Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (49760 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by kgr8mike(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
K
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Kingsaeedibn: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=uytfrtyuhygf post=79778341][/quote]

Thunder faya you there
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Smile4daddy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
The victim, the accuser, Timi Dakolo, Busola Dakolo, The COZA, and the Pastor together with all the Yeyebrities, those against the Olosho victim and those in support of the Accuser, they are all mad fellow.

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by tdammy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biggie2206:
I was reading frontpage and I saw a primary school student badly raped by a not too erderly man, I went to instablog and saw the news there too. I went through the comments and didn't see this stuupidd social media feeding pests AKA Nigeria celebrities saying anything.

I even read the parent of the student didn't have enough money to report to a police station.

My point is, nobody really likes you or is ready to fight for you in Nigeria, they're only there for social media recognition.

Stupid fake assss hypocrites.

May God bless you. Most people now cares about only attention..!!!
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by boxypane(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wait o!! Bubu never react too?
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Anonymous4: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Can I also react
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Airoflaw(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biggie2206:
I was reading frontpage and I saw a primary school student badly raped by a not too erderly man, I went to instablog and saw the news there too. I went through the comments and didn't see this stuupidd social media feeding pests AKA Nigeria celebrities saying anything.

I even read the parent of the student didn't have enough money to report to a police station.

My point is, nobody really likes you or is ready to fight for you in Nigeria, they're only there for social media recognition.

them come carry wey no concern den for head grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biggie2206:

I agree with you on this. Because the alleged victim is a celebrity that is why many celebrities are reacting. The poor has no voice in this country
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Stood in the middle

This guys belong to same association.

Wasnt expecting anything better than this.

Told someone Freeze cant react anything in this case

Na Biodun man. He can never say pim!
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by enemyofprogress: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Buhari will not talk now until things get out of hands
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Selfy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sir u dnt need to be equipped to defend urself against the vulnerables u took undue advantage of

Just avoid it
Just flee
Just say no that devil in beginning
And then u will be fine
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Everybody don turn NUCLEAR REACTOR
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by joshepade(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biggie2206:

On Point
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by kerzhim(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Junkie1:
I'M ALREADY FED UP WITH THIS TOPIC
Honestly speaking, you just said my mind.
If these were to be good news, it wouldnt have gotten so much attention.

Take a look at the crowd viewing this thread......
Nigerians and bad news are like 5&6
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Everybody wan trend very soon Fulani herdsmen go one trend too
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by lexy2014: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biggie2206:

My brother u are absolutely spot on. U have said what needs 2b said. I made exactly d same observation on d thread about bobrisky replying bisi alimi

https://www.nairaland.com/5271656/coza-pastor-bobrisky-replies-bisi/2#79776695
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by akilo1: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Enough of the reaction biko,we are not doing chemistry on nairaland,from regina daniel to pastor biodu
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by greggng: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Why is Nairaland always spread news of same subject matter . we are no more interested in rape accusation to that pastor, Busola happens to be a teen that fall for a rich young pastor.

Dont tell me Regina is also spreading legs for Ned Nwoko without knowing what she is doing...girls Nd fish brain as like bread and akara

If you don't wanna here, a lot of Nigerians want to hear. Rev king is awaiting a date with the hang man.....this coza man is not bigger than our laws. He must face the music
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Flier: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
What is he saying?
He was trying to sell his book
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by kingjrofficial(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Flxaxdcpc:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning chat me up now
090-17-18-20-92
winning is guaranteed
Dem don Ban wunna from that scam post of winning ticket, now wunna turn other way round Why not play the sure ticket and have the millions to ur sef angry
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by blindjustice13(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
One thing that is clear on this case is that the fatoyimbo pastor has always been sleek and randy, now for those saying it might have been consensual,

first an adult sleep in with an under aged, even if she is begging for it ,is a crime.

Secondly, most sexual molestation done by trusted people to the victims like uncles,religious leaders,teachers, fathers ,brothers are never reported. Why? Because the victims trusted these people and lack the will power to report due to trauma.

And lastly,as a man with daughters who have seen guys in my younger days haunt for under aged girls, I will urge parents and schools going forward to talk about rape and give their children the courage to speak out no matter who is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
robinsoncrosoe:
I don't believe this rape story cos 99.9% of women will tell u they have been raped before once u are about to bed them and they are no more virgins

Guy men,make una reason am na.abi na lie I de talk

All sex gone wrong for women is rape.
[/s]
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by JJOF(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
vizkiz:
This rape case is brining out the attention seeking clouth chasing mumu celebrities.

Rape avengers everywhere #Rolls eyes

I wonder if they would have channeled this much enegery if she wasn't a celebrity's wife.

The thing I'm bothered about is....By the end of the day if this case is taken to court and Pastor Biodun turns out to be innocent, nobody will wanna stand in for true rape cases anymore.

#Sigh
And what if he is guilty?
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by tabaski: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Afrok:
Even chemical elements are becoming weak, Nigerians have taken top spot in the order of Reactions...
Victim>Accused >bloggers >Readers>Reactors>Chemical elements.
my brother, I weak oo. See as everyone just dey react. Dem be chemicals ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) / Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.