Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists (30217 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by NextBuhari: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
glowingflame7:

That's the only thing she thinks she can do, both to heal and to get back at him. She probably has the gut feeling that her former pastor can't go to court because he knows what transpired and can't do more harm. Hearing her, you'll notice she still has some regard and respect for him.
But he's said he'll institute a legal action. So let's wait and see how it all pans out. I don't know if you can still have regards and respect for someone who raped you. Somehow I feel Timi forced her to take that line of action. More like, "if you want me to believe that the sexx was not consensual, then you must go public". Do you know how pained guys feel when they know and see other guys who ate from the same honey pot with them? Don't forget that Timi was the choir master in the same church and the same pastor tied them in holy matrimony? And she never told him? And if she did, why didn't they bring it up all this while?

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by bionixs: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
DrChukzy:

Oga just shut up if you don't know the genesis of this case.

This isn't politics bro. Go and asslick those who enslave you asap.
the way you sound and angry,I think you know the genesis of the matter. the Bisola's family gateman when this happened, perhaps. tell us more as on the spot witness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by imam07: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:

Yes, those are the idiots defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo who we are not even sure is guilty yet and seriously hurting his chances of exonerating himself.

Imagine the impudence of imam07 coming online to ask me to swear that I've never commited statutory rape as if it's normal for every adult male to lay with underaged girls.

My answer is No, Never and I've spotted a Rapist.
You are D idiot here. I support nobody in this case. If u follow all my posts what I said is busola lied about the rape accusation. All what she said can't be added up and with this I know it is a consensual love affair between both. First it is not a crime wen a pastor sleeps with another lady under Nigeria law so get this to your brain. We can only say is morally wrong and as a man of God is so shameful for sleeping with another woman.
Mr man, if u are not within ilorin settings u can never understand is issue. Many people in ilorin know biodun fatoyinbo is a randy person and many people including me is against this devilish act. But I will never agree with Busola Dakolo on her word rape.
If u conclude that biodun fatoyinbo raped busola based on her statement or interview, it means u too is guilty of this. Because it is not every or all girlfriend will say YES wen u request for sex from her. If my girlfriend says no and I later spice up my scope and have my way. You go call this rape? And if u tag it rape it means men are all rapist because smart guy will never dull himself. I am against rape when it is really rape but why devilish ladies always use this against men.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by kayo80(m): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
ithink7:
Oga please take time and watch the video carefully. Listen to every word, the questions of the interviewer, her response, the details of her narration, the body language, etc. If you've ever been involved with women, you can tell she's very close to the truth if not 100% truth. You don't make up such story with details and names of people involved. Some of the people she mentioned would've come out to debunk her claim. You need to memorize your lies but truth flows naturally.

The reason she has to come out was because the church started spreading rumours about her after her husband accused the pastor indirectly on social media.

The husband complained because the pastor is still sleeping with your girls. They had to find a way to stop him.

I've met Busola and Timi Dakolo at House on the Rock, lekki before and I think I believe her.

This your long epistle is written from a position ignorance.

God bless you. This is the best comment on this post. Even the best story teller in the world can't tell a fictional story with as much detail as the girl gave in one sitting...going back to some instances when the interviewer took her back to them, and still saying the same exact thing. There is no way in hell she could have told a lie that long and detailed.

But I noticed most of the people saying she is lying are in three categories...1. The over-religious people that pastors on the pedestal of demigods. 2. The misogynists. 3. The haters of this present government who hate the fact that all the energy is on this rape case and not on something negative about this government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by imam07: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:

Rapist, for your information that law was enacted in 2006 and came into force in 2007. The alleged incident occurred before then and the law is not effective retroactively.

Again, Nigeria is signatory to the Child's Right Act at the Federal level and the age of consent therein is 18 years.

Stop sleeping with minors. It's Statutory Rape.
You are all guilty of this if u based your judgment on busola interview.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by VULCAN(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
I read all you wrote and yet you were unable to provide evidence that Busola was raped.

As you are so sure she was raped and not in a consensual sexual relationship then please provide us with some evidence.

Busola herself didn't and actually harmed her case with a cock and bull story about Fats storming her house by 6.30am to rape her. At the end of the day we are likely gonna find out that she gave him an appointment knowing that her mother wasn't around.

I started watching the interview when she was describing the aftermath of the rape and I believed her. It was only later I heard her description of the rape then it dawned on me that they were in a relationship which she is trying to hide. Also when I found out she remained in the church, got pregnant out of wedlock and was married by Fats I KNEW she
was pulling wool over our heads.

AntiWailer:
Dear Tonye,

Go and get a skill and a well paying Job. Writing thrash for politics and craaaps will take you no where.

What you wrote is jargons.

Prostitutes are raped every time. That they are prostitutes does not make it less of rape.

It is sad that all you PDP nitwits are also rape apologists and the logic is simple. You are either a rapist or a potential rapist.

That she is sleeping with all COZA Pastors is a shame on Biodun Fatoyinbo. When a lady is a constant rape victim, everybody that come begging will likely be considered especially those with alse promises. If you don't know the psychological impact of rape on ladies, Please SHUT THE FCK UP.

F00lish people like you are the major reasons ladies cant come out to voice their mind on time after they are raped.

Lastly, Nobody decide when u narrate what u have been through in your life, I wonder how we can decide when a lady can talk about what she has been through.

If you are one of the people paid to handle Nairaland constituency, you are a failure as usual and should refund whatever you are paid.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by 9jaBloke: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
imam07:
You are D idiot here. I support nobody in this case. If u follow all my posts what I said is busola lied about the rape accusation. All what she said can't be added up and with this I know it is a consensual love affair between both. First it is not a crime wen a pastor sleeps with another lady under Nigeria law so get this to your brain. We can only say is morally wrong and as a man of God is so shameful for sleeping with another woman.
Mr man, if u are not within ilorin settings u can never understand is issue. Many people in ilorin know biodun fatoyinbo is a randy person and many people including me is against this devilish act. But I will never agree with Busola Dakolo on her word rape.
If u conclude that biodun fatoyinbo raped busola based on her statement or interview, it means u too is guilty of this. Because it is not every or all girlfriend will say YES wen u request for sex from her. If my girlfriend says no and I later spice up my scope and have my way. You go call this rape? And if u tag it rape it means men are all rapist because smart guy will never dull himself. I am against rape when it is really rape but why devilish ladies always use this against men.

I can't make heads or tails of your post. Please repost in plain and correct English or get the f.uck off my mentions. Continue arguing with yourself. Goodbye Rapist.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by VULCAN(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
The more intelligent response would have been to ask him how well he knows the Dakolos and request he provide evidence that he knows them well enough.

babzo:

Becareful of the words you utter sir. God will judge EVERY careless word men utter and ALL false witness.

I dont know if you believe in God or judgement. But trust me judgement IS COMING.

It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the Living God!
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by kayo80(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
koropon:

I don't know how they met really

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
NextBuhari:
But he's said he'll institute a legal action. So let's wait and see how it all pans out. I don't know if you can still have regards and respect for someone who raped you. Somehow I feel Timi forced her to take that line of action. More like, "if you want me to believe that the sexx was not consensual, then you must go public". Do you know how pained guys feel when they know and see other guys who ate from the same honey pot with them? Don't forget that Timi was the choir master in the same church and the same pastor tied them in holy matrimony? And she never told him? And if she did, why didn't they bring it up all this while?

He also said he'll give a robust reply years ago. He'll likely wait for it to die off within weeks.
His case is different as a pastor. Spiritual things usually go more on emotion than logic. It seems he literally changed her world, probably with sweet mouth, sweet money etc and she's psychologically tied to him. But is now finding her voice. You don't know what to expect when you tell someone else that you were raped. She might have tried for years to forget or even forgive, but it may keep coming back. Fear, advice, preaching on grace and forgiveness could keep her all this while.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by babzo(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
VULCAN:
The more intelligent response would have been to ask him how well he knows the Dakolos and request he provide evidence that he knows them well enough.

What I have said is what I have said. It will not be changed.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by TrashDetective: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
AntiWailer:
Dear Tonye,

Go and get a skill and a well paying Job. Writing thrash for politics and craaaps will take you no where.

What you wrote is jargons.

Prostitutes are raped every time. That they are prostitutes does not make it less of rape.

It is sad that all you PDP nitwits are also rape apologists and the logic is simple. You are either a rapist or a potential rapist.

That she is sleeping with all COZA Pastors is a shame on Biodun Fatoyinbo. When a lady is a constant rape victim, everybody that come begging will likely be considered especially those with alse promises. If you don't know the psychological impact of rape on ladies, Please SHUT THE FCK UP.

F00lish people like you are the major reasons ladies cant come out to voice their mind on time after they are raped.

Lastly, Nobody decide when u narrate what u have been through in your life, I wonder how we can decide when a lady can talk about what she has been through.

If you are one of the people paid to handle Nairaland constituency, you are a failure as usual and should refund whatever you are paid.

You seem to believe everything you hear and are quick to jump into conclusion on a matter so sensitive as this.

Why are Nigerians always confusing the word "allegation" to "conviction"?

No investigation has been carried to conclude the allegation is true.

Are you saying Bisola CANNOT lie because she has never LIED in her entire life for you to believe she is telling the truth?

So, if one woman come and claim your husband raped her you will believe the story immediately without proper investigation.

This allegation and crucification without due process is setting a very bad precedence and should be checked, someday Adeboye, Oyedepo, Paul Adefarasin etc could be the next victim of wrong accusation (that's if the allegation is found to be false).

TonyeBarcanista was never in support or against the whole drama, his concern was for justice to be done...please read his post again, this time slowly.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
NextBuhari:
This is not the West where scandals like this can tarnish the image of public figures. You think those who worship there are not aware of the pastor philandering with female members of his church? Or those who went there today to worship in spite of the raging scandal?

I'm not talking about with brainwashed church goers. I am talking about with the wider public. He is forever tainted as a serial sexual manipulator. He cannot hold any high office. He's a disgraced brand. His name will forever be associated with this.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Wallade(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
VULCAN:
I read all you wrote and yet you were unable to provide evidence that Busola was raped.

As you are so sure she was raped and not in a consensual sexual relationship then please provide us with some evidence.

Busola herself didn't and actually harmed her case with a cock and bull story about Fats storming her house by 6.30am to rape her. At the end of the day we are likely gonna find out that she gave him an appointment knowing that her mother wasn't around.

I started watching the interview when she was describing the aftermath of the rape and I believed her. It was only later I heard her description of the rape then it dawned on me that they were in a relationship which she is trying to hide. Also when I found out she remained in the church, got pregnant out of wedlock and was married by Fats I KNEW she
was pulling wool over our heads.

Is it a crime to have babies out of wedlock?

You really mean they were in a relationship at that time - you mean a married man/pastor with a little baby is in an extramarital relationship with a 17years old member of his church.

And that is acceptable, right.

You said she was married by Fats - please explain.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
babzo:

I pray no woman in your family is EVER raped.

Lol... Too much emotion has beclouded many's sense of reasoning. Because she said she was raped, it's can't be a lie because she's a woman and the alleged victim. No one wants to the the guy the benefit of a doubt.

I pray no man in your family is EVER alleged wrongly of rape. Only then would you know how much your whole life can come crumbling in a second when the news if out.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
glowingflame7:

He doesn't have any image of righteousness. People don't attend his church to be righteous, so his image is not tarnished. Instead, unfortunately, he just got more popular. I first heard about COZA well during the Ese Walters case. Do you know how many new comers were in his church today? Very many.

i mean among the general populace. globally, worldwide, country wide not brainwashed church goers...How many people attend his church anyways compared to the wider society? you must be kidding me?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by nachinaGod: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
FATOYINBO.- COZA & DAKOLO MY TAKE

Busola Dakolo, Wife of Timi Dakolo, Narrates How Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Her

WHEN YOU TRULY UNDERSTAND WHAT JESUS MEANT BY LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOU WOULD LOVE YOURSELF YOU WILL PRAY FOR ABIODUN FATOYINBO AND HIS CHURCH. .I believe you wouldn't like what is happening to him to happen to you? And hope you know it's just the GRACE OF GOD that's why we are not all consumed. So pray for him, their is no love that you will show to anybody more than praying for that person-

It was so funny when I saw a lady who sent a text message to a married man I know; that she likes him and the man showed the text to his wife which almost became a scandal. The lady too.writing on this story on her wall insulting Pastor Abiodun. Whether Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo is guilty or accused wrongly why is it that when it's anything that has to do with the Church ,, some Men and some fake brethren swamp like flies to the social media speaking one series of nonsense to another. All what I can see about several post insulting the Pastor is like an Arm Robber justifying why he sins. Womanisers, thieves , mastubators, drug addicts ,, alcoholics , homosexuals, witches and wizards , rebels all using this trash story to justify the personal sins in their lives.

Sometimes ago it was a Plan between the Governmemt and Jennifer Otobo against Pastor Johnson Suleman . She later came out and confess but after some stupid babe Christians have gone all over the social media insulting Johnson Suleman , I hope you asked God for mercy if you were one of them. Because if not your flesh will suffer on this earth before you die even if you will make heaven.

Not long it was a music director in Church, babe Christians helped in spreading the false information against RCCG That they couldn't pay their Pastors rent. At the end it wasn't even rent issue that made him take his life but so many other issues. There were several suicide cases in Nigeria even as I am writing now but why is it not hitting the front page , why is it not the hottest news in Nigeria because it doesn't involve Church but let it involve a Church or Pastor.

A man came to my office about two weeks ago and started narrating to me how they said Prophet TB Joshua has a giant snake in a big room in his big Church which is giving him power. I now asked him , you said 'they said' who said? That is what people are saying , he answered . That is what people are saying but did you see the snake with your eyes? No I didn't, but you believed them? I asked.him. ,You believe the 'what them say, them say abi? He smiled.. By the time Pastor Azzaman buys this whole street and build a giant church from that end to that end , do you know they will say I buried human beings? And he said yes. So why do you believe all these trash. expecially if you didn't see it with your own eyes.

A Pastor went and met a Bishop and told him to pray for him so that he will be famous and great like him. The Bishop said you want to be great and famous like me? And he said yes , okay go on your knees let me . pray for you. Father in Jesus Name he wants to be famous and great like me , father begin to bring down the insults, begin to bring down the scandals and the court cases. The Pastor shouted and said "No Bishop , I don't want that" but you said you want to be great ? The Bishop asked him . The road to greatness always attracts, false accusations, scandals, insults and court cases. The Bishop informed the Pastor.

Some people think God has a different Judgement line for Pastors. On that day all of us will be on the same line , whether Pastor or none Pastor.

"When a Light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best"....................... ( The Secret Covenant of the Illuminati-The Elite manual for global enslavement)

When I was seeing this 'COZA' distraction from 'RUGA' I remembered the Illuminati Secret Covenant code which they operate against mostly Pastors. This COZA issue is just a stupid distraction. Timi Dakolo and his wife should give their lives to Jesus because if they do this nonsense trash wouldn't be emanating from them.

And those of you using Abiodun Fatoyinbo to justify why you sin on Judgement day I hope you know you will not tell God Pastor too did it so God have mercy nobody is righteous. You better repent and be a light to your generation. If Abiodun Fatoyinbo is a bad Pastor as some you are all saying he will not escape Hell but what do you gain if he goes to Hell why don't you pray for him and the flock God has given him.

" Pastor Biodun and Sis Busola are my brother and sister.we are members of one family.What I owe them is prayers. I believed there is a better way she should have handle this matter than coming on social media where there are so many enemies who are watching and waiting for our downfall.
Please let's be careful and avoid any secret deal with anyone because your closest friend today can become a fire spitting aggressive enemy tomorrow" ......Emmanuel Abd Rhema ...by

Azzaman Azzaman
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
dyydxx:

i mean among the general populace. globally, worldwide, country wide not brainwashed church goers...How many people attend his church anyways compared to the wider society? you must be kidding me?

His church is everything for him. That's what he's known for, and that's what pays him and his family. Who does general populace help. Other pastors and "believers" globally are going to pray with him and encourage him to hold on strong in this trying times and onslaught from the pit of hell.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Adakintroy2: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
joseph1832:
I'm very sure this OP doesn't know the difference between rape and consensual sex.

Like so what if she's slept with several of her church members? Is it a crime to sleep with one's church members? (Even though I hate this hypocrisy in Christians)

She accused Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her. Now this is a very serious issue. Raping a woman is very very different from having consensual sex with a woman.

If you your child is rape, do you go to the media to report or the police?

Think before yu answer!
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by ImaIma1(f): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Written by TonyeBarcanista

I have been following the alleged rape incident between Mrs Bisola Dakolo, the wife of musician Timi Dakolo, and Pastor Biodun, the Senior Pastor at COZA, where Mrs Dakolo alleged that Pastor Biodun had multiple canal knowledge of her without her consent as a then 17 years old teenager, an incident that allegedly happened some 20 years ago.

I have watched the pronouncements of some social media jurists and popular figures, including some politicians, musicians, influencers and actors, with most pronouncing judgement against the accused (Pastor Biodun) and a few others "standing with the accused".

May I add my voice to this subject...

1. Does Being A Philanderer Makes One A Rapist?

A couple of people, including Mr Timi Dakolo, the husband of Bisola, have accused Pastor Biodun to be a man that engage in inappropriate relationship with several female members of his COZA church, while that remains an unproven allegation, some commentators pronounced the pastor as "guilty" of rape because of his too many "womanising scandals", while some others narrated his philandering days in Ilorin, Kwara state, where he allegedly had multiple romps with several ladies of loosed virtues. While the allegations/testimony may be true, half truth or completely untrue, it still does not help the allegation of Mrs Bisola.

Rape is non-consented sexual relations and it is a criminal offence. Having multiple sexual partners is not a crime under the law irrespective of moral or spiritual opinion.

2. Bisola Dakolo Herself Was Accused of Having Sexual Relations With COZA Clerics

On May 30, a certain female with Instagram handle @elenapipper informed Mr Timi Dakolo that his own wife, Bisola, who incidentally is the accused of Pastor Biodun, was involved in illicit sexual relationship with Pastors of COZA church and some of her choir colleagues. While the claim of Elena remains an allegation, I believe that "2+2" should be put together by social media jurists if their intent is to give social media justice. I am yet to see the response of Timi and Bisola to that allegation and in all honesty, I expect the Dakolos to sue Elena for defamation/libel so as to prove their innocence- just like several social media jurists have challenged Pastor Biodun to do.

3. The Media Is Not The Appropriate Place To Lodge Criminal Complaint

I have said it umpteenth time that the media, be it traditional media or social media, is not a police station to lodge criminal complaints. The traditional media is interested in selling papers while the social media is highly interested in cashing out on trending issues. Popular faces and celebrities are interested in jumping on trending issues so as to stay relevant while influencers are interested in swaying perception. Majority of these commentators and social media jurists aren't interested in vindicating the innocent and to bring the real guilty party to JUSTICE. I heard of a planned protest at COZA Church by some so-called CSOs, but that again is just to sway public opinion and not necessarily see to that JUSTICE is done.

However, the appropriate thing for Bisola Dakolo to do is to first go to the Police station nearest to her, report the case, get her witnesses and other evidence, assist the Police in their investigation and ensure that the accused is charged appropriately to establish his innocence or guilt and get justice, which can only be dispensed by the court.

4. My Position On The Rape Allegation By Bisola Against Pastor Biodun

Rape is a crime against humanity and a robbery of ones dignity, it is a serious crime that should be treated as an offence worse than armed robbery- because the victim is robbed mentally, emotionally and psychologically.

However, rape accusation is one that should be properly lodged at the Police station and investigated by the appropriate police officer, and if found to be true, the perpetrator be punished. But if otherwise, the accuser be punished. As such, I neither agree with the accuser (Bisola) nor the accused (Pastor Biodun) just yet, but proper investigation be done.

Convulsively, we should allow wisdom be our guide in making judgement! May justice be done!

TonyeBarcanista can be reached via gmail at TonyeBarcanista@gmail.com

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/rape-allegation-between-bisola-pastor-biodun-and-social-media-jurists-tonyebarcanista/

The fact that he slept with her at 17 as a minor already makes him a rapist...statutory rape
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
dyydxx:

what evidence, after 17 yrs. This is about clearing the air and having her inner healing. she just had the confidence to share her story. she probably just told her husband recently sef, it's not like he knew before they married. It's Fatoyinbo that should sue for defamation, N1b damages if he's truly innocent. Then we can take him serious. But offcourse a gulity serial sexual manipulator like him risks bringing out more cases that have been buried so he wont sue her. No truly innocent person looks by as your reputation is tarnished forever as a serial sexual predator

That's exactly what many of you riding smoothly on emotion don't understand. In her interview, she said it was a pastor who told "them" that COZA said he once had an affair with her.

See, Timi never knew his wife had had sex with Biodun. He found out from rumours flying all over. He must have confronted his wife and as expected, she confessed but twisted the narrative to save her marriage and make Biodun appear in bad light. Timi, disgusted at the narrative, took it upon himself that Biodun would pay for the act and pursued the course dearly. Raped in '99 and still being in the same church for about a decade is illogical.

She's appealed to our emotions by giving details of the alleged rape with a sonorous voice and the man is now under fire. Congratulations to everyone who contributed to its success. One thing I do know is henceforth, a whole lot of rape drama is about to unfold. Many innocent people would go in for it because the accused in a rape case is guilty until proven innocent and not the other way round as it should be.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by imam07: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:

I can't make heads or tails of your post. Please repost in plain and correct English or get the f.uck off my mentions. Continue arguing with yourself. Goodbye Rapist.
Sorry oo Mr prof. may be in your village they use grammar to collect money. Son of a rapist calling someone else a rapist. U only hide behind a faceless blog site. Only God knows wht you hypocrites do behind closed door. Pretenders be forming Saint behind keypads. Quote me again and I will hit u hard.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Adakintroy2:

If you your child is rape, do you go to the media to report or the police?

Think before yu answer!

If the rapist is a powerful and rich pastor, yes. Especially when you don't have proof.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
BananaTree:

That's exactly what many of you riding smoothly on emotion don't understand. In her interview, she said it was a pastor who told "them" that COZA said he once had an affair with her.

See, Timi never knew his wife had had sex with Biodun. He found out from rumours flying all over. He must have confronted his wife and as expected, she confessed but twisted the narrative to save her marriage and make Biodun appear in bad light. Timi, disgusted at the narrative, took it upon himself that Biodun would pay for the act and pursued the course dearly. Raped in '99 and still being in the same church for about a decade is illogical.

She's appealed to our emotions by giving details of the alleged rape with a sonorous voice and the man is now under fire. Congratulations to everyone who contributed to its success. One thing I do know is henceforth, a whole lot of rape drama is about to unfold. Many innocent people would go in for it because the accused in a rape case is guilty until proven innocent and not the other way round as it should be.

whatever the case the man is a serial sexual predator. his harem are the unsuspecting ladies that are unfortunate enough to attend COZA. We only care about the truth. If he knows she's lying, let him sue her for defamation. whatever the reality, it's unheard off for a totally innocent man to sit by while his reputation is being tarnished for life.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
dyydxx:

This is so idiotic...I dont even know where to start. 18 years is the age of consent. Anything lower is statutory rape.

What if two minor have sex which according to you, either can't consent to sex, who has raped who in such case?

I also saw this, what do you have to say?

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
glowingflame7:

His church is everything for him. That's what he's known for, and that's what pays him and his family. Who does general populace help. Other pastors and "believers" globally are going to pray with him and encourage him to hold on strong in this trying times and onslaught from the pit of hell.

Did you hear he cancelled his 7 days of glory because ministers dont want to be associated with his tainted brand? na small small e dey start now. only brainwashed followers will remain after a while
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by lakeside79937: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Am not a Christian I don't live in nigeria have never heard of pastor biodun but I watched bisola interviews on youtube .
I don't believe she was raped am not doubting they had sex but it wasnt a rape .
1.listen carefully on her stories
2. Why did she go back to bioduns house when you know this guy is a rapist
3why didn't she tell any one about it
I don't believe her story she doesnt sound real and genuine

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Adakintroy2: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
glowingflame7:

If the rapist is a powerful and rich pastor, yes. Especially when you don't have proof.

I did not add class difference. But since you did. What if you are equally in financial strength and social placing.

Would you still report to the media or police and a good lawyer?

Again think.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by bamirotola: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
madamgrace:
Yes but he is not a saint

Are you?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by bamirotola: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
joseph1832:
I'm very sure this OP doesn't know the difference between rape and consensual sex.

Like so what if she's slept with several of her church members? Is it a crime to sleep with one's church members? (Even though I hate this hypocrisy in Christians)

She accused Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her. Now this is a very serious issue. Raping a woman is very very different from having consensual sex with a woman.

OPs stand is she should have reported to the necessary authority first.. The social media is not the police station.. Don't be shocked that as at yesterday police claimed no official report has been made by the victim... So let's be logical with our reasoning... Remember apostle Suleiman's saga, how people were quick to judge him, d girl came back apologising and the attackers voice wasn't heard again!!
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
dyydxx:

Did you hear he cancelled his 7 days of glory because ministers dont want to be associated with his tainted brand? na small small e dey start now. only brainwashed followers will remain after a while

It's acting.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Adakintroy2:

I did not add class difference. But since you did. What if you are equally in financial strength and social placing.

Would you still report to the media or police and a good lawyer?

Again think.

They are not equal in financial strength and social placing and she has no proof than her word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akin Lewis: My 2 Marriages Failed Because My Ex Wives Were Greedy / Adekunle Gold Blasts Nollywood For Using Song As Soundtrack Without Permission / Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.