Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) (9938 Views)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by Kharol1234: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Anything 'COZ... or rape' for now, na hot cake o grin

d 1 wer dae pain me nw say bb9ja wan collect FATOYINBO shine...
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by permit(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
With the way rape issues is trending in Nigeria now am am sure no female goann complain of rape when evicted from BBnaija, especially those underperforming girls during this period of ceaseless nacking because I know that's why they're there to perform random sex grin grin
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by crackhouse(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
.....but as for people that go to coza, what were they going there to do in the first place? Does COZA sound like a church. Even the word church is not included in the name. Just look at this COZA = Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly. Does this look like it's a church? Assembly of commonwealth
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by Tallesty1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:
Evidence of it or it never happened?

She should collect sperm samples of how many years or months as evidence?

Or she should have worn a body camera or even went with someone since she is the holy spirit and already knew the rape would happen.

Some of you don't have brain matter in your heads, na only water dey inside. But I wish it will happen to a woman dear to you, that is the only way y'all can be sensible.
You don't have sense
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by mu2sa2: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
I am tempted too to say she missed the pricck of this Christian clergyman by the whiskers. Maybe the man even had his wife but she's just trying to hide that part. But if he's guilty, why don't he confess and do the usual - blame satan.
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by Pepperoniq(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is really getting more interesting than I thought.
His Village ppl are seriously after Him
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by Florblu(f): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You know why i'm so pissed about this whole rape trash Cos 99% of the souls reacting to it are Hypocrites....

The last time i checked 15 years back at least 90% of female yeyebrities chiding this Biodun were worst than porrnstars...fvcking their ways to the top... And I don't understand what the hoe is trying to achieve in it. Is it fame or what

Or because she and her failed musician hubby are now so wretched and looking for a made man like Biodun to pour their frustrations on and eventually bring down... If not why is she trying to rekindle ashes when she was just a cum bag and her so called perverted pastor saw a goldmine opportunity to empty his cum filled scrotum

Itearhertoto only see an Ex Cumbag flexing on a weak Pastor soul. Lemme shutup What do i even know sef.. After all it's just 2 Afonjas fighting. So Make I kuku siddon watch who go win.

I know you don't deserve any wisdom reason you don't have any.

But for your lineage sake, you should have gotten a bogus one atleast.
[img]https:///view/mr-bean-funny-silly-hilarious-crosses-legs-gif-3425691.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Too many Dunce using neymar as a yardstick,..

Neymar was accused by just a lady, Fatoyinbo got accussed by 3 women who don't know each other, and at different time in his life.
Even joseph that was alleged of rape in the bible, it was only one lady

Since we should all keep shut and not trade opinion untill a court gives a verdict ;

Then Evans isn't a kidnapper, since all we have are allegations from victims

Abacha is not corrupt since we didn't hear his side of the story.

Africans have this large head filled with sentiments, bias, favorism, nepotism and greed, this tend to block our level of creative and rational thinking,

If three different people point to someone as a an armed robber, investigation should begin imediately on him, same as any other crime.

But here in Africa, the Gender of the culprit would cause an arguement from pro feminist vs anti feminist... the culprits ethnic group would claim it is witch hunt against their illustrous son/daughter and the Religous body would come up with ridiculous claim why its the fault of the satan or others

if Neymar had delayed or was unable to release those videos I swear at least 50 of his numerous past wh0res would've come out too and pour their bitterness on him

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by Regiomontanus(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

Or she should have worn a body camera or even went with someone since she is the holy spirit and already knew the rape would happen.

Some of you don't have brain matter in your heads, na only water dey inside. But I wish it will happen to a woman dear to you, that is the only way y'all can be sensible.
So he should be convicted for rape without evidence?
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by StrikeBack(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmmmm

Not again
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Regiomontanus:
So he should be convicted for rape without evidence?

Then men should just keep raping and going scot free.
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by Regiomontanus(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

Then men should just keep raping and going scot free.
I asked a simple question but you prevaricated. I ask again, should Pastor Fatoyinbo be convicted of rape without evidence?
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by GistMore3: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by respect80(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Too many Dunce using neymar as a yardstick,..

Neymar was accused by just a lady, Fatoyinbo got accussed by 3 women who don't know each other, and at different time in his life.
Even joseph that was alleged of rape in the bible, it was only one lady

Since we should all keep shut and not trade opinion untill a court gives a verdict ;

Then Evans isn't a kidnapper, since all we have are allegations from victims

Abacha is not corrupt since we didn't hear his side of the story.

Africans have this large head filled with sentiments, bias, favorism, nepotism and greed, this tend to block our level of creative and rational thinking,

If three different people point to someone as a an armed robber, investigation should begin imediately on him, same as any other crime.

But here in Africa, the Gender of the culprit would cause an arguement from pro feminist vs anti feminist... the culprits ethnic group would claim it is witch hunt against their illustrous son/daughter and the Religous body would come up with ridiculous claim why its the fault of the satan or others

You're on point, but you see where the problem lies? If everything you said was turned the other way round, you become guilty of everything you condemned the other party for.
Truth is, there have been lots of brilliant arguments supporting both parties in this case and we just gotta wait for a legal verdict as regards this as both parties tend to have compelling arguments to support their claims.

Let's just stop the name callings and watch how things unfold.
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by Realbelieveer(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
See as people dey condemn the guy. I stand with no one Sha. If neymar no get evidence na so them for use am too
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by Inflammatory: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Donald95:
Does it mean greater part of Nigeria ladies are mentally ill.

Am still looking for what the pastor did wrong in the Dm

Stop making it look as if he was 50 while she was 17, Subtract 15 years from each of their current Age to know the difference.
She was repeatedly raped and she kept on being a chorister in the same church she was repeatedly raped. By the way, do you know she was impregnated by her Choir master 2 times?? Says much about her.

We understand, that your husband is having probs with The pastor and you two are looking for weapon to strike him but I hope your accusation will be proven in court of law because you might be digging grave for your husbands music career

Only God knows what would have happened to Ned Nwoko if he didn't marry Regina.

I don't support rape or Fornication but, you've got to prove it

Leave them on.....I can never believe he raped or she was raped until proven beyond reasonable doubt. It is like everybody is mad in this country. What was in the DM? She sent a DM and claiming the man did. You are all mad
Re: Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) by sweetrace(f): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2019
kennygee:

Evidence!!!! What she put up as a chat with the pastor is not. It is a chat between her and someone else. Read!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived Inmy Shadow - Davido / 7 inappropriate and Hilarious Toys Of All Time / E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.