Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Is it safe to date someone that keep malice and Strongheaded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it safe to date someone that keep malice and Strongheaded (356 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Tayo Demola: 10 Signs That God Is Warning You Not To Date Someone / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is it safe to date someone that keep malice and Strongheaded by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Thou I don't interfere in anyone relationship but i have a friend that love this girl like crazy, But the thing I notice between the both of them is that , This girl is very strongheaded, Thou I don't tell my friend anything about the girl or try too interfere, i am just putting myself in my friend shoe, I was asking myself what will I do if I am my friend and that's why I am asking , I notice that girl is not violence at all but the only problem is that she's Strongheaded, If she did something wrong she will apologize and still repeat that same thing, She love I am sorry statement a lot, She stop talking too my friend because my friend is trying too talk her to change her dread hair for good 8 days. all possible appeal by my friend proved abbortive, She is the same person that call him again after 8 days, she is not violence at all but her problem is Strong head and malice, She don't listen even if you beg her with God, The worst thing is that before my very eye, my friend was begging her for like 2 hrs, can you believe she didn't say nothing, she's just looking at him like a fool, my friend leave her house when he's tired, She will not embarrass you like pressing phone or doing other thing while talking too her , she will listen too you but trust me she will not say anything.. Is that type of girl deadly or safe, If you have this kind of experience what can you say too this?
Re: Is it safe to date someone that keep malice and Strongheaded by Kaceman(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Naah mehn he gats leave her wetin dey guy dey do sef na how he wan live dey rest of his life her if them marry make he take hard decision wetin happen

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Wife Wants To Leave You ❤️ Stop Divorce � Getmymarriageback 55 / Free Christian Dating App / What Every Man Need From His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.