Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation (32566 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Ferdinandu(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Let's not have any unbiased believe nor hold on to what we have seen or heard before.
Objective analysis of this particular case looks like a consentual sex.
Obviously. How can someone rape you, you continue going to his house and his church. The pastor abused his position and took advantage of naive girl. Rape is usually done with violence or serious threat.
Can someone who took advantage of your naivety and vulnerability to obtain sexual favour from you be termed as raping you? I don't think so. Pastors are humans like you, they refused to listen but continue worshipping them like demigods.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
Consented rape? People should think twice before opening their mouths to say rubbish.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Ebendo123(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Smile4daddy:
The victim, the accuser, Timi Dakolo, Busola Dakolo, The COZA, and the Pastor together with all the Yeyebrities, those in support of the Olosho victim and those against the Accuser, the mods, the bloggers, they are all mad fellows.
Plus yu.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Praktikals(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
seunprodigy13:
its u and ur ilk who do such ignoble things
You are wrong. I don't do such. But the whole thing looks consensual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
Fisher007:

Too me it is just pure crap. I feel some ladies don't really understand what rape is.

May be he molested her and had sex with her as a minor, then she consented to it. But saying rape is just pure crap.

Cause if it was rape she won't wait this long talkless of still being a choir in the man's church. Trust me I know both male and female individual who where raped. It is a deep traumatic stuff. They will kill you if they have the opportunity without any feelings. But this our olosho choir mistress.

Went to the guys house after all the incident. Took care of his new born baby,
Went to the church for years and seeing him on the alter.
Got married to a choir master who she aborted a child for at first? Then got pregnant again and married him due to the pregnancy.
Then may be timi dakolo no dey enjoy am well na him she come dey use pastor nack dey claim rape trauma.

It is too late for her to claim rape after all the constant nacking. She is just doing the #metoo rape challenge like in the usa.

Because ask around you people that were truly raped. They don't wait or take the matter this lightly as this madam is doing.

I might be wrong ooo. I am just giving a different view. Don't let emotion carry all of us. After all we know sabi her and when money and things where going smoothly at COZA choir sex/ rape fest. Them no tell us.

Hmmm hmmm
[/s]
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]

Gandollaar:
I hope midolian and benekruku will read this with common sense and not not APC zombies lens.

Fisher007:

Too me it is just pure crap. I feel some ladies don't really understand what rape is.

May be he molested her and had sex with her as a minor, then she consented to it. But saying rape is just pure crap.

Cause if it was rape she won't wait this long talkless of still being a choir in the man's church. Trust me I know both male and female individual who where raped. It is a deep traumatic stuff. They will kill you if they have the opportunity without any feelings. But this our olosho choir mistress.

Went to the guys house after all the incident. Took care of his new born baby,
Went to the church for years and seeing him on the alter.
Got married to a choir master who she aborted a child for at first? Then got pregnant again and married him due to the pregnancy.
Then may be timi dakolo no dey enjoy am well na him she come dey use pastor nack dey claim rape trauma.

It is too late for her to claim rape after all the constant nacking. She is just doing the #metoo rape challenge like in the usa.

Because ask around you people that were truly raped. They don't wait or take the matter this lightly as this madam is doing.

I might be wrong ooo. I am just giving a different view. Don't let emotion carry all of us. After all we know sabi her and when money and things where going smoothly at COZA choir sex/ rape fest. Them no tell us.

Hmmm hmmm
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Gandollaar(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

Are you reading what you typing?
You read it first from me. Totoyinbo might not even be her first. You can cancel NL if you may, this your rape ish can't revive the dying career of Timi.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Praktikals:
I am not a fan of Fayose and his p. a, but who rapes a girl in his mother's house when her older sibling is home.?
A rapist obviously.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
English
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Jaqenhghar: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
The bitter truth remains that most of these people reacting don't really care for Busola Dakolo.
Bless you sir. My fear is the tho g will become a media circus for any idiot looking to get noticed.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by martowskin1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Let's not have any unbiased believe nor hold on to what we have seen or heard before.

There is nothing like consentual sex with under age..... The more they try to defend him, the more he looks guilty.....

Have said it b4, the only way to save him is for him to seek help from other men of God as fast as possible, they can come in, settle with the dakolo family in silence and everything will die naturally..

Try to fight this will consume anybody with him, reputation broken doesn't come back easily
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by AngelicBeing: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Smile4daddy:
The victim, the accuser, Timi Dakolo, Busola Dakolo, The COZA, and the Pastor together with all the Yeyebrities, those in support of the Olosho victim and those against the Accuser, the mods, the bloggers, they are all mad fellows.
grin
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Praktikals(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
RonKenoly:

A rapist obviously.
God forbid.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by pinacole1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Boss, u get head, all of dem nor get job at all......
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by MrMou: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
PDPigss are shameless rapists! So it's no surprise. Reno omockery & now Lere dey support the rapist! Continue o!
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Evercurious(f): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chriswazo:
Omojuwa's comment is very uncultured and uncalled for. I don't understand you people problem, so is a crime to think differently from the bandwagon.
Let me reserve my thought na

All the same, I totally agree with this quote

The way most ladies behave now, one should not just vouch for what he or she didn't witness. These ladies can be very deceptive and vile, I left my ex and the girl I should have married cos I noticed that she has an amorous relationship with her so-called pastor. Your pastor takes u to guest houses sex u and yet u still have the boldness to worship in his church and attend his programs,. I watched guy man always advertising church programs and declaring up and down on his Facebook, mehn I gave up on girls immediately.

I don't support rape but we should take sides with caution, he could be clean or d girl was just a side chick as many of them nowadays will gladly accept once u have any form of power, position or monetary. So I do not say she's lying but I don't believe all things that a lady say
Guys fear these girls, not every open leg u should enter, some are gateway to destruction

My brother,God bless you real good
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Evercurious(f): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
That girl was not raped. She wanted it. The first time you kept quiet. The second time happened on the bonnet of a car and you say you had lost every will to fight him off, WTF!!! You can imagine how sex on a bonnet look like. She was spread-eagle on the bonnet of a car and she couldn't even use the teeth in her mouth to bite of his nose

Then even after it had come out in the open, your family members continued to worship in same church for what exactly?

I have seen the girls pic and she's a fine girl. They get spoilt at a tender age because of the early attention they begin to get from men.

I'm by no means holding defense for the dammed pastor, but all of us can't be blinded by sentiments. Rubbish!

My dear thanks for being realistic..

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by tiwiex(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
KubwaBoy:
At 17?
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by linearity: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
KubwaBoy:

Except that, the Pastor stated that, He never even had sex with her...so, how is your ‘consenting sex’ theory looking like?

If it is proven that, the Pastor actually had sex with her, then he is lying and she is believable and it must be rape.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Businessman1986(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

consensual sex with a 17years old?

Sigh...

Wha

It's an easy thing to google the age of consent in Nigeria. Parts of the USA is 16. Parts of Europe like France is 16. Japan, I guess is 13.

Age of consent is an arbitrary unscientific construct.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Businessman1986:

Wha

It's an easy thing to google the age of consent in Nigeria. Parts of the USA is 16. Parts of Europe like France is 16. Japan, I guess is 13.

Age of consent is an arbitrary unscientific construct.

I guess you always read what you type?
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by laffayett(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rape is a horrible thing! Everyone has a story but truth is Nigerians are ridiculously exciting when dramas like this comes up without finding facts and logic. You now see everywoman throwing stones of judgments at the hearing of a fellow gender first hear story. It’s really unfair on one side. Everyone has truth to speak. -Simple Question- Have u ever being punished for rape you didn’t commit?
Ask a girl how she got disvirgin, I was raped is always at the tip of dia lips....
I SUPPORT COZA
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by StUriah(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Both of them are not innocent. The predator enjoyed those moments of his aggressive exploits, but his prey felt cheated because of her virginity which she lost to her supposed spiritual father who didn't even love her.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by NkayStory(f): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
That girl was not raped. She wanted it. The first time you kept quiet. The second time happened on the bonnet of a car and you say you had lost every will to fight him off, WTF!!! You can imagine how sex on a bonnet look like. She was spread-eagle on the bonnet of a car and she couldn't even use the teeth in her mouth to bite of his nose

Then even after it had come out in the open, your family members continued to worship in same church for what exactly?

I have seen the girls pic and she's a fine girl. They get spoilt at a tender age because of the early attention they begin to get from men.

I'm by no means holding defense for the dammed pastor, but all of us can't be blinded by sentiments. Rubbish!

You are defending the Pastor biko no need to lie..
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Gandollaar(f): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
NkayStory:

You are defending the Pastor biko no need to lie..
God forbid that I should defend the he-goat
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by titi4fola(f): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Smile4daddy:
... grin grin shocked shocked I'm just walking by...

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by titi4fola(f): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
DrChukzy:
What's Consented Rape

Lere Olayinka the dwarf is an ugly unrepentant bastard.
..what shocked shocked
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by booksrite001: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
praktikals:
You are wrong. I don't do such. But the whole thing looks consensual.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic / Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan / Uche Jombo's Unclad Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.