out and sit on the closet while the pee or feaces stench is still strong.

When you have to pee immediately after someone and the polluted water from the closet is splashing up at your private part.

When you stop by at a toilet and the heat and evaporation within the closet is directed at your private part while you seat on the closet with your full yansh being a lady.

Just avoid the stories that touch by strongly avoiding public toilets, washing or flushing toilet before use and after use.
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by owila4luv(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2019
if you're confused look for a local sooth-sayer to check for you #notime
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by maynation(f): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2019
eni4real:
Since when should a married woman take advice from Friends on what sex styles or methods fit her marriage??

That woman is not matured??

The husband should divorce her now...

High Blood pressure loading....

How husband should divorce her because she sought for advice??

What manner of kids do we have on Nairaland sef?

I think Seu.n needs to start age verification before people are allowed to comment on any thread here in family section.
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Hyacenth22: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2019
pimper24:
my bro, your is sure a pathetic tale but you have to thread with caution when being advised on this platform. If you are legally married to this woman, this is the wrong lace to table this problem. I have not had a glimpse of a near professional advise so far among the deluge of messages here and there.
However, apart from the std which is a serious red flag and as such, an issue I cannever sweep under the carpet, there are other things you need to know about your woman.
What is her sexual orientation like?
There is a possibility she has not said much about her sexual outing. Your story was almost like mine but I handled it with so much turf and prayers. I'm my case, I engaged mainly on dialogue and threatened to call it quits. Then she opened up; her first man actually 'raped' close to Timi Dakolo's wife's experience. Ever since that experience, she never enjoyed sex. Her initial ecstacy during our early days were actually pretexts. She's come out clean and we v met an expert that recommended a kind of surgery, though abroad. But in the meantime, I am still ok with her, supporting lubrication with lube and making her take a bit of alcohol.
In my case, I have never suspected cheating because I have no iota of indication. After our three kids, the situation got worse a bit and we I know its family pressure.
May be I am the one God wants to address this issue.
The "you are not doing it well " , I equally got it. It was when I flew off handle and hauled some serious threats that she opened up. You cant tell me that cos you knew I was a play boy even before you met me. You can interview my past women.
With the family pressure, I once in a while take her alone on vacation, leaving the kids with grannies. Above all we are planning to relocate to the Americas, there I know the surgery will be more successful.
Now, you didn't tell us how you handed the std issue. If you managed to resolve it anyhow, in a .way that she not culpable, take my above advise. You must resolve that first.
God will help you.
we are still on the STD treatment and am already feeling frustrated because i have invested almost everything to see her happy and to maintain a happy home, there is nothing i cant do to please her but that of MouthAction is a NO
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Deepfeel(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2019
owila4luv:
so how does his dick usage bring about cheatin? if she's not having satisfaction she should call for divorce
Won't you yourself find satisfaction elsewhere if you are not getting it from your wife, will u divorce your wife cause she's not satisfying u sexually like u desire? Remember marriage is not all about sex
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Jinad50: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Na wa ooo! people day go through things.

I wish I have a professional advice to give.

May God help u.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
yankison:

Stop been a weakling nah which one is cheating is not your stuff .. do you want to continue to be a sex slave to your so called wife .na wao ... Find another lady that can always satisfy you sexually . They are all over she is going to understand you got a wife .. there are some problem you don't treat with a gentle man sense .. which one is all this .... When you don't have her time anymore then her eyes would clear also don't forget to get evidence of her been a lesbian or outrightly cheating on you . Men you have to keep your head up . Do you want to give yourself HBP because of a woman if you get stroke she won't be home all day to take care of you to.... Wake up ..that's bullshit to your marriage
Op please do not take this advice. Don't let nairaland break your marriage. Pray and wait on the Lord!

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Modphase:
he didn’t say which one pregnancy can lead to infections too
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
yankison:

.Help me tell am o , how some women get to catch this kind of Men baffles me .. why would you be eating a pussy you never disflowered .... I get sucked from my woman all the time and I had never eaten her pussy I told her I can't because u didnt wait for me to be disflowered ..

Did you wait for her to he deflowered?
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by romenna: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2019
eni4real:
What kind of generation is this for God's sake?? And somebody will pay hefty amount of money as a bride price for that your ex? angry angry
May we not marry all these perverted slay queens... She is even proud of bestiality... lipsrsealed
bro I got the skills to make them open up.
You might just be surprised to hear shocking stories from ur own babe if u know how to make her open up.
Dnt be holy wit women. Talk n act like a spoilt brat. U will be shocked she is a pro n u r d amateur

5 Likes

Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
yankison:

I love the last sentence ... Gentleman too much for this man , and he is becoming a sex slave already through the wife manipulations .that man is weak

You misunderstand his post. He is saying, open communication channels with your wife and make her comfortable enough to confide her problems and fetishes.

Moreover what is this fear of men being weak sef. Are you not humans, are you not supposed to be weak as part of human qualities.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Modphase:

Address it na.
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by 40secondsguy(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Hyacenth22:
I married my wife 2 years ago, it was all rossy till last year when she had a family issue which was very fatal, we solved it half way so the issues still lingers and bothers her anyway.

Early this year i started noticing lack of sexual urge for me, i practically have to beg her or rather ask for sex was thinking it might be the family issues she was facing, am very faithful to a fault, the issues has lingered on for long now that i have to engage sexual lubricant in other to have sex with her as she is never Hot or sexually stimulated, doesn't miss me or even initiate any form of sexual act with me, does not ask for sex, even during any sex i succeed to imitate she never acts intrested, i just have to stroke till am tired and pull out, she just lay like a dead wood with little or no moan.

I have discussed with her on this issues alot and what seems to be the problem is giving head, when i meet my wife i was very conscious of our sexual orientations as at then MouthAction was something we both agreed to wave off because she complains my dick shocks her and myself never enjoy giving head.

The whole pre intimacy was boiled down to kissing, smooching and fingering which was what normally excites her the most.

She later confessed to me that her female friend talk her into how exciting receiving head seems and after i tried it once she now needs to receive head before she can get Hot, have seen lots of her searched histroy are on lesbian pussy sucking, just last month we both ended up treating an STD she gave me, the last time i tried giving her head she told me i wasn't doing it well, i was lost in thoughts because this was my second time giving her head and i improved as compared to the first time.

Am worried over all these because am begining to think she is cheating on me, the worst nightmare to me is being that any attempt to touch her down there is being resisted and she always says fingering now pains her, it's either i give her head or nothing, i haven't gotten much evidence as to her sleeping around because i haven't done much scoping on her.

Am just confused as i type this because i need clarity and opinions on these how possible can a lady sexual preferences change this fast , if she is actually cheating already is there any good way to find out am just confused.

Please pardon my typos
I think you should just talk to her..

Eventually if you find out that she's receiving it from a woman outside. Ask for a party with the woman...you'd be surprised that she'll agree happily to your demands wink

As per the head game...you're probably bad at it..
Focus your tongue only on the clitoris..don't just go liking everything as if its egusi soup..
Go in circular directions.. Tongue Bleep her but real fast...bit it a little bit and most importantly..focus on the clitoris only wink.you'd be surprised. Peace

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by laydoh(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
maynation:

These are the kind of people I pray everyday not to ever come across in my life.

Virus deposits in the toilet? And you just said it's rare?

Quote me and let me school your blunt head.
OK madam. Ho ahead with your schooling,am all ears.
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Jinad50: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Hyacenth22:
Thanks for all your contributions

The issues is no matter how hard i try giving her head i cant seem to ratify her, her reactions toward my efforts is very discouraging and secondly since am not into it from onset i belive am not good in it.

The STD she tagged was toilet infection but i later found out it wasn't, after having disccuedwith my family doctor who told me STD cant be contacted from the toilet.

I just seem lost in this as all my effort to connect with her emotionally seems dead, secondly i dont wish to have a divorced home but then again i cant continue begging for sex always, i just feel bad doing that must times i just sleep with my urge, it's affecting me and cheating is not my stuff.
Make God help u ooo.

I feel ur pain.
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2019
maynation:

How husband should divorce her because she sought for advice??

What manner of kids do we have on Nairaland sef?

I think Seu.n needs to start age verification before people are allowed to comment on any thread here in family section.
He should divorce that immature wife...

You don't seek fake advice from friend on what sexual methods fits your marriage..

The couple should explore the sexual methods that fit them...

I am only pitying the op. If he can't confront his wife of infidelity now, more emotional problems are loading for him...

I hope you will sound like this if the case is reversed tho!!!

Immature wives everywhere... Smh!
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by owila4luv(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

Won't you yourself find satisfaction elsewhere if you are not getting it from your wife, will u divorce your wife cause she's not satisfying u sexually like u desire? Remember marriage is not all about sex
in other words you encourage both parties to cheat as solace for sexual satisfaction, not every man can satisfy a woman but almost all woman can satisfy men except she's sick, so cheatin is no option

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by IVAR: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2019
e author=Hyacenth22 post=79769481]
I have my suspense bro but what confuses is she is not active on social media, whatsapp and the likes, she is after her looks, she dosent hide her phone, i know her password, she still shows me this care and give me but i beg for her time and attention, she has only a female friend i know off and that's the one who told her how good oral was according to her, can i woman be cheating with out being secretive with her phones, and extra mindful on her looks[/quote]

She's cheating with a fellow woman
She's a lesbian
That's just the truth of the matter that her friend that
Told her about giving head is the one now giving her head
So gerrit
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Jinad50: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

Oga but you already know her problem she wants head which you are not giving to her, you tried twice and did it wrongly she might be getting the head outside but what will you do if you discover she's cheating divorce her? Sex practices are changing and like it or not every woman wants to reach orgasm which can't be achieved through penetrated sex alone, oga if u love your wife learn this act of giving head and win your wife back the information is all over google don't be a sexual failure
Bros in my opinion, BJ is an unnatural way of life.

The wife needs help.
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by maynation(f): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2019
laydoh:
OK madam. Ho ahead with your schooling,am all ears.

Go and read about vagina yeast infection.
Infact, the infection is so rampant and common that every lady o. earth is prone to contracting it at a point in their life. Emphasis on every lady.
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by focus7: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Hyacenth22:
I married my wife 2 years ago, it was all rossy till last year when she had a family issue which was very fatal, we solved it half way so the issues still lingers and bothers her anyway.

Early this year i started noticing lack of sexual urge for me, i practically have to beg her or rather ask for sex was thinking it might be the family issues she was facing, am very faithful to a fault, the issues has lingered on for long now that i have to engage sexual lubricant in other to have sex with her as she is never Hot or sexually stimulated, doesn't miss me or even initiate any form of sexual act with me, does not ask for sex, even during any sex i succeed to imitate she never acts intrested, i just have to stroke till am tired and pull out, she just lay like a dead wood with little or no moan.

I have discussed with her on this issues alot and what seems to be the problem is giving head, when i meet my wife i was very conscious of our sexual orientations as at then MouthAction was something we both agreed to wave off because she complains my dick shocks her and myself never enjoy giving head.

The whole pre intimacy was boiled down to kissing, smooching and fingering which was what normally excites her the most.

She later confessed to me that her female friend talk her into how exciting receiving head seems and after i tried it once she now needs to receive head before she can get Hot, have seen lots of her searched histroy are on lesbian pussy sucking, just last month we both ended up treating an STD she gave me, the last time i tried giving her head she told me i wasn't doing it well, i was lost in thoughts because this was my second time giving her head and i improved as compared to the first time.

Am worried over all these because am begining to think she is cheating on me, the worst nightmare to me is being that any attempt to touch her down there is being resisted and she always says fingering now pains her, it's either i give her head or nothing, i haven't gotten much evidence as to her sleeping around because i haven't done much scoping on her.

Am just confused as i type this because i need clarity and opinions on these how possible can a lady sexual preferences change this fast , if she is actually cheating already is there any good way to find out am just confused.

Please pardon my typos

Your wife already have a lesbian partner, she's obviously enduring you now just to keep people away from talking.
Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by romenna: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

You misunderstand his post. He is saying, open communication channels with your wife and be open with her to get her to let her guard down so she can confide in you her problems and fetishes.

Moreover what is this fear of men being weak sef. Are you not humans, are you not supposed to be weak as part of human qualities.
you got my drift 100%

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by Jinad50: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2019
Hyacenth22:
i have done this alot even yesterday she keeps saying nothing is wrong
Bro BJ is an unnatural way of life.

If u give a mouse a cookie, she is going to ask for a glass of milk.

In a bid to satisfy her, u are indirectly teaching her how to be perverse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen / I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.