Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries (11345 Views)

Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach / Workers Groan As States Cut Salaries Amid Inflation / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by kinggenesis(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Faleke would have a been better option, but I don't know what came over the so called king makers.

Dear kogites, let's join hands together come November and do the needful.
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by oshe11: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2019
nepapole:
Chai! It is well.
I needed it to pass my msg
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by joeyswift(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Thus resulting in a situation whereby their take-home pay could not take them home, quite literally.
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Governor Yahaya Bello is rising above hate!

A Governor that deliver Kogi for President Buhari,
A Governor that deliver 2 APC Senators
A Governor that deliver 7 House of Rep Members
A Governor that deliver all 25 House of Assembly members.

How was he able to do that if he has not paid salary for 38months since inception of his government ?

Even the supposedly educated people are believing the white lies of 38 Months saga.

THE TRUTH IS, THE REAL VOTERS AT THE GRASSROOTS ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK OR AT VENurchin6DOR PAGES OF NEWSPAPERS. THOSE CITY CENTRE GRAMMARIANS ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL TO YAHAYA BELLO'S RE-ELECTION.

We are patiently waiting for PDP Governorship Candidate and others against Yahay Bello of APC

Stop speaking english and let's go to the field on 2nd November and test our popularities.
test popularity based on rigged electoral results? Or popularity based on rigging prowess? Mr man stop talking like ur brain has epileptic oxygen supply.. So the whole Nigeria just hate bello because he's rising above boards??and the same nigerians irregardless of party affiliations wanted to fight for ambode??

Many Governors and presidents have said such before though... A certain president elect once said not even God could stop his inaugural statement next day on the same night he said it, my bro he got a divine call...

I'm not saying God killed him... I'm just saying sometimes there are forces operating with around us that takes offense when a fool makes reckless statements..
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by fergie001: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2019
kinggenesis:
Faleke would have a been better option, but I don't know what came over the so called king makers.

He won't win...
He is from a region that won't command votes.....

1 Like

Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by kinggenesis(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2019
fergie001:

He won't win...
He is from a region that won't command votes.....

I was referring to aftermath of Prince Audu's death (the event that made Bello governor of my darling Kogi State).
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by fergie001: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2019
kinggenesis:

I was referring to aftermath of Prince Audu's death.
Ok.....
Abuja politics prevailed....

1 Like

Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by Autentic418: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2019
kinggenesis:

The man can't win, he is from the minority side of Kogi
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by OhiOfIhima: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2019
P
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by gbagyiza: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Religion n tribal sentiments have refused to allow us to take the right decisions as masses of this country. The political elite r toying with our destiny n we r mute about it, all we do is to come to social media n moan. Until Nigerian masses take the bull by the hand, nothing will change in this country. Don't be surprised many Kogi people will still go n vote for Bello.
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by HitSong: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Smile4daddy:

How was he able to do that if he has not paid salary for 38months since inception of his government ?

Even the supposedly educated people are believing the white lies of 38 Months saga.

THE TRUTH IS, THE REAL VOTERS AT THE GRASSROOTS ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK OR AT VENurchin6DOR PAGES OF NEWSPAPERS. THOSE CITY CENTRE GRAMMARIANS ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL TO YAHAYA BELLO'S RE-ELECTION.

We are patiently waiting for PDP Governorship Candidate and others against Yahay Bello of APC

Stop speaking english and let's go to the field on 2nd November and test our popularities.
God will judge you.
Nothing lasts forever...

3 Likes

Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by Enskynelson(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Do you live in Kogi? If you do then you need total reformation otherwise keep quiet. My mother is being owed more than 30 months and my brother is in the second category. Stop the lies please.
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by Imoh555(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2019
If you have what it takes to be husband material, then join our group
https://www./426340934619418/
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by deefem81: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2019
With all your complain now, u go soon vote am in again.
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by AuroraB(f): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Please vote him this time around, he will pay you grin cheesy
Your brain takes leave of your body, once voting comes grin
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by lagdmark(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Sometimes one sounds very funny trying to repair the image of someone like Yaya Bello. You tried sha I know you have a huge hurdle ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by adamsalman(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Smile4daddy:

U see how ur mumurity has led u far? That APC swept all through in the last general election doesn't mean Bello had his way. Kogites voted for candidates of their choices. Why didn't deliver it against Dino?
Ur senselessness seems to be legendary, cos Bello himself had admitted in several papers to hav goofed in the area of salaries hence attributing it 2 past administration with little consideration to his own incompetency & wickedness. I don't see wat u tryna defend with ur coconut head

1 Like

Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2019
post=79768301:
KOGITES :

God bless Kogi State.

God bless Nigeria.

This question is only for Kogi people, wailers, keep off and be guided!

Is there any other good candidate apart from thief&callous Yahaya Bello and the lazy called Dino Melaye please?
If so let us know in time.

I'm-a-Kogite.infact............Okunite
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by Stillthebest: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Are u part of the govt?
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Grassroots-voters?
Why-talking-about-what-you-have-no-Atom-of-knowledge-about?
Do-you-want-God-to-treat-you&ur-family's-life-the-way-He(Yeye-OfO)treats-the-grassroots-voter's-lifestyle?
Smile4daddy:

Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by alexvic12: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2019
It is well!
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by Tharaja(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Kai....My state ooo
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by macfish101(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2019
I remember way back when I was hustling in that hungry state, a lot of civil servants will come to my bar and veg for drinks on credit, promising to pay back when the state government pays. But they never paid back because the state never paid up.
Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by eluedon(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2019
you must be stupid..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor / Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.