Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo (54667 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by israelmao(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2019
AuroraB:
If you were wise, ask yourself what Busola stands to gain in defaming this man! Now she's married. sad
It has happened before and it doesn't mean it will happen again.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by EmekaBlue(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2019
AuroraB:
If you were wise, ask yourself what Busola stands to gain in defaming this man! Now she's married. sad
if you are also wise u will know what her broke ass stand to gain... angry
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 29, 2019
Has CR7 finish his rape case
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by prinsam30: 6:40am On Jun 29, 2019
martineverest:
u are a bigger idiat

may God help u retract ur path, I don't have time to argue with nonexisting being
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by israelmao(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2019
kenex4ever:
which evidence do you want? Do dey give receipt after rape Mr Thomas? If they rape your daughter and ask her to produce evidence will you like it?

ESE Walter alone is enough for every Dumbo like you to believe but you won't.
I have right to be on the neutral ground until court proves it beyond the reasonable doubt.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Blackfire(m): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
please fucck off my dear

Unplease fucck on my fool
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by martineverest(m): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2019
prinsam30:

may God help u retract ur path, I don't have time to argue with nonexisting being
mtchewww....one if his gullible members spotted

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by jeff1607(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Born2Breed:
. grin
easy na grin
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by BizBayo: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2019
jazzy16:

Which evidence you want for rape case. Abi you want see the full rape video. Use your brain

So are you saying we should believe he 'raped' her just because of mere words?
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by tonyxxx(m): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2019
I've heard about this Randy pastor for quite a while & if you ask me,it's been a long time coming. Karma is a bit.ch and would get you when you least expect it.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Foodforthought: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:
Why it seems almost everybody is taking side in a case where incriminating evidence is yet to be presented?It is foolishness to take side in a matter which is yet to be backed up with concrete fact(s).
When next you hear that Africans are dumb, believe it. It's fact, not racist.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by BizBayo: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2019
kenex4ever:
which evidence do you want? Do dey give receipt after rape Mr Thomas? If they rape your daughter and ask her to produce evidence will you like it?

ESE Walter alone is enough for every Dumbo like you to believe but you won't.

Really? You mean he also raped Ese Walter?
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Jamersirwin1971: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
But wait... why does this foolish Davido dude just open his mouth to talk for talking sake? His grammatical expressions are always wrong and trying to talk like dem Akata folks. Go ahead and curse him with the correct grammatical expression at least. angry

Dude is just too full of himself for real! Bastar.d! angry

If his grammatical expressions are always wrong he sha has spoken and most of us undertand . You wey sabi speak English how you Dey .

It’s sad most people would think until you can speak fluent English then you are intelligent . No matter how you speak or express you can never speak like an English man . I remember years ago while I was in holiday in UK , lots of Africans who couldn’t speak good English were communicating with the English people , English men never complained , so far they understand the message you trying to pass that all good for them . On this forum I just laugh at most people looking out for grammatical errors as if you will win an award or it makes you rich .

For me you express your self in English right or wrong I am not concerned . All what I need is understanding with my brain getting your messages. After all English has never been mentioned as one language used to measure ones intelligence anywhere in this world .

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by israelmao(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Foodforthought:

You may be found among them but I am not one.I have right to be neutral until the competent court proves it beyond the reasonable doubt.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by chris51(f): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Wale Jana is a BEAST for supporting pastor coza who raped an underage girl. Here in the US, he will go to jail without option of fine.
Useless pastors that take advantage of members of their congregation

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by BizBayo: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Foodforthought:

Bro, this issue made me see why the nation is not progressing. Imagine a country where 99 percent of its citizens sleeps and all are facing the same direction!

No reservatives, no logical reasonings, media hypnotism.

I'm beginning to think this country might never get it right... But note, because the citizens are like these things, those politicians will always rape us.

I need to build my own country.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by dancewith: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:
Why it seems almost everybody is taking side in a case where incriminating evidence is yet to be presented?It is foolishness to take side in a matter which is yet to be backed up with concrete fact(s).

There has been several cases of historic crimes, especially historic rapes successfully prosecuted

The weight of evidence in proving this is a bit different from the norm. The standard is circumstantial.

Let me quote this: If it walks like a duck, quakes like a duck, jumps like a duck, then it must he a duck

Another: if the witch cries at night and in the morning the child dies, both must he related

Now study the two quotes above. For historic crimes, this is enough to convict you.

The prosecutor only needs to line up 3 or more women pointing and recounting similar experiences with this pastor to get a conviction. Do not bet against more than three women coming forward against this man

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2019
I dont know why, but you sound like a rapist.
israelmao:
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by VisioDirect: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2019
OduntanGabriel:
High time we understand a man of God is not God

They are not God and lot of them have got anointing in destroying people’s life and relationship. The more they are shame and make to pay for crime committed the better.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by JastSiryin(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2019
I won't be suprised if he's just doing it for clout. Last people to trust on this earth are peeps on social media.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by israelmao(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2019
obie3rixe:
I dont know why, but you sound like a rapist.

That is your opinion, I know myself.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by promiseniqqa(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2019
waiting for tonto version of reply....

TONTO REPLY VERSION LOADING77%
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Cybertext(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
I knew Davido was an idiot
So nobody can have a different opinion from the bandwagon?
This man hasn't been proven guilty and you don't know if he is guilty or not yet you want everyone to crucify him. Fools parading themselves as celebrities and trying to appear politically correct. it's pure stupidity to already hang a suspect based on accusations. The accuser must prove her case before you take sides and crucify the accused.
Wtf is wrong with the whole world so because it's man vs woman the man is automatically guilty?
there are too many foolish people in the world right now so Davido, as a man does not know that this can happen to him, any girl can come out tomorrow and say Davido raped me and everyone will crucify him without trying to know if she is lying or not

Trust me it will happen to one of this male celebrity soon and on like Neymar they won't be able to defend it.

And for those hypocrites shouting statutory rape, most of those 100lvl teenagers guys had laid with were below 18. If we check statistics most Randy Nigerian male that fvk everything they see on skirt have committed statutory rape.

PS: I'm not a religionist of any sort, I'm a strong critic of the Biodun guy. I only believe in fair trial void of media bullying. If the man accused is guilty sue his randy and perv ass and tender evidence in court that's all!!.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by dalass(f): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2019
The man am sure won't say anything and will hope that this will blow over too.. ... grin cheesy
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by nkemjacob2(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Even davido they talk too
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by openmine(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2019
...and a certain president has indirectly managed to divert media backlash from his inability to handle the growing insecurity in the land and forming his cabinet!
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by israelmao(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2019
dancewith:

There has been several cases of historic crimes, especially historic rapes successfully prosecuted

The weight of evidence in proving this is a bit different from the norm. The standard is circumstantial.

Let me quote this: If it walks like a duck, quakes like a duck, jumps like a duck, then it must he a duck

Another: if the witch cries at night and in the morning the child dies, both must he related

Now study the two quotes above. For historic crimes, this is enough to convict you.
Thanks for the analysis but for I remain neutral.
The prosecutor only needs to line up 3 or more women pointing and recounting similar experiences with this pastor to get a conviction. Do not bet against more than three women coming forward against this man
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by MarianaTrench: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
But wait... why does this foolish Davido dude just open his mouth to talk for talking sake? His grammatical expressions are always wrong and trying to talk like dem Akata folks. Go ahead and curse him with the correct grammatical expression at least. angry

Dude is just too full of himself for real! Bastar.d! angry

The guy is still very immature
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by VulgarLee(m): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2019
Look how they are planting hatred. Among Christians

How come everyone is standing with busola?

Plans to blasphem another great man of God
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Lovelyn451(f): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2019
This is why I like David
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by israelmao(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2019
dancewith:

Thanks for the analysis but for now I remain neutral.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic / E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) / 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.