Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester (26392 Views)

"Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by praizblog: 4:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Due to recent report of rape allegation from Busola Daokolo against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, popular Ig Influencer Ebonylips cursed Pastor Fatoginbo as he calls him a bastard and a child molester in her new clip she shared on ig recently.

She also cursed the people that is supporting the pastor, she said if the pastor will sue Busola Dakolo, He sholuld also sue Else who accused him of the same rape allegation two years ago.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-fatoyinbo-you-are-a-bastard-a-child-molester-ebony-lips-react-to-rape-saga/

2 Likes

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by praizblog: 4:53am On Jun 29, 2019
wink nawa oo
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by prospero5(m): 5:19am On Jun 29, 2019
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Born2Breed(f): 5:31am On Jun 29, 2019

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 29, 2019
I wonder how this woman's husband manages to kiss her?
So ugly I could throw up

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:53am On Jun 29, 2019
I hope this pastor wount hang his self they should watch him closely.. sad shocked shocked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Dear nairalanders. We no get sense.
Men dey cash out with church level steady we dey hear dey argue on top matter.
I have a proposition
I get 3 milla wey I no dey use. My mama get land for lekki side
I no sabi speak plenty tongues but I fit see vision after 2 bottles of origin. Just arrange cripples and Mad Men for crusade. All these feminists on here make una come join choir. We go do solid percentage sharing. Abeg make we cash out before this thing cast.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Nukilia: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Who is this lowlife?? grin cheesy grin grin grin

Social media has caused more trouble for this world...

6 Likes

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by johnlvis(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2019
The ones that seduced the man of God should also come out and tell us . Formication and rape all sin .He that says he has not done either of them should first cast a stone.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by TANID(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
I hope this pastor wount hang his self they should watch him closely.. sad shocked shocked.
Nothing Is gonna Happened My Brothe.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2019
My own na to just de book space
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Every Tom, Dick and P'''y don dey react grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by TONYE001(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2019
Awol1:

So ugly I could throw up

It's rather sad that you decided to throw away the substance of discuss to body shame the lady.

Kindly note that we are all created by God and beauty is a very, very big relative term.

Good morning.

23 Likes

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by StrikeBack(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dear nairalanders. We no get sense.
Men dey cash out with church level steady we dey hear dey argue on top matter.
I have a proposition
I get 3 milla wey I no dey use. My mama get land for lekki side
I no sabi speak plenty tongues but I fit see vision after 2 bottles of origin. Just arrange cripples and Mad Men for crusade. All these feminists on here make una come join choir. We go do solid percentage sharing. Abeg make we cash out before this thing cast.
You get problem

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
let the pastor and timi wife trend..Twitter lawyers that wanna make money and also defraud people on gofundme on this matter..now is your time, you people have already started creating accounts to cash in

when big brother show starts, all allegations and rape case will be forgotten forever

only the court of law can decide if he is guilty or not, not public opinion...anyway, the pastor isnt going to any jail and people will forget after 1 year..the loser will be timi and his wife, it might end up destroying their marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Houseofglam7(f): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2019
This is seriously serious AF
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by tstx(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Hian
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by kerzhim(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2019
This COZA is the most talked about thread which occupied the front page of Nairaland in a long time.

I hope the pastor survive this trending accusation.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by CheapDataGuy: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2019
grin
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Toks2008(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Every body wan trend on top the matter
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Arsenalholic(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Awol1:

So ugly I could throw up
You are NOT her husband. So shush and quit complaining on his behalf.

There's a topic on ground. You didn't comment on that, na her lips be your concern.

It's insults like these that made that Senegal striker Diatta to cry out few days ago. Make una learn to dey respect other people na.

7 Likes

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by leopard5: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Speechless!
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by sisisioge: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Born2Breed:

The makers of Krest could quickly key in on revamping o....bet the thing no dey work fa grin
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by osejie17(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Even with all the money she has her face still looks like joker.
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by denny17: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2019
wow
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by hisexcellency34: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Hope depression won't kill this pastor?
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by nobsalis: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2019
E
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Benekruku(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Give that lady a bottle of Krest

She deserves it

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Gabson001(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Las las village people don see Fat oyinbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos / E-Money, Kcee & Harrysongz Travel In Jet / Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.