Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,256 members, 7,846,174 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists (30299 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2019
dyydxx:

No one is downplaying situations or reports of false accusations. Your point would have made sense if the man was genuinely innocent. Every case isn't the same and when it comes to judging these matters it has to be on a case by case basis. We can't say because so and so was falsely accused of rape/sexual assault.., then there is a possibility it is the same here. NO...NO CAPITAL NO as regards Fatoyinbo. This was how they said about Bill Cosby, years ago even before the truth came to light, same as Harvey weistein and all these known serial sexual philanderers.

On this particular case, Fatoyinbo is well known as a serial sexual predator right from his days at Uniilorin. There is an history and well rinsed and repeated pattern of sexual misadventures here. Ask any active female member of his campus fellowship then in the 2000s at Uniilorin. It's either some unwarranted touching, smooching, tapping eventually leading to sex. His targets are young naive church girls he's supposed to pastor. it's a well used playbook very similar to the Ese Walters scenario. There are just too many stories about this guy that rubs off the wrong way. They can't all be lying against him, they can't all be a gang up or a stitch up.

As for Rape, obviously she can't prove it since it's 17 years ago and I understand Age of consent was 11 years at the time the alleged incident occurred, but this doesn't stop Busola from telling her story IF it truly happened to her. She can say her experience any time she deems fit especially if that is the truth. Now if Fatoyinbo believes it's a lie and he never had anything of such to do with her the sensible thing is to sue her for defamation and make an example of her. Anything less is a subtle admission of guilt. No innocent man stands by as you are dragged through the mud and your reputation is eternally soiled. Remember the robust response to Ese Walters that is yet to come even after 6 years, silence doesn't repair your reputation, only a firm denial backed by your own evidence would.

And if he simply sit his ass down on his 10,000dollar couch all year round and declines to sue for defamation, just allowing all of this to quiet down like he did to the Ese walters case how then would justice be served. I completely understand ur premise and honestly i appreciate ur view on this matter. But whoever gave the dakolos the idea that bringing this to the public would suddenly get justice served made a bad judgement call. U speak of fatoyinbos which has come under public scrutiny but dis whole saga has also brought bisolas promiscous past into the light making her look more of a prostitute the same way fatoyinbo is seen as a sexual predator. Youtube was never the way to go about it. She should have gone to court and the bylaws in rape cases protect the identity of the accuser and i assure no one would probably know she was the victim and as such if found guilty the whole world would no that fatoyinbo is a pig who got justice served. This woman should be fighting for JUSTICE not SYMPATHY.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by sweetrace(f): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
dyydxx:

busola only needs to tell her story. is what she is claiming true or not. If the Pastor knows she is lying then he needs to sue her for defamation and make an example of her. That's all he needs to do to redeem himself, anything else is wash. No truly innocent man stands by as his reputation is stained forever without taking any kind of reasonable action

The onus is on Busola to prove she was raped. All she has is a verbal accusation. So, if my friends and I go online announcing you’re a ritualistic and murderer, do our words make it true? Will we not be asked to prove our case?is it because this involves a prominent pastor that his case is different? If it had been an average everyday person like an Uber driver will you say this? Remember the case of the taxify or Uber driver and the actress? Everyone wanted the actress to show proof.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2019
sweetrace:

I just want you to know that I did not read your comment. Until Busola has proof that the pastor raped her, I choose to believe he is innocent. The onus is on her to prove his guilt. Her words may be gospel to you but they’re not good enough for me or a competent court of law.

Lol... My comments was actually in support of the answer you gave #laudate, the person u were arguing with. I was only trying to support ur view point. Maybe u should have read my comments. Pls read it
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Amanstailored:

And if he simply sit his ass down on his 10,000dollar couch all year round and declines to sue for defamation, just allowing all of this to quiet down like he did to the Ese walters case how then would justice be served. I completely understand ur premise and honestly i appreciate ur view on this matter. But whoever gave the dakolos the idea that bringing this to the public would suddenly get justice served made a bad judgement call. U speak of fatoyinbos which has come under public scrutiny but dis whole saga has also brought bisolas promiscous past into the light making her look more of a prostitute the same way fatoyinbo is seen as a sexual predator. Youtube was never the way to go about it. She should have gone to court and the bylaws in rape cases protect the identity of the accuser and i assure no one would probably know she was the victim and as such if found guilty the whole world would no that fatoyinbo is a pig who got justice served. This woman should be fighting for JUSTICE not SYMPATHY.

she has no case legally. As I said, you can't prove a 17yr rape case without evidence and to cap it up consent laws were just changed in nigeria in 2015. no court case will meet the high bar of proof beyond reasonable doubt so there's no way there. She could have gone for a civil trial though but even that isn't a slam dunk. Her goal was to expose this man. It's the reputation and only social media justice can satisfy here, since you can't get any criminal recourse.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by sweetrace(f): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Amanstailored:

Lol... My comments was actually in support of the answer you gave #laudate, the person u were arguing with. I was only trying to support ur view point. Maybe u should have read my comments. Pls read it

Then I am very sorry, I should have read it. I thought it was the laudate trying to force his biased opinion on me. I'll read it as soon as I can.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
sweetrace:

Then I am very sorry, I should have read it. I thought it was the laudate trying to force his biased opinion on me. I'll read it as soon as I can.

No problem. Thanks for reading my follow up message. I got interested in ur threads of messages because i was thinkin if i cant convince laudate den maybe someone more sensible can do it. But ur conversations with him only revealed how myopic and narrow minded he/she was. Anyways enjoy ur day like its GOLDEN
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by sweetrace(f): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Amanstailored:

I wonder why u waist time and breath debating with this guy #laudate(assuming he is a guy wich i frankly dont care). I have had my share of arguements with him/her and it seems like talking to a brick wall or worse someone with an IQ the size of a tea spoon. Bisola didnt sue or file a police report but went straight to almighty judge youtube and made her accusations, and to what end so that the man would get irritated or act hastingly in a bid to prove his innocence and sue her(bisola) and then like #laudate said she start opening up all the cupboard that contains the mans skeleton? The same cupboard where bisola has stored her own rotten skeletons. In the world of SMART MOVES, this is probably the dumbest thing have heard. The man might as well sit his ass down, say nothing, chill out and just let this whole saga die down and trust me what then becomes of her accusations, it becomes an echo, gone with the wind! #laudate speaks so highly of psychology wich is almost impressive but says somuch of his/her lack of psychological intuition. Go watch the video #laudate and before you pls read something about body language psychology and look bisola in the eye and listen to her narratives, ask her the tough questions then maybe, just maybe you would begin to see things differently wich i doubt u would. If the man is guilty wich i pray for the sake of many women out the let the wrath of the descend on him but what then happens if he was falsely accused?

You're absolutely on point. Before this, I thought Busola was the beautiful and sophisticated wife of Timi Dakolo. I thought he married up. But watching her video, she comes across as quite unrefined and average. What I saw was a desperate woman caught in a trap she had created and was lying through her teeth to give credence to her original lie; probably to her husband. I may be completely wrong, but I read Timi's post about her dark moods, sleepless nights... and her finally having the courage to tell him of being raped. Going public with her accusations, has brought so much negative attention to her as well. She may or may not have been promiscuous though. I know that Nigerians are kings of false accusations. I don't understand why and how people can't see the loopholes in her story or the poor judgment she's displayed in going public with it. I don't know this pastor really. I've seen him on tbn maybe twice. He looks really good and I can understand people's infatuation with him. If the various accusations against him are false, he needs to watch his interactions and expressions. I've heard an equally good looking pastor say there must be someone else in his office if he needs to meet with a female. If the Pastor Fatoyinbo is guilty of adultery, I believe only his wife and those under his authority have a say in that. If he is guilty of rape, Busola should go to court with evidence to prove her case. I think of his wife and kids and the devastation this caused them. What this is doing to the body of Christ. We have pastors giving their opinions publicly when they could have gone to their fellow pastor as brothers to help him through these horrible times. To help him fight if he is not guilty or to help him make amends if he is guilty or simply to be there for him. I wonder how they preach love and expect floor members of the church to love each other when they don't show this love! They could have reached out to Busola to try and resolve the issue, but they want to be on the right side of public opinion like they are politicians. Busola and Timi Dakolo will suffer needless pain and embarrassment from all these.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by sweetrace(f): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Amanstailored:

No problem. Thanks for reading my follow up message. I got interested in ur threads of messages because i was thinkin if i cant convince laudate den maybe someone more sensible can do it. But ur conversations with him only revealed how myopic and narrow minded he/she was. Anyways enjoy ur day like its GOLDEN

Thanks and you enjoy yours like it is glorious.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=sweetrace post=79904197]

You're absolutely on point. Before this, I thought Busola was the beautiful and sophisticated wife of Timi Dakolo. I thought he married up. But watching her video, she comes across as quite unrefined and average. What I saw was a desperate woman caught in a trap she had created and was lying through her teeth to give credence to her original lie; probably to her husband. I may be completely wrong, but I read Timi's post about her dark moods, sleepless nights... and her finally having the courage to tell him of being raped. Going public with her accusations, has brought so much negative attention to her as well. She may or may not have been promiscuous though. I know that Nigerians are kings of false accusations. I don't understand why and how people can't see the loopholes in her story or the poor judgment she's displayed in going public with it. I don't know this pastor really. I've seen him on tbn maybe twice. He looks really good and I can understand people's infatuation with him. If the various accusations against him are false, he needs to watch his interactions and expressions. I've heard an equally good looking pastor say there must be someone else in his office if he needs to meet with a female. If the Pastor Fatoyinbo is guilty of adultery, I believe only his wife and those under his authority have a say in that. If he is guilty of rape, Busola should go to court with evidence to prove her case. I think of his wife and kids and the devastation this caused them. What this is doing to the body of Christ. We have pastors giving their opinions publicly when they could have gone to their fellow pastor as brothers to help him through these horrible times. To help him fight if he is not guilty or to help him make amends if he is guilty or simply to be there for him. I wonder how they preach love and expect floor members of the church to love each other when they don't show this love! They could have reached out to Busola to try and resolve the issue, but they want to be on the right side of public opinion like they are politicians. Busola and Timi Dakolo will suffer needless pain and embarrassment from all these. [/quo

Isnt it obvious that The story has ended even befor it begun.. D only reason why it gained somuch credence was because it was the wife of a celebrity telling her super story, and as always our all knowing and narrow minded celebrities turned this into a media circus with all their one sided opinions and sympathy. It almost felt like a they all went to d same theatre to watch the same movie and were asked to critique the film, but since all of them hated the movie producer for not giving them an opportunity to star in it, they all gave it a bad rating. Am not saying the pastor is 100% innocent am just saying it doesnt take a blind man to see that bisola wasnt telling the whole truth. Its almost as if everytin was scripted in her video interview but the only mistake is that she turned out to be a bad actor
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by sweetrace(f): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=Amanstailored post=79905991][/quote]

Good analysis! I hope the trend chasing celebrities fight for the lady slapped by a senator.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
Amanstailored:
Amanstailored:
Amanstailored:
I wonder why u waist time and breath debating with this guy #laudate(assuming he is a guy wich i frankly dont care). I have had my share of arguements with him/her and it seems like talking to a brick wall or worse someone with an IQ the size of a tea spoon. Bisola didnt sue or file a police report but went straight to almighty judge youtube and made her accusations, and to what end so that the man would get irritated or act hastingly in a bid to prove his innocence and sue her(bisola) and then like #laudate said she start opening up all the cupboard that contains the mans skeleton? The same cupboard where bisola has stored her own rotten skeletons. In the world of SMART MOVES, this is probably the dumbest thing have heard. The man might as well sit his ass down, say nothing, chill out and just let this whole saga die down and trust me what then becomes of her accusations, it becomes an echo, gone with the wind! #laudate speaks so highly of psychology wich is almost impressive but says somuch of his/her lack of psychological intuition. Go watch the video #laudate and before you pls read something about body language psychology and look bisola in the eye and listen to her narratives, ask her the tough questions then maybe, just maybe you would begin to see things differently wich i doubt u would. If the man is guilty wich i pray for the sake of many women out the let the wrath of the descend on him but what then happens if he was falsely accused?
sweetrace:
sweetrace:
Your venom is something to behold! I am female too, so you can pray for me to get raped as well. In your praying, please remember that who ever curses me is cursed and whoever blesses me is blessed. As for providing evidence, you’ve got wrong. Busola is the one to provide evidence that she was raped. The pastor is to provide evidence to counter that.

Na wa, o! shocked All these long posts and multiple mentions of my username, simply because you folks failed in your bid to brainwash me into agreeing with your flawed and faulty submissions, based on a tissue of lies? Kai! shocked

Fatoyinbo should give you both a big award for going all out to spin so many tales, in order to whitewash his disgusting antics.

I have tried to enlighten you both, but you have refused to imbibe the right kind of kno wledge.

Well, what can I do if you refuse to free your mind and see the light? You rape apologists are very funny o!

#SayNoToRape
#SayNoToVictimShaming
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by sweetrace(f): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
laudate:

Na wa, o! shocked All these long posts and multiple mentions of my username, simply because you folks failed in your bid to brainwash me into agreeing with your flawed and faulty submissions, based on a tissue of lies? Kai! shocked

Fatoyinbo should give you both a big award for going all out to spin so many tales, in order to whitewash his disgusting antics.

I have tried to enlighten you both, but you have refused to imbibe the right kind of kno wledge.

Well, what can I do if you refuse to free your mind and see the light? You rape apologists are very funny o!

#SayNoToRape
#SayNoToVictimShaming

Brainwash you? Haba! Your opinion doesn’t matter now! You got into my mentions and out of good manners, I responded to you.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
sweetrace:
Brainwash you? Haba! Your opinion doesn’t matter now! You got into my mentions and out of good manners, I responded to you.
My opinion doesn't matter yet you kept responding to each post I made on this thread? Tell another lie, abeg.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by sweetrace(f): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
laudate:

My opinion doesn't matter yet you kept responding to each post I made on this thread? Tell another lie, abeg.

My good manners at work. Nothing else.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
sweetrace:

The onus is on Busola to prove she was raped. All she has is a verbal accusation. So, if my friends and I go online announcing you’re a ritualistic and murderer, do our words make it true? Will we not be asked to prove our case?is it because this involves a prominent pastor that his case is different? If it had been an average everyday person like an Uber driver will you say this? Remember the case of the taxify or Uber driver and the actress? Everyone wanted the actress to show proof.

Thing is she can verbally accuse if it is indeed true and the event happened. whether she has proof or not is irrelevant. You could announce I'm a murderer and ritualist and they could indeed be true but If I knew they were totally false I would finish you with defamation. That's N1b in damages for attempting to tarnish my image.

The reason Fatoyinbo's case is different is because there is a well rinse and repeat pattern of predatory sexual misadventures here involving young naive church members going back decades and he doesn't seem to have changed. Remember Ese's case was just in 2013. The uber case is totally different because no history. If someone totally out of the blue accuses anyone of anything and this man or woman isnt known for such then offcourse more scrutiny will be shown on the accusers, but when you are dealing with a known serial philanderer then you can't put it past him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
sweetrace:

You're absolutely on point. Before this, I thought Busola was the beautiful and sophisticated wife of Timi Dakolo. I thought he married up. But watching her video, she comes across as quite unrefined and average. What I saw was a desperate woman caught in a trap she had created and was lying through her teeth to give credence to her original lie; probably to her husband. I may be completely wrong, but I read Timi's post about her dark moods, sleepless nights... and her finally having the courage to tell him of being raped. Going public with her accusations, has brought so much negative attention to her as well. She may or may not have been promiscuous though. I know that Nigerians are kings of false accusations. I don't understand why and how people can't see the loopholes in her story or the poor judgment she's displayed in going public with it. I don't know this pastor really. I've seen him on tbn maybe twice. He looks really good and I can understand people's infatuation with him. If the various accusations against him are false, he needs to watch his interactions and expressions. I've heard an equally good looking pastor say there must be someone else in his office if he needs to meet with a female. If the Pastor Fatoyinbo is guilty of adultery, I believe only his wife and those under his authority have a say in that. If he is guilty of rape, Busola should go to court with evidence to prove her case. I think of his wife and kids and the devastation this caused them. What this is doing to the body of Christ. We have pastors giving their opinions publicly when they could have gone to their fellow pastor as brothers to help him through these horrible times. To help him fight if he is not guilty or to help him make amends if he is guilty or simply to be there for him. I wonder how they preach love and expect floor members of the church to love each other when they don't show this love! They could have reached out to Busola to try and resolve the issue, but they want to be on the right side of public opinion like they are politicians. Busola and Timi Dakolo will suffer needless pain and embarrassment from all these.

You dont know this pastor that's why you are talking like this. and i'm sorry no matter how objective this sounds it only excuses perverts and empowers them. They keep on wrecking lives on the inside like the wolve in sheep clothing that they are.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
sweetrace:

Good analysis! I hope the trend chasing celebrities fight for the lady slapped by a senator.

Lol.... I can that our chief psychologist is still giving u a tough time. Well just ignore the oga. Man like me nor get time to dey argue with ignorance, there's somuch a wise woman can learn from a foolish mans questions than a foolish can learn from a wise womans answers. So be a wise woman and just ignore the man and his ignorance

PS; i no say wen the oga see this thread d next tin na to attack the two of thats y i nor bother use him name lol..
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by sweetrace(f): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Amanstailored:

Lol.... I can that our chief psychologist is still giving u a tough time. Well just ignore the oga. Man like me nor get time to dey argue with ignorance, there's somuch a wise woman can learn from a foolish mans questions than a foolish can learn from a wise womans answers. So be a wise woman and just ignore the man and his ignorance

PS; i no say wen the oga see this thread d next tin na to attack the two of thats y i nor bother use him name lol..

Lol! Thanks and have a great night.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
laudate:

Self-appointed...what? shocked You are just recycling falsehood and clutching at straws.

Even the man who perpetrated the act, does not have the guts to put up a robust defence to exonerate himself. That is why he chose to issue that watery set of excuses, and then opted to step down from the pulpit. undecided

He does not have the guts to even sue the Dakolos to court, because he knows that by doing so, all the skeletons in his backyard will be revealed. shocked

Yet, you are the one coming online to dress him in borrowed robes of angelic innocence and sainthood, that he does not possess. sad

You are happily discrediting the victim he sexually assaulted, because you want to paint the perpetrator as a knight in shining armour. angry

You are saying she cannot claim to be paralysed, as if you are the one controlling her reflexes and psychomotor abilities.

Some people can bury memories of a bad encounter for years, by living in denial in an attempt to pretend it did not happen. There is something called dissociation, that victims undergo as a coping mechanism, to handle trauma.

Many years after, an event may trigger the pain and all the bad memories then start flooding back into their minds.

She left the church a few months after the rape, and joined WINNERS Chapel. Watch her video again. Stop recycling lies.

Anyway o, all you defenders of wrong doing can continue with your trade. Maybe, that is how you get your kicks. Very soon, you will be awarded a PhD in rape apology.
#SayNoToRape
#SayNoToVictimShaming

You clearly have not yet gotten the meaning of "complicit" in your local language to aid your understanding. There's no much help I can render here.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
glowingflame7:
You clearly have not yet gotten the meaning of "complicit" in your local language to aid your understanding. There's no much help I can render here.
Nobody is asking for your help. It is not needed. So stop finding a way to get back into my mentions. wink
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Copied from a thread.

Kemi Sisi Eko

As for pastor COZA, this is not the first time we are hearing this kind of allegation against him.

First it was Ese Walters, the second one was the wife of a popular DJ in Abuja who works with Cool FM Abuja, DJ TTB, the third one was one of the church members who allegedly said she had a child for the same pastor COZA and then this fourth episode from Busola.... Habaa!

How can 4 women who once attended the same church at one point or the other be accusing the same Pastor COZA of entering their Garden of Eden with or without consent?

Frog talk say e no know wetin em go talk water go full em mouth.

Nawa ooh!

Please pray for Busola. Please avoid my post of you are a lawyer and you don't have sense. https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2019
sweetrace:

Lol! Thanks and have a great night.

Well gud9t. Sleepwell, dream big and make sure say u nor find big trouble ooo, u fit find small trouble but nor find big one. And pls wen u wake up tomorrow dont be tempted to respond to pples headache on bisola and fatoyinbo matter, we dont have a dog in their fight let them handle their issues themselves.
I just feel so sorry for timi dakolo, i really do, for all his flaws and misguided attempt to fight for justice he seems to be the one person left in the dark. Somehow i feel like bringing up somuch precedence about how reckless and hypocrytical fatoyinbo is brought a mamoth storm towards his own doorstep that called into question his wifes faithfulness. He needed to know the truth hence questioning the wife brought the cat out of the bag... Hmmmmm abeg i don tire to talk this matter self

Pls Just wake up tomorrow make urself correct indomie and fry two mighty egg on top then flush am down with one BIG PEPSI, then wen u finish clean ur mouth like say Tomorrow nor dey and run straight to work.
I don talk my own oooooo..... Gud9t
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 04, 2019
My own is about Timi. The time he claimed his wife was a virgin and being the first to see her undies. What happened then. Does it mean he lied?

I watched dat video three times, all I can is it was cooked. Her words, her facial expression. Everything. I just came to a girls house and never knew her parents were not at home. Immediately I pushed her, b4 u she knew it I removed my belt, then I inserted it. WTF! In her own house, meanwhile her elder sister was at home. I left and went to buy crest. I came back and I gave it to her and then........... NONSENSE UPON NONSENSENSE.

SHE DEY WHYNE HERSELF
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:20am On Jul 04, 2019
laudate:

Nobody is asking for your help. It is not needed. So stop finding a way to get back into my mentions. wink

You need a psychologist, you mentioned me.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Sterope:
TonyeBarcanista, what are your plans for your N2million?
which 2m?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mavin Crew Pose For Selfies Together (photo) / Mercy Johnson & Prince Odi Okojie Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.