Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo (54664 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by nairalanduseles: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2019
See this kid ....when girls start saying he has raped them he will shut his trap up

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by nepapole(m): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Fatoyinbo is robustically finished.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Autotech312(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Davido and show up tire me
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Realbelieveer(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Funny things are happening. God is watching
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by prinsam30: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2019
look at this idi0t, has he been convicted yet I don't just understand these yeyebrities sef, jumping to conclusions anyhow, awon werey

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by ZikZikZik: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2019
In as much as I don’t like this COZA Pastor..
I have a weird feeling he could be innocent of this allegation, let a competent court proof him guilty first before blasting him and his friends..

Meanwhile Nigerian celebrities should be ashamed of themselves, na all these kind stories their voice dey loud..Why not put in this effort into issues that really matter in the country.

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2019
versashee:
Take him to court and prove he is guilty. There is no need for side talks.
there are too many foolish people in the world right now so Davido, as a man does not know that this can happen to him, any girl can come out tomorrow and say Davido raped me and everyone will crucify him without trying to know if she is lying or not

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by prinsam30: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
I knew Davido was an idiot
So nobody can have a different opinion from the bandwagon?
This man hasn't been proven guilty and you don't know if he is guilty or not yet you want everyone to crucify him. Fools parading themselves as celebrities and trying to appear politically correct

a very big one for that matter
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Hoodbilonia: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2019
U r still a fool
Irlvoqb:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning chat me up now
090-17-18-20-92
winning is guaranteed

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by versashee: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
there are too many foolish people in the world right now so Davido, as a man does not know that this can happen to him, any girl can come out tomorrow and say Davido raped me and everyone will crucify him without trying to know if she is lying or not

I just tire mehn... Davido has always been a fool. It's not new.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Blackfire:
Stupid men.....

Never entrust your wives,daughters, sisters to pastors, prophets and .....Reverend Fathers.

If I share stories.... Tears go flow
please fucck off my dear
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by oloriLFC(f): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
But wait... why does this foolish Davido dude just open his mouth to talk for talking sake? His grammar are always wrong and trying to talk like dem Akata folks. Go ahead and curse him with the correct grammatical expression at least. angry

Dude is just too full of himself for real! Bastar.d! angry
Yes Jare! His grammar "are" always wrong.

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by jazzy16(m): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:
Why it seems almost everybody is taking side in a case where incriminating evidence is yet to be presented?It is foolishness to take side in a matter which is yet to be backed up with concrete fact(s).

Which evidence you want for rape case. Abi you want see the full rape video. Use your brain

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Hoodbilonia: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2019
A rapist
Hw can i rape wen i wont enjoy it
Wht makes me cum is wen my bich starts moaning
And im goin in stra8 to her womb and belly
Long dick 9inches aint friendly
My sex is unending
Wen i cum..im so exhausted
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Stan232: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Up and ready for business. Wechat wallet and normal Chinese account are available for your transactions. With very good rates. Watsapp number 08168152166.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by israelmao(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2019
jazzy16:

Which evidence you want for rape case. Abi you want see the full rape video. Use your brain
I wait for it to be presented in court and for law to take its course but for now I am not taking side.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by YorubaWarrior: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2019
oloriLFC:
Yes Jare! His grammar "are" always wrong.

Now tell me who the fool is... grin
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by martineverest(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
I knew Davido was an idiot
So nobody can have a different opinion from the bandwagon?
This man hasn't been proven guilty and you don't know if he is guilty or not yet you want everyone to crucify him. Fools parading themselves as celebrities and trying to appear politically correct. it's pure stupidity to already hang a suspect based on accusations. The accuser must prove her case before you take sides and crucify the accused. Wtf is wrong with the whole world so because it's man vs woman the man is automatically guilty?
just like u

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by martineverest(m): 6:34am On Jun 29, 2019
prinsam30:
look at this idi0t, has he been convicted yet I don't just understand these yeyebrities sef, jumping to conclusions anyhow, awon werey
u are a bigger idiat

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by semyman: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2019
Hide your girls and possibly your wife from pastors

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by kenex4ever(m): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:
Why it seems almost everybody is taking side in a case where incriminating evidence is yet to be presented?It is foolishness to take side in a matter which is yet to be backed up with concrete fact(s).
which evidence do you want? Do dey give receipt after rape Mr Thomas? If they rape your daughter and ask her to produce evidence will you like it?

ESE Walter alone is enough for every Dumbo like you to believe but you won't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by AuroraB(f): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:
If you were wise, ask yourself what Busola stands to gain in defaming this man! Now she's married. sad

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by JobInformant1(m): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2019
morikee:
Have this rape allegation proven in a competent court of law. Neymar come to my mind
After they finish raping your daughter � you can go and prove it. Anu offia.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by EmekaBlue(m): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2019
davido is mad....
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2019
jazzy16:

where do detectives get evidence of 15 years old murder case?
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by fire4fire: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Irlvoqb:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning chat me up now
090-17-18-20-92
winning is guaranteed

If winning is guaranteed why don't you sell your father's land and play with it than contituting nuisance here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic / 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry / E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.