Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,289 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" (47260 Views)

Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story / My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
doctorkush:

I was abused too when young, Aunty abike almost killed me with those big succulent boobs

I’m traumatized cry

Help me find her, I’m been haunted by her boobs

Help!!
Guy grin grin
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
permit:
where can I find this krest of a drink

Nigerian Bottling Company , the makers of Coke in Nigeria used to bottle it. They have, I beleived, phased it out for Schweppes.

7up Nigeria makes Teem, a similar drink, and there is a Limca lemon, but neither taste like Krest.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by 4Play(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:
So it's OK for Busola to cry out as a rape victim of what happened 15 years ago..

But it's not OK for this guy to do the same.. Hypocritical double standard people we have in Nigeria..

FYI what the pastor did with her wasn't rape. It might not have been a consensual sex in the encounter but the subsequent ones were consensual..

She enjoyed it that's why she didn't cry out then..

Would she cry out now if the person that raped her was a nobody?

Standard Naija rape apologia: From emphatic claims about the woman enjoying to questions about why she didn't speak ab initio. Re the latter, it's as if Nigeria has a progressive culture and efficient law enforcement that will encourage a woman to speak up and get justice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by vanjos: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Globalhustler:
So what do u want to do now. Should we arrest her?

They would not say anything until you are at the point of breakthrough, GOD PUNISH DESTINY DESTROYERS !!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by shogsman(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
I know of a guy that was raped and he had to go through months of counselling to get over it,so the idiots making jest of the guy are just uninformed.

4 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Trystaeeek: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
[

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Marvelous505:
JUST TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY 100 ODDS COST 20,000 BUT HALF PAYMENT IS ALLOWED 10,000 BALANCE 10,000 AFTER WINNING INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP+08130127806
you are mad and u have no one to tell u.. go n give it to ur family members to stake and bcom billionaires. Bastard.

2 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Boyooosa:

So, what are the yardstick of being underage in this case?

Meanwhile read this before you comment in case of another time...she was 17 when she had a consensual sexx with the pervert pastor.
Naija no go kill me grin grin
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
nairalee:

Whether she liked it or not. If you sleep wit an underage it's called Stututory Rape. So the enjoyment or not, the crying out or not doesn't invalidate the definition. R. A. P. E
A lot of people blasting him have slept with underage girl before..

Mind you a 17year old girl in Nigeria knows every every more than a 25year boy and wouldn't want to be called underage..

We are still in a society where half its population supported Ned marriage to Regina

2 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by buharitill2023: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:
So it's OK for Busola to cry out as a rape victim of what happened 15 years ago..
But it's not OK for this guy to do the same.. Hypocritical double standard people we have in Nigeria..
FYI what the pastor did with her wasn't rape. It might not have been a consensual sex in the encounter but the subsequent ones were consensual..

you are right, if it was arm robber that raped her, it would have be shame to tell anybody about the rape becos of shame associated with rape by arm robber or to even have sex with an arm robber, but since it was their pastor, nothing like shame, instead it wil be the idiotic pig pastor that wil be ashame, what baffle me is that she was stil worshipping a rapist as a pastor as a choirister for 5yrs until she was impregnanted by her choiramaster, timi dakolo and both of them were droven out from the church

2 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by owila4luv(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Globalhustler:
So what do u want to do now. Should we arrest her?
nobody will ever believe you my brother as long as you're a man. i have been a victim several times as a kid and an adult when i tried talking it bounced back on me

4 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Benekruku(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
A COZA member said How are we sure that Biodun is not a descendant of Solomon.

COZA members are all hypnotized.

Haba! Their comments are just outta Earth
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Boyooosa(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

Naija no go kill me grin grin
Why did u mention that
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by KanuSE: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Jasen1:
But to be frank one of my aunth sexually abused me as boy that year, I was about 7/8, another lady called aunty Nkechi did same to me in her house back then in the village she will carry my tiny prick and put in her Pusey

And at the age of 15 my uncle wife sexually abused me
Though I never saw it as rape because i agreed while she promised to buy me things

But I'm regretting now

Sorry about this...lol
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:

A lot of people blasting him have slept with underage girl before..

Mind you a 17year old girl in Nigeria knows every every more than a 25year boy and wouldn't want to be called underage..

We are still in a society where half its population supported Ned marriage to Regina

Regina was 18 years old when she married that old man (with some even alleging she was 22 years old)

Legally an adult...not the same thing as a 17 year old.

2 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by ayanbaba2(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Marvelous505:
JUST TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY 100 ODDS COST 20,000 BUT HALF PAYMENT IS ALLOWED 10,000 BALANCE 10,000 AFTER WINNING INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP+08130127806

a crash of thunder is More than enough for you!

stake 50k and become a multimillionaire!
idiot!
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Boyooosa:

Why did u mention that
Other countries it is 18 and below sha at least I understand why they did it it actually makes sense
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by colestephan86: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:

Thanks for this bro, we all have to be objective about the story.

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
buharitill2023:
you are right, if it was arm robber that raped her, it would have be shame to tell anybody about the rape becos of shame associated with rape by arm robber or to even have sex with an arm robber, but since it was their pastor, nothing like shame, instead it wil be the idiotic pig pastor that wil be ashame, what baffle me is that she was stil worshipping a rapist as a pastor as a choirister for 5yrs until she was impregnanted by her choiramaster, timi dakolo and both of them were droven out from the church
Don't mind them Jare.. If we are really to go with their definition of rape almost every girl in Nigeria is a rape victim and every guy is a rapist..

Y'all shouldn't be surprised if your exes start outing y'all as a rapist for one night she wasn't in the mood but still you had your way.. Just imagine she didn't say anything then bcoz she was on love and wouldn't want to hurt you.. But now you are not together anymore she decides to tell on you..

How would you feel.

3 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by flowx(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
I was once a victim too.... But the society won't take us serious of we talk. That anty nearly kill me with that thing... She say make I wewe inside���
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
tactius:

Regina was 18 years old when she married that old man (with some even alleging she was 22 years old)

Legally an adult...not the same thing as a 17 year old.
Stop this Your BS

What's the difference between a a 17 and 18year old girl

2 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Fidelismaria: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Favour2003:
Woman rape you dey complain eyah me where dey find who go rape me

You are definition of stupid

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Bamocoded: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Truth is beginning to unveil itself.Though they had a sexual relationship,but what made her seek vengeance is the fact that she and her hubby were dismissed from the church by Fatoyinbo.
If status quo had remained the same,I believe she wouldn't have made any move.
Na wa for naija

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Boyooosa(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

Other countries it is 18 and below sha at least I understand why they did it it actually makes sense
Why did they make it so?
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:

Stop this Your BS

What's the difference between a a 17 and 18year old girl

Legal definitions....simple.

Argue with your senator and rep and your legal expert why a 17 year old is a minor and an 18 year old is an adult. I'm just a citizen
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by etrange: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:

See what a fellow human being is typing. The heart of man is indeed wicked

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Boyooosa:

Why did they make it so?
After 10 you have the sense of reasoning na so if you Bleep intentionally na your cup of orijin
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Profkenny1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
How I wish everybody in this Godforsaken country can just sleep one day and not wake up in the morning..

A country where its okay for a man to be molested as a female but a serious offence for a woman to be molested by a man.

A country where a random woman can walk up to you and grab your dick with everyone cheering on and if you dare complain dem go insult you say you no be man but if its the other way round where a man walks up to a random woman and grabs her by the breast , they won't hesitate to hang tire around your neck and start looking for petrol.

A country where its okay to strip male thieves naked but not okay to strip female thieves naked.

A country where you dare not lay a finger on a woman but if a woman lays a finger on you , you'll be insulted say you no be man, a weakling and a coward.

You are damn so right. I owe you a movie ticket and a glass of cold beer.

It's a woman's world indeed! Men on this planet are treated like trash. Women daily assault men and it's seen as normal.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
etrange:

See what a fellow human being is typing. The heart of man is indeed wicked
You are the wicked one here.. If not you would see that these ladies are trying to pull a man down

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Boyooosa(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

I don't know how true is this information but to me, thrat age of consent doesn't make sense...
Does that imply that in those countries, if u are 18 or below, u must be a virgin or u have been raped?
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
tactius:

Legal definitions....simple.

Argue with your senator and rep and your legal expert why a 17 year old is a minor and an 18 year old is an adult. I'm just a citizen
We are all rapists since every nonconsensual sex is a rape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos / Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped / Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.