Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos (26397 Views)

Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) / Tekno Baby Mama, Lola Rae Shares New Amazing Photos / Davido Kicks Off His #30BillonConcert In Leicester With Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by StoriesUpdate: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
*Nollywood Actor And Airtel Ambassador (Dr) Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos*

Popular Nollywood actor and filmmaker, Dr. Chuks Chyke has marked his birthday amidst cheers to happiness.

Dr. Chuks a brand ambassador of Airtel Nigeria has also flooded his social media pages with new photos to mark his birthday.

Industry players have also sent their heart felt felicitation messages to celebrate their colleague on his special day.

Dr. Chucks Chyke whose real name is Chukwuemeka Chibuikem Okoroafor had his first major movie break in 2000 when he was discovered by Nollywood's trainers, Mr Ben and Henry Farouk Ike while in a rehearsal for a movie titled The Patriot in Aba.

The Abia born entertainer is a graduate of Economics from the University of Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria and also holds a Diploma in Acting.

He has featured in a number of Nollywood movies and TV series including, Where Lovers Meet, Bolaji, Weakness, My Lady, All My ldea, Grey, Strive, Broken, The Patriots, Breaking Secrets, Okoro ima nmi, The Kings Blood, Passion of the King, Soccer, When Love Dies, Spider, The Kingdom, Blueflames, Learning Curves, Covert Operations, As Crazy As It Gets, Silent Prejudice, and many more.

Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by StoriesUpdate: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
More

Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by Patriottt: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Watin u gain as u steal my first to comment.. grin
Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by KhingLufem1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Okay
Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Happy Birthday Chuks.

Your face shine, as shine as ya head!

Better head

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by Jalaw: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nollywood actors don reach 5million

Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by Idaytesj29(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Happy Birthday to him
Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by Dikaveli(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
This dude is owing me $700 after a business supply

Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by Rutheby(f): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
How I don't know Nollywood actors/actress these days sad maybe they're too recent.

Happy birthday man!

Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
How many Monikers Alexreports get for this Nairaland sef?!!

Using different monikers to try to do lame PR for wannabe celebrities! tongue

Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
If you want camera to show underneath of your footwear.....make sure you didn't step on fowl shit.....

Happy birthday

Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
More life, man❤️❤️
Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
I'll say my truth, which corresponds to the truth of 75% of the people also seeing this post.

I honestly, sincerely, and unequivocally don't give a rats bum about this post.

By the way i didn't read your post.

Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by abobote: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
When did Airtel ambassador became an identical?
HBD man
Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by mekusmanuel(f): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Karemarealty288:
You can do better than this. OBI'23 is UNSTOPPABLE
Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Karemarealty288:
If you want camera to show underneath of your footwear.....make sure you didn't step on fowl shit.....

Happy birthday
or just make sure your community gated
Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by ObosiUkwalla: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
LordGuru1:
tongue

See earring as dirty gay that he is. A father that can Not raise his first son to God-fearing and sensible is promising to raise Nigeria into Greatness. No be juju be that?!

If you like show us where buhari dey straff ur mama, we go still be OBIdient come 2023. Urchins can go and die

Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by Sirlins(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
anytime una see me for studio, because say I dey do birthday make una buy rope tie me

Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by Kizzygentle: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Men doing photoshoot for birthdays is disgusting.. Its just like buying cake and celebrating birthday with your guys..

Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by cayorday89(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Happy birthday
It's just him being real, shoes are meant to protect your feet from stepping on fowl shit...

Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by tillaman(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by techWriter3: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nollywood actresses donald target 5million
Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by hekola: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dikaveli:
This dude is owing me $700 after a business supply
why are you trying to tarnish my image on a social media platform?
Re: Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos by Freech: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sirlins:
anytime una see me for studio, because say I dey do birthday make una buy rope tie me
I swear down

Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / E-Money, Kcee & Harrysongz Travel In Jet / Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years