Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? (750 Views)

Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / Ladies, Where Do You Fall Under???(picture)!!! / Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? by kolamilan(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2010
So lets say you're with a guy who you're generally happy with. He treats you well, he's caring, he makes you laugh. He's good looking, has money, well dressed, drives a sports car. Basically all the usual stuff girls look for in a guy. But he does the following things. How much of these would you be willing to overlook?

1.) He smokes, drinks, blazes and gambles.
2.) He loves clubbing. Goes almost every weekend.
3.) He loves karaoke. Goes every weekend.
4.) He knows a lot of girls from all the partying. Many of them are pretty hot. But they're all just friends
5.) He gets phone numbers, msn, facebook profiles from some of the girls he meets at parties, but again, theyre just friends.
6.) Some of these friends hold hands with him at the club, (but only cuz the dance floor is crowded and you don't want to lose the girl in the crowd)
7.) Some of these friends get drunk and a) lean on him, b ) hold him closely, c) grind with him, d) sit on his lap, or e) feel up his pecks, try to tickle him or some other silly sh*t like that
8.) He goes out for dinner with different girls, sometimes a different girl each night. But again, they're all just friends
9.) Some of these girls may like him, or have liked him in the past, but he just considers them friends

Ok so realistically, I don't expect to meet a girl who is going to allow her boyfriend to do all of the above. But I don't think its fair to force your boyfriend to completely stop enjoying his life either.

So what would you consider a reasonable compromise? For example I would argue that going clubbing once in a while should be perfectly fine, especially if its a friend's bday. And while some girls would flip if their boyfriend went for dinner with another girl, others are okay with it. Also lets say that your boyfriend has not lied or cheated on you before. Nor have you heard any rumours about him lying or cheating on other girls in the past.

So how much of the above would you let him get away with?
Re: Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? by InkedNerd(f): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
kolamilan:

1.) He smokes, drinks, blazes and gambles.
2.) He loves clubbing. Goes almost every weekend.
3.) He loves karaoke. Goes every weekend.
4.) He knows a lot of girls from all the partying. Many of them are pretty hot. But they're all just friends
5.) He gets phone numbers, msn, facebook profiles from some of the girls he meets at parties, but again, theyre just friends.
6.) Some of these friends hold hands with him at the club, (but only cuz the dance floor is crowded and you don't want to lose the girl in the crowd)
7.) Some of these friends get drunk and a) lean on him, b ) hold him closely, c) grind with him, d) sit on his lap, or e) feel up his pecks, try to tickle him or some other silly excreta like that
8.) He goes out for dinner with different girls, sometimes a different girl each night. But again, they're all just friends
9.) Some of these girls may like him, or have liked him in the past, but he just considers them friends

I'm fine with all. I've never had an issue when it comes to things like that. As long as we are both secure with our relationship, then its all good.
Re: Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? by Dsense(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2010
There is nothing wrong with all this,Understanding matters.
Re: Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? by 190: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2010
What kind of future does that Kind of guy think he has

I bet when he has kids he would still be FOO!ING AROUND like this

wait till he comes back from club one day and give you a BLACK EYE!~
Re: Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? by oge4real(f): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2010
^ ^ I cant believe 190 actually sent this reply. Guess Abuja weather really favours your thoughts.
Re: Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? by 190: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2010
^^
sweetheart,
I thought i saw u the other day @ wonder-land
Ive always been in abuja, looking for u, where have u been~
Re: Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? by StChristina(f): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2010
I c'nt take any of this! n thank God he doesnt do any of it either.
Re: Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? by ladygaga(f): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2010
i can live with 2,3,4 and 9
Re: Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? by iice(f): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2010
Majority of the things yes. But the girls throwing themselves at him? No. Secure nothing, people are feeble beings. And women can be vipers. . .next thing you know, he tripped and fell into her. I'm very chill with alot of things, but there are somethings if you do not handle, you only encourage. Half of the 'only friends' have a crush on him. No be woman?
Re: Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? by ShyOne(f): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2010
If we are married - I will enjoy number 3 with him - we will go together

The other numbers are OUT OF THE QUESTION

-------------------------------------------------

If we are dating - he can do ALL OF IT - however, any activity that jeopardizes my permanently bowing out of the relationship - beware!!
Re: Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? by mystikal(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2010
even the coolest girl won't be ok with ALL of those traits. If she ever was, won't be long b4 she gets moody

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Man Loves You? Read On To Find Out! / Is This Normal / On Her Birthday:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.