Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester (26420 Views)

"Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by suya34: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2019
ok
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Benekruku(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
Awol1:
I wonder how this woman's husband manages to kiss her?

So ugly I could throw up
[/s]
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by karma2000: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2019
Nairaland should just stop posting all these useless bitches rubbish
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Solidkay(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Make the law use this celebrity pastor as a scape goat just like EFCC used Nairamarley,

Let the rich know that there's nobody above the law...

Fatoyinbo and coza combined together no reach Bill Cosby yet he's serving his jail term over a rape case which happened 15yrs ago.

If Fatoyinbo is guilty, send him to kirikiri
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Isoduwa(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Nukilia:
Who is this lowlife?? grin cheesy grin grin grin

Social media has caused more trouble for this world...

Nor mind the frog � mouth �

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Kobicove(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Awol1:

So ugly I could throw up

grin
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Born2Breed(f): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2019
sisisioge:

The makers of Krest could quickly key in on revamping o....bet the thing no dey work fa grin

E nor dey work anytin.
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by lochi01(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2019
everybody should stop dis.. nobody is perfect and if u think u are dont stop
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Bukden16(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Lip's, indeed.
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by pek(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2019
Awol1:

So ugly I could throw up
You are not her husband and you will never be. Now run along to mummy.
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by lexy2014: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2019
lilwetdick:
let the pastor and timi wife trend..Twitter lawyers that wanna make money and also defraud people on gofundme on this matter..now is your time, you people have already started creating accounts to cash in

when big brother show starts, all allegations and rape case will be forgotten forever

only the court of law can decide if he is guilty or not, not public opinion...anyway, the pastor isnt going to any jail and people will forget after 1 year..the loser will be timi and his wife, it might end up destroying their marriage.

Very interesting observation
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2019
All this is just so funny social media always finding what to use and trend when our economy is pitching his tent in the land of beyond continue
Oh important things are never on instagram and twitter na just dumb dumber dumbest
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by fergie001: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dear nairalanders. We no get sense.
Men dey cash out with church level steady we dey hear dey argue on top matter.
I have a proposition
I get 3 milla wey I no dey use. My mama get land for lekki side
I no sabi speak plenty tongues but I fit see vision after 2 bottles of origin. Just arrange cripples and Mad Men for crusade. All these feminists on here make una come join choir. We go do solid percentage sharing. Abeg make we cash out before this thing cast.

We have to create departments.......
See...make I tell you,na good proposition.....

Multimedia and lighting
Meeters and Greeters
Hospitality
Music....
Most importantly, Visitation Visitation...very key...am in shocked

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by idonhammer: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Awol1:

So ugly I could throw up

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Segeshow: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2019
I've never been a fan of Pentecostal pastors, I think they are all fraudulent based on my experiences in school, they manipulate vulnerable people and control them. I really feel sorry for the COZA pastor cos what is essentially happening is a mob action. All these fucktards coming out to stand by the victim are just part of a lynch mob for a dog with a bad name. Ese walters claimed rape too, that wasn't rape, it was coercing sex. I don't think he tore off her clothes, ripped off her panties and penetrated. He probably wore her down till she opened leg and then had his way. She was 17, big deal, most of the lynch mob would have lost their virginity before then. What baffles me most is why on earth she could not scream her lungs out to deter him, if there was someone else in the house. The guy had obviously brainwashed her so she couldn't muster a normal reaction because he was her pastor. If some stranger walked into your apartment unarmed and tried to force himself on a girl, would she not scream? I just don't get it.If it was as forceful and heinous as she claimed, why not tell your parent? What loyalty do you owe a pastor who you barely knew?
mind you this guy has a family too who are going to be destroyed by all of this. Oya all you lynchpins, quote and let the insults flow.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2019
See who is blasting someone
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Truefaith: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by sixtus3606(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
I hope this pastor wount hang his self they should watch him closely.. sad shocked shocked.

My exact thought.
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
All dis celebrity gang up is not ordinary. There's something they're not telling us
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Segeshow:
I've never been a fan of Pentecostal pastors, I think they are all fraudulent based on my experiences in school, they manipulate vulnerable people and control them. I really feel sorry for the COZA pastor cos what is essentially happening is a mob action. All these fucktards coming out to stand by the victim are just part of a lynch mob for a dog with a bad name. Ese walters claimed rape too, that wasn't rape, it was coercing sex. I don't think he tore off her clothes, ripped off her panties and penetrated. He probably wore her down till she opened leg and then had his way. She was 17, big deal, most of the lynch mob would have lost their virginity before then. What baffles me most is why on earth she could not scream her lungs out to deter him, if there was someone else in the house. The guy had obviously brainwashed her so she couldn't muster a normal reaction because he was her pastor. If some stranger walked into your apartment unarmed and tried to force himself on a girl, would she not scream? I just don't get it.If it was as forceful and heinous as she claimed, why not tell your parent? What loyalty do you owe a pastor who you barely knew?
mind you this guy has a family too who are going to be destroyed by all of this. Oya all you lynchpins, quote and let the insults flow.
Baba forget. All these celebrities and the dakolos know what they're gunning towards
PS: why have we not heard from Tonto on the matter.
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Kingosytex(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
Solidkay:
Make the law use this celebrity pastor as a scape goat just like EFCC used Nairamarley,

Let the rich know that there's nobody above the law...

Fatoyinbo and coza combined together no reach Bill Cosby yet he's serving his jail term over a rape case which happened 15yrs ago.

If Fatoyinbo is guilty, send him to kirikiri

...and if he is not guilty?
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by ndindiatu: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Some girls wan hammer this pastor oh. Ma G be this
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Solidkay(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Kingosytex:

Then let the suing continue.
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Segeshow:
You never jam Catholic priests grin ask any ckc gwags boy you see about Catholics own you go jus faint
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by HBB1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Awol1:

So ugly I could throw up

This is my second attempt opening the thread!

The first time... I opened it, saw her face and closed it immediately! lipsrsealed
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Insectkiller: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
See who is talking..
Just look at her face..is she responsible..
All this cheap asssholes..

Just check d picture and look her calling somebori bastard..
Who is a bastard btw d girl and man of coza??

Just look at her..can u even allow ur dog associate wit dis kind of girl..just look at d picture..

Mtchewwww..

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Gurusblend(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
I support this post with a chilled bottle of Krest grin

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Gurusblend(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Insectkiller:
See who is talking..
Just look at her face..is she responsible..
All this cheap asssholes..

Just check d picture and look her calling somebori bastard..
Who is a bastard btw d girl and man of coza??

Just look at her..can u even allow ur dog associate wit dis kind of girl..just look at d picture
Mtchewwww..
Stop body shaming, she’s entitled to her opinion, and also look don’t usually define what someone is, her body, her life..
Re: Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester by Insectkiller: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Good question..

Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing..

Dakolo will pay for this from generation to generation..all becos they want to trend on social media..

Lynchpins come over..I don give una job..after all you are jobless

grin grin

Kingosytex:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) / Dabota Lawson Gives Tacha Dabota Cosmetics Products / BankyW's Trainer Showing Him The Definition Of "Getting High"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.