Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation (32593 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Gandollaar(f): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Please keep quite!

You know nothing about rape!
I know you have been raped serially, but no two cases are the same. This one is "consensual rape". The girl@17 was full of ideas and found a willing tool in the weak pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Smile4daddy:
The victim, the accuser, Timi Dakolo, Busola Dakolo, The COZA, and the Pastor together with all the Yeyebrities, those in support of the Olosho victim and those against the Accuser, the mods, the bloggers, they are all mad fellows.

Gbam grin cheesy
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by seunprodigy13: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Praktikals:
I am not a fan of Fayose and his p. a, but who raped a girl in his mother's house when her older sibling is home.?
its u and ur ilk who do such ignoble things
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Biggie2206: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
I was reading frontpage and I saw a primary school student badly raped by a not too erderly man, I went to instablog and saw the news there too. I went through the comments and didn't see this stuupidd social media feeding pests AKA Nigeria celebrities saying anything.

I even read the parent of the student didn't have enough money to report to a police station.

My point is, nobody really likes you or is ready to fight for you in Nigeria, they're only there for social media recognition.

Stupid fake assss hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Savage clapback!...the lere dude must be a serial rapist liike totoyinbo!

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Iyajelili:
Even if it is an allegation, what the fvck does Lere mean by consented rape? Niggar is out of touch with reality and his in pain

At times, people do play on words. He meant consentual sex.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
I know you have been raped serially, but no two cases are the same. This one is "consensual rape". The girl@17 was full of ideas and found a willing tool in the weak pastor.

Are you reading what you typing?
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Rape Is Rape angry

Fair enough just like stealing is stealing but the gravity of stealing 10 billion naira outweighs that of stealing a piece of meat from the pot of soup. I'm just saying so don't bash me darling. grin
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

At times, people do play on words. He meant consentual sex.

consensual sex with a 17years old?

Sigh...
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by amoduganja: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Let 'pussytore' Biodun Fatoyingbo check into rehab immediately. It is obvious he is a s..x addict.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by amoduganja: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Let 'pussytore' Biodun Fatoyingbo check into rehab immediately. It is obvious he is a sexx addict.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by DrChukzy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Mad fellow. Are you not tired of these COZA Pastor stories and her ex se× toy calming rape victim.

You should have been aborted at birth.

If the story tire you, why don't you just commit suicide
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Even the presidential election dint take up this sort of space... everyone has gotten involved... even Satan put mouth for the matter... This pastor will never recover from this... This is what u get when u are selfish and try to hurt others to satisfy urself... I think he took advantage of her ,and these days it's classified as rape

Remember Johnson Suleiman...?grin
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by livinbygrace: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
To all the useless yeyebrities shouting rape,they are all mad.We all know that most girls of that age wants to explore ,they wants to have fun and do crazy things.No sane man will ever have the guts to rape a girl in her fathers house,early in the morning for that matter.There is nothing like rape in this case at all,it’s simply consensual cum aggression.He might have took advantage of the girl which normal for any guy.Mind you omotola was impregnated at age of 16yrs,are we now saying she was also raped?This county is full of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Consented rape, that's a new one, no wonder rape victims never come out. undecided undecided
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
livinbygrace:
To all the useless yeyebrities shouting rape,they are all mad.We all know that most girls of that age wants to explore ,they wants to have fun and do crazy things.No sane man will ever have the guts to rape a girl in her fathers house,early in the morning for that matter.There is nothing like rape in this case at all,it’s simply consensual cum aggression.He might have took advantage of the girl which normal for any guy.Mind you omotola was impregnated at age of 16yrs,are we now saying she was also raped?This county is full of hypocrites.
[/s]
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by GOFRONT(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
cool

CONSENTED GOAL...

I want GrabHisBalls to help me grab Fato's balls.. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Beverlyjean(f): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
KanuSE:

Remember Johnson Suleiman...?grin

How many people put mouth for that one ...besides, otobos case wasn't a case of rape... It was soliciting for sex... But for this guy, women are coming out to speak... Like he's a serial abuser

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by blindjustice13(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is what Nigerian rapists have been betting on to get away with their crimes. what does this one mean with consented rape?in the end one way or the other ,it.still becomes the victims fault.
, Na.wah.o
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Xda59:

Fair enough just like stealing is stealing but the gravity of stealing 10 billion naira outweighs that of stealing a piece of meat from the pot of soup. I'm just saying so don't bash me darling. grin

But the one who steals meat from the pot of soup is lynched while the one who steals #10B is praised and protected. grin

Chai Nigerians !

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Beverlyjean:

How many people put mouth for that one ...besides, otobos case wasn't a case of rape... It was soliciting for sex... But for this guy, women are coming out to speak... Like he's a serial abuser

You have a short memory... sorry.smiley
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
9jahotblog:
Omojuwa blasts Lere Olayinka after he said Busola Dakolo's alleged rape by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo was 'a consented rape'.

"As the grey hairs upon thine head are plenty so is the foolishness inside.

Stick to abusing Buhari and leave this alone, Lere."

https://mobile.twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1144624925845708801
omojuwa as decayed as ur tooth so is ur brain.... If lere called it a consensual rape and he can't prove it because he wasn't there to have said such.. The question now is... Were u there to have known it wasn't consensual owing to the fact it happened repeatedly?? The answer is no...

There are 3 sides to a story... My side ur side and the truth..

Omojuwa goan buy sense... If u can find... But I doubt because no one sells.. I just have to pity ur deficiency..

Idioticccccc reactants
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Emanodimo(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Praktikals:
I am not a fan of Fayose and his p. a, but who raped a girl in his mother's house when her older sibling is home.?

That is intriguing and funny.

Legislation of rape as a crime has taken another dimension.

Sexually molested, assaulted and abused, that can be welcomed.

The law has two face.

The word rape is still used in the place of marriage.
If rape mean unlawful, force or threat.

How come does a husband rape a wife when both are legally marriage?

If there has been some sort of force due to one party disinterest, how can it be resolved?

Cuz some wife also apply force on their husband either in demand for a child or sexual gratification?

Are we going to say the woman does wrong for applying force?

Some husband apply force either for sexual gratification, routine exercise or for demand to get another child.

Are we going to accuse the man wrongly for his actions by force?

This seems to be a psychological issue to manage as it applies to individuals family make up.... I dont think the law can be fair.

Not this days, that liars ( lawyers) & pervert (judges) realised that they are human being after falling into the same crime they rant on.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

It exist o!

Haven't you heard of "Consented Muder" Where the victim agreed to be killed by the murderer

grin grin grin

Now lets act let intellectuals.
1. Murder is the act of killing someone illegally and deliberately i.e. Not order by law or government. That means it can be consented by the victim but not recognized by law.

2. Rape is the act of having sexual intercourse forcefully, without consent, no agreement, no consensus.

3. Consent is the act of coming to agreement, consensus, or the freewill of doing a thing.

In conclusion rape and consent are two opposite words and cannot come together.

Good afternoon Bro.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by mctfopt: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
You always see these statements when a victim of rape speaks out:

Why did she have to wait for this long?

She's doing it now for money.

This incident happened 100 years ago, why did she bring it up now?

She's just trying to destroy the man.

She certainly seduced the man.

And so many other BS.

TO ME, it DOES NOT MATTER the time the victim chose to speak up. There is this psychological issue of victims often trying to appease the perpetrators of crime such as rape. I applaud the young lady for speaking up.

Funny enough, this is not the first time this man has been accused of rape. Is he the only pastor in Nigeria with money? Or is he the only male pastor? Why must it always be him? I tire.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Kylekent59: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Even the presidential election dint take up this sort of space... everyone has gotten involved... even Satan put mouth for the matter... This pastor will never recover from this... This is what u get when u are selfish and try to hurt others to satisfy urself... I think he took advantage of her ,and these days it's classified as rape

I gat a few questions for you.

Were you present at the scene of that incident?

Can you substantiate with valid proof?

What makes you think the pastor did it?

Have you heard from the accused?

Does it means first to report is always right and should be sided?

If you were a judge and they brought a man accused of rape, the lady narrated hers and the accused was about to narrate his, would you tell him to be quiet and take side on the lady?

Wouldn't you hear from the accused too?

Whatever, I was just trying to know how you judge or deal with a situation. You need not be bias or emotional when hearing a case.

Go for points and evidences.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by donpharaoh1: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
I really don’t wanna get involved with this staged or in existence rape saga .. ask yourself what’s rape and what’s self submission , the complainant claimed the Accused man raped her many times at 17 years hmm no no ,my self analysis 1st time he raped ,2nd time they both agreed upon with false promises , 3rd she gave herself to him Willingly , Now many sexual play 12345...many that’s rubbish a sane man should think beyond wall , I suspect a foul play from Timi and his wife ..stupidity has no boundary

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Menance: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Yorubas and rape. These people are obviously cursed o.
Hausa/fulani need to castrate these cone heads
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Gandollaar(f): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Fisher007:

Too me it is just pure crap. I feel some ladies don't really understand what rape is.

May be he molested her and had sex with her as a minor, then she consented to it. But saying rape is just pure crap.

Cause if it was rape she won't wait this long talkless of still being a choir in the man's church. Trust me I know both male and female individual who where raped. It is a deep traumatic stuff. They will kill you if they have the opportunity without any feelings. But this our olosho choir mistress.

Went to the guys house after all the incident. Took care of his new born baby,
Went to the church for years and seeing him on the alter.
Got married to a choir master who she aborted a child for at first? Then got pregnant again and married him due to the pregnancy.
Then may be timi dakolo no dey enjoy am well na him she come dey use pastor nack dey claim rape trauma.

It is too late for her to claim rape after all the constant nacking. She is just doing the #metoo rape challenge like in the usa.

Because ask around you people that were truly raped. They don't wait or take the matter this lightly as this madam is doing.

I might be wrong ooo. I am just giving a different view. Don't let emotion carry all of us. After all we know sabi her and when money and things where going smoothly at COZA choir sex/ rape fest. Them no tell us.

Hmmm hmmm
I hope midolian and benekruku will read this with common sense and not not APC zombies lens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration / DJ Cuppy Gets 3 iPhone Pro Max As Late Birthday Presents (Video) / BBNaija 2018 Finale: Bisola Stuns As The Host At The Lagos Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.